What's new

26Th Feb Was A Test Run By IAF To Check The Fight In The Paf:---

@MastanKhan @Khafee

Very dear MK, Sirjee,

As always love your angling of the events....chain of thoughts processed in this vein naturally lead to the conclusions as you suggested.

So, perhaps, it is safe to say could be or couldn't be. In both of these options nothing changes for us for what is coming. Yes, The Big One.

What to do?
Perhaphs that is the only thing that matters now. What to do?

With the means, men and machines that we have, regardless of mistakes/failures/betrayals or whatnots. What to do?

I would very much like to ask/request you to use the same creativity of mind, desiere for innovations and come up with suggestion that could help us in The Big One.

What has happened, has happened. Anyone of us could be right or could be wrong. Immaterial, really. What to do now? Material.

I would like to invite all creative thinkers/innovators to come up with scenarios of how they are coming at us...and What to do? With the means, men and machines we have.

It is time that we prepare... and prepare we must.

Hasn't anyone seen that we are being forced to burn our boats?

What to do..with means, men and machines we have.

I am certain you and some others will surprise this old man!

Mangus

A full fledged war appears to be imminent. The danger is clear and present. Men, machines and means are, as they are. On all these accounts, our enemy is far stronger. Now, our real asset is the intensity and extent of our resolve to fight and protect our sovereignty and freedom, which includes the freedom of Kashmir. The nature of this resolve and conviction will ultimately shape the outcome of the conflict. We have to fight this war, without the idea of winning or loosing. This war needs to be fought for protection and preservation of certain higher ideals, which, though, may vary from person to person. We would be doomed, for sure; if we tried to fight this war in a materialistic framework.

Hi

The 26th was the test run by india to see the reaction of the Paf---.

Why do you think they planted that French Scorpene submarine in pakistani waters---why did they have their aircraft carrier planted in pakistani waters---.

Why did they have so many SU30---in the air and none fired a missile at Paf aircraft---.

It was all a pre-planned test run by the indians to see pakistani air force reaction---how far the Paf will go---.

That what that fake smart bomb strike by the iaf aircraft was on trees---.

It was all staged as a precursor for the main act to follow on a different date---.

The indians got their answers loud and clear---Paf does not have the ballz to take out what was offered on a platter---.

Paf backed out to take out all that were put right in front of them---.

That was the answer India wanted to know---how far they would go---.

If the Paf had taken all that was presented---india would not have had the ballz to do what it did with kashmir---.

They were just testing the level of craziness in the Paf---which just deflated like a balloon that had sprung a leak---.

@Khafee @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem

Absolutely brilliant! I had a similar hunch. An airforce that strong going down without any fight is absurd, to say the least.

I have to hand it over to you. To develop analyses like these need critical thinking and network creation that very few are capable of. News, scattered over several months, or years, deciphering the true reasons from mere statements, is not easy. But you do it.

I fear our people will realize value of men like you after losing you. Stay here MK! Stay with us!

Somebody bring this man into the strategists of our foreign/military policies man!

I would want to talk to you someday! Are you in Pakistan? Can we meet maybe?

Why do you think they planted that French Scorpene submarine in pakistani waters---why did they have their aircraft carrier planted in pakistani waters---.

Ok, so here goes another hypothesis.

'PAF or the NAVY did not responded at their full potential because they knew or realized that it was a test run. '

... and lets say they killed 2 birds with a single shot;
1. Responded to their little adventure by shooting down 2 planes, forcing their sub to snorkel and parading their pilot on live television, and;
2. Did their own test run to see how far will the Indians go.

Hows that for an alternate hypothesis?

I said the same after 27 feb, we are a small state compared to Bharat we can not afford to act generous especially if it comes to war and conflicts, this maybe the reason behind Modi's action in Kashmir.

Hi

Why did they have so many SU30---in the air and none fired a missile at Paf aircraft---.

It was all a pre-planned test run by the indians to see pakistani air force reaction---how far the Paf will go---.

It was all staged as a precursor for the main act to follow on a different date---.

The indians got their answers loud and clear---Paf does not have the ballz to take out what was offered on a platter---.

If the Paf had taken all that was presented---india would not have had the ballz to do what it did with kashmir---.

They were just testing the level of craziness in the Paf---which just deflated like a balloon that had sprung a leak---.

Anther anti PAF bull by a drunk.
Those that can do do those that cant waffle. You are a serial waffler

Hi,

The test run of the Thaad anti missile defense system in israel and then installation of the system right after 27th feb in israel was no coincidence---. There was a reason behind it---. What retaliation were the americans fearing---and where would that retaliation be coming from---.
I know what you say is true and not many know about this in public domain but
Why were the Americans and Isrealis looking for counter measures to Pakistani nukes so late in the piece. Did they have no planning of any sort before hand. After all there are prophecies of 1400 years ago on this !

Modi did say Yeh to bas Pilot project tha abhi tou baki movie baki hai !

Hi,

What india has done with 370---nations just don't take actions like that without testing the waters --without testing the military reaction of the opponent---. Specially the military that is pretty powerful and capable---.

It is an age old military technique to strike at the enemy position and see how they react to test the response---the response time---tactics used---weapons used---and how far the opponent would go to retaliate---.
Hi

all other is ok say PAF does not have Baltz is very inappropriate and not correct. You do not care but are loosing a fan. @MastanKhan

Hi,

What india has done with 370---nations just don't take actions like that without testing the waters --without testing the military reaction of the opponent---. Specially the military that is pretty powerful and capable---.

It is an age old military technique to strike at the enemy position and see how they react to test the response---the response time---tactics used---weapons used---and how far the opponent would go to retaliate---.
I have gr8t respect for you analysis as most of the time you are spot on. But not agree to this.
The biggest reason is : BJP was not selected as New Govt. back then. It was going for elections and now it is most powerful Govt. India have right now.
So based on wht u had written, it was like BJP knowing well we come to the power.
OR Even Bigger, This plan was made by the US, India and Israel to sell Large No. of Fighters to India.

I remember listening few years ago an israeli army officer saying that sometimes to win a war you have to sacrifice few of your own assets.

Agreed it won’t work for small armies, with limited equipments.
I can understand sacrificing own assets if it give you an advantage but them shooting their own helicopter and the total state of confusion in Indian Military after this says otherwise.
I don’t believe it they planned this outcome or were just testing us.
@MastanKhan on the other hand is contradicting his own stance in later posts. I don’t believe he put much thought into this.

I can understand sacrificing own assets if it give you an advantage but them shooting their own helicopter and the total state of confusion in Indian Military after this says otherwise.
I don’t believe it they planned this outcome or were just testing us.
@MastanKhan on the other hand is contradicting his own stance in later posts. I don’t believe he put much thought into this.

Unexpected also occurs.

Everything is planned. But the best planner is Allah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom