What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I will sponsor your visa. I am 68, and cordially invite you to come over and show what you can do, one to one. So far, you have demonstrated an infinite capacity for electronic belligerence.
Haha 68 year old soldier. What you gonna do beat us with you cane ? GTFO .
Now let's see what will modi do

I work in Malir Garisson and right now what I Am seeing is a preparation of war like situation and they have divided all logistics, tanks and men in to groups and currently all public offices are only dealing in millitary

yes sir,fighter jets flying high near malir.

Why a pilot extensively trained on & for Su-30MKI was given a MiG-21 to go against a formidable adversary? He is an IAF asset & they sent him for suicide. Its like bringing knife to a gun fight.

Why field a 40 year old plan in combat ? that is what i am puzzled...for CAP why did not they field their best...i mean we do have the numbers to patrol the LOC...instead they send a highly trained pilot on a museum piece and hand the enemy a gift like no other...Huge win for IK and modi is looking like a fool right now.

Can anyone confirm that the second IAF jet was shot down? There is footage all over the place of the Mig-21 but I have seen nothing of the SU-30?

Which fighter jet downed the indian aircrafts? JF 17 , F7 or F16. It would be fun if our nimble thunder has downed their MKI

your coward bastards have murdered their women childern and old why do you expect them to respect you!

And the women and children killed by shelling on our side of the LOC don't exist? Or were they killed by our shelling ourselves?

Back
Top Bottom