What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Sadly he was burnt totally after his jet crashed in iok

But in previous press release, DGISPR said they have 2 pilots, the other one is getting treated at CMS

start using the words, "kindly, please, pardon" etc in your comments. Just a suggestion.
Same goes for the rest of india.

I guess you just came from your learn british english classes..
Keep practicing, you will improve..

Doesn't matter now. This is turning into something that you will regret. People here on this side are very clear.
It needs to stop. Neither side will back down if this continues and that will lead to full fledged war. Time for Modi to tone down his war mongering and take up Imran Khan's (umpteenth) offer for resolving issues through talks.

But in previous press release, DGISPR said they have 2 pilots, the other one is getting treated at CMS

I guess you just came from your learn british english classes..
Keep practicing, you will improve..
Yes i have really no idea about this

honestly this can happen , why we get bas name for Pakistan after giving them badly tortured body .. What ever it is . . . we will have some more details in coming days,,

Actually my source already confirmed me this an hour back that he is dead and his body badly beaten by mob.

The second pilot is fine as well - we will keep him hidden for investigations -

Kashmiri will now have more confidence on Pakistan , Allah will give you Freedom just have Patience brothers , we will not let your blood go in vain , we dedicate these 2 downed fighters to Kashmiri People .

Flt Lt Nachiketa who was PoW during Kargil is still serving. But ejection is a hard thing, if he is medically fit, he will serve India once again..
Oh he is one of yours after all.

We don't need to speculate. I have firm conviction in our armed forces to treat a POW with dignity and respect. Individuals are mere pawns in the wider game, and I hope he is reunited with his family as soon as possible.
Well at least his family know he is alive well and safe

wow that's the stupidest thing i have ever heard. When a pilot transitions (if needed) they take the best of the previous class to move to the next class. They don't transition from high-end to lower classes. lmao
It is not stupid. Different postings occur.

But this picture is disturbing Pakistan must treat him well as a Islamic country you cannot manhandled a POW should treat him well .
Pic1 : No injury on his face when he was caught by Pakistani Army or local
Pic2 : blooded face Isn't it violation of Geneva convention?
I hope that's final injury he had or have to face .
No more till he returns to his family .

D0aLEeMU8AEAAEa.jpg

D0aLFU_UwAE2rKm.jpg

That f16 whose wreckage doesn't exist??

No uturn. Simply some confusion in midst of war

Happens. Doesn't mean your false claims of F1 are true

Some confusion? Your ISPR claimed that the other pilot was in hospital. Later they understood that he was in fact a PAF pilot.

Can’t expect this from ISPR

Happens in war. Not a big deal

Actually my source already confirmed me this an hour back that he is dead and his body badly beaten by mob.

If it is true then bharation nai randi rona macha daina hai.

This might explain the chai Abhi nanden is enjoying in that video :lol:

Back
Top Bottom