What's new

26Th Feb Was A Test Run By IAF To Check The Fight In The Paf:---

Hi,

Seems like I missed that part of his speech---.

If Mr. Modi did say that---then it adds more fuel to the fire---.

The US sends Thaad anti missile defence to israel for an excercize---and then leave it there---. It is done on an extremely fastrak right after 27th feb---.

What were they anticipating---? What was their expectations---? Who would be retaliating against israel---?

In week news are coming that foxes are seen in Jeuroselum in the ruins of Jewish Template. That according to them is a sign to start rebuilding, which means they will destroy Masjid-e-Aqsa soon. Another indirect indication of this incident came when 4 blood moons showed up in 2015, which Jews take is a sign to rebuild temple within 6 years, and that marks on or before 2021.

This event is going to anger Muslim countries all over the world. Countries who have the capacity to respond militarily will be a threat to Israeli actions. After what PAF demonstrated and beat Indians like sick dogs, Israelis know what can come to them in case.

I see Amerian leaving their air defense system as they know what Israelis are about to do next. Like India did in Kashmir, Israelis can reciprocate in Palestine.

They did this to counter Iran, they did try to bully Iran to the edge recently after pulwama... fortunately the Iranians dont give a shi!t.. Thaad was for the worst case scenario.. i dont understand how Pakistan comes into this..

Hi,

Because there was talk of israeli involvement israeli weapons---israeli pilot---.

Iran had not that kind of issue with israel at that moment to install Thaad---.

Thaad defense is against a special type of weapons system that iran does not posses---pakistan does---.

Hi,

Because there was talk of israeli involvement israeli weapons---israeli pilot---.

Iran had not that kind of issue with israel at that moment to install Thaad---.

Thaad defense is against a special type of weapons system that iran does not posses---pakistan does---.
If Pakistan asking for Last Nail in its Coffin then only going to use its weapon system on Israel. currently or even next 10 years you guys are too stretched. So i think keep ISrael and Iran out of planning and focus on Afghanistan only.
Only Afghanistan can sprung surprise or Shock for u guys.

wah taliyaaaan bajao bhi saary :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tenor.gif
He is known for opening such stupid threads.He always think he knows more and better than anyone here.

If Pakistan asking for Last Nail in its Coffin then only going to use its weapon system on Israel. currently or even next 10 years you guys are too stretched. So i think keep ISrael and Iran out of planning and focus on Afghanistan only.
Only Afghanistan can sprung surprise or Shock for u guys.

Hi,

That is not an intelligent post---.

One thing is sure... strategic shift has been seen in US policy ever since 27th Feb.

My take, India had the permission of allies in their misadventure, but non of them thought of Pakistan's broad day reply and the out come of it!

Hi

The 26th was the test run by india to see the reaction of the Paf---.

Why do you think they planted that French Scorpene submarine in pakistani waters---why did they have their aircraft carrier planted in pakistani waters---.

Why did they have so many SU30---in the air and none fired a missile at Paf aircraft---.

It was all a pre-planned test run by the indians to see pakistani air force reaction---how far the Paf will go---.

That what that fake smart bomb strike by the iaf aircraft was on trees---.

It was all staged as a precursor for the main act to follow on a different date---.

The indians got their answers loud and clear---Paf does not have the ballz to take out what was offered on a platter---.

Paf backed out to take out all that were put right in front of them---.

That was the answer India wanted to know---how far they would go---.

If the Paf had taken all that was presented---india would not have had the ballz to do what it did with kashmir---.

They were just testing the level of craziness in the Paf---which just deflated like a balloon that had sprung a leak---.

@Khafee @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem
Sir I am a big fan of your ability to pull words out of thin air consistently and regularly.And your ability to twist every subject matter into a fault of PAF is unparalled.You really remind me of teacher of mine who used to blame US for all the wrongs in our society.And you Uncle are no different.You are just like my Phupho :smitten:

Hi

Why do you think they planted that French Scorpene submarine in pakistani waters---why did they have their aircraft carrier planted in pakistani waters---.

Why did they have so many SU30---in the air and none fired a missile at Paf aircraft---.

It was all a pre-planned test run by the indians to see pakistani air force reaction---how far the Paf will go---.

It was all staged as a precursor for the main act to follow on a different date---.

The indians got their answers loud and clear---Paf does not have the ballz to take out what was offered on a platter---.

If the Paf had taken all that was presented---india would not have had the ballz to do what it did with kashmir---.

They were just testing the level of craziness in the Paf---which just deflated like a balloon that had sprung a leak---.

Yea well that test run got their a$$ beat lolz.

Sir I am a big fan of your ability to pull words out of thin air consistently and regularly.And your ability to twist every subject matter into a fault of PAF is unparalled.You really remind me of teacher of mine who used to blame US for all the wrongs in our society.And you Uncle are no different.You are just like my Phupho :smitten:

Hi,

I love you too youngman---. One who rules the skies---rules the roost---.

Go back and look up in history and read the words of Quaid a Azam about the air force---.

Look at the 1st Gulf war---look at the 2nd guld war---look at the afghan war---.

Look at the Israel Syrian / egyptian conflicts---.

They all have one thing in common---. Powerful air forces rule the skies---rule the ground---dictate the terms---.

Today a poor country like pakistan and india is so dependent on technology---that with a powerful air force and strike capability---we can cripple the enemy financially by striking them while staying inside of our borders and out of their borders---.

The weapons that we have now are extremely strong---potent and precise---.

In the past---50 years ago---where you needed 20-30 1000lb bombs to do the damage---today 2 1000 lbs will do a similar damage because of the precision strikes---where you needed 15-20 aircraft to do the job---now you can do it with one or two---.

For how long have I been preaching BVR combat here---telling you guys---rules of engagement have changed---for 15 years that I have been here---.

And for how long have you people started believing in me----maybe 6 months ago---.

You people are 14 1/2 years behind the curve to understand the change that has taken place in air combat---.

How many years it took you to find out that the religious fundos were not your islamic brothers but terrorists---what is it---13---14 years for the truth to hit you---.

And why are you in this position---because you have no education---it is a lack of teaching---it is about your illiterate teachers---it is about your illiterate parents---it is about your illiterate family members and friends---.

You have to look deeper and dig deeper in your soul and search---why did my teacher and parents and grand parents and political leaders become so illiterate and taught me nothing substantial about the world other than hating the american and israel---.

How would you like to be an iraqi fighter aircraft pilot flying his Mig 29 being hit by a Phoenix missile---not knowing when the missile locked and flew towards his aircraft---when the missile hit his aircraft and when he died---.

That is what air superiority brings to the table---.

That is why---for the longest I have stated over here---your top tier aircraft need to be within 95% capability of the enemy's best aircraft---.

And we are ahead of that in the current mode---but our short coming are in the numbers.

By the year 2000---we knew we could not keep up with indian economic progress and procurement of weapons---. The only thing that we had to do was to get the number of F16's up and we would be okay---.

That was the only task of the air force---. After 9/11---till middle of 2005---4 years---Paf kept sabotaging the procurement of the F16's any which way you can imagine.

Yet before 9/11---they were crying desperately for the F16's---. This is a question that brings out HIGH TREASON---why the dilly dally for 4 years for not getting the F16's when there was CASH AT HAND---..

Even though the Paf excelled at being fighter pilots---their chief executive---did not want to fight the war---.

And they found out that if they kept the numbers low enough---pak army will not go to war---.

The enemy walked off the peace table when they found out that the Paf CEO has donated 5 billion dollars for the F16's to flood relief---. They said---the threat of the Paf is gone---now we don't have a problem---.

So---tell me now---how many decades would it take for you to learn---that a strong air force with the right numbers is king---.

Yea well that test run got their a$$ beat lolz.

Hi,

It did not---the results show otherwise---.

They shoved it up pakistan's in Kashmir 10 days ago & challenged---now come and do what you claimed---.

Hi,

I love you too youngman---. One who rules the skies---rules the roost---.

Go back and look up in history and read the words of Quaid a Azam about the air force---.

Look at the 1st Gulf war---look at the 2nd guld war---look at the afghan war---.

Look at the Israel Syrian / egyptian conflicts---.

They all have one thing in common---. Powerful air forces rule the skies---rule the ground---dictate the terms---.

Today a poor country like pakistan and india is so dependent on technology---that with a powerful air force and strike capability---we can cripple the enemy financially by striking them while staying inside of our borders and out of their borders---.

The weapons that we have now are extremely strong---potent and precise---.

In the past---50 years ago---where you needed 20-30 1000lb bombs to do the damage---today 2 1000 lbs will do a similar damage because of the precision strikes---where you needed 15-20 aircraft to do the job---now you can do it with one or two---.

For how long have I been preaching BVR combat here---telling you guys---rules of engagement have changed---for 15 years that I have been here---.

And for how long have you people started believing in me----maybe 6 months ago---.

You people are 14 1/2 years behind the curve to understand the change that has taken place in air combat---.

How many years it took you to find out that the religious fundos were not your islamic brothers but terrorists---what is it---13---14 years for the truth to hit you---.

And why are you in this position---because you have no education---it is a lack of teaching---it is about your illiterate teachers---it is about your illiterate parents---it is about your illiterate family members and friends---.

You have to look deeper and dig deeper in your soul and search---why did my teacher and parents and grand parents and political leaders become so illiterate and taught me nothing substantial about the world other than hating the american and israel---.

How would you like to be an iraqi fighter aircraft pilot flying his Mig 29 being hit by a Phoenix missile---not knowing when the missile locked and flew towards his aircraft---when the missile hit his aircraft and when he died---.

That is what air superiority brings to the table---.

That is why---for the longest I have stated over here---your top tier aircraft need to be within 95% capability of the enemy's best aircraft---.

And we are ahead of that in the current mode---but our short coming are in the numbers.

By the year 2000---we knew we could not keep up with indian economic progress and procurement of weapons---. The only thing that we had to do was to get the number of F16's up and we would be okay---.

That was the only task of the air force---. After 9/11---till middle of 2005---4 years---Paf kept sabotaging the procurement of the F16's any which way you can imagine.

Yet before 9/11---they were crying desperately for the F16's---. This is a question that brings out HIGH TREASON---why the dilly dally for 4 years for not getting the F16's when there was CASH AT HAND---..

Even though the Paf excelled at being fighter pilots---their chief executive---did not want to fight the war---.

And they found out that if they kept the numbers low enough---pak army will not go to war---.

The enemy walked off the peace table when they found out that the Paf CEO has donated 5 billion dollars for the F16's to flood relief---. They said---the threat of the Paf is gone---now we don't have a problem---.

So---tell me now---how many decades would it take for you to learn---that a strong air force with the right numbers is king---.

Hi,

It did not---the results show otherwise---.

They shoved it up pakistan's in Kashmir 10 days ago & challenged---now come and do what you claimed---.

Mastan saab, its been a while since we talked but I must say you are clearly wrong, the challenge was never turned down you are talking about war not as easy as we think. Its not over till the fat lady sings and wrong again we kicked their a$$ and not only brought down their fighters but also returned back their flying ace. You have been very negative towards Pak armed forces for a while and think you should give it a break in all due respect one works with what it has or can get specially when you are dealing with evil 4 times your size thanks.

I would call it a stupidest assessment which has been made on 27th feb until now.

if that was the matter india would never let it's 2 Aircraft shot down by PAF and got their own pilot Arrested which brings great insult to India in all matters.

Which all goes in a Pakistan's favour and our Morale gets higher. and whole india cried on that incident and you calling it a pre planned. tells the level of your broad mindset.
Hi

empires r build up on war beggars of peace is for weak.
german army was weaker then french from start of ww2 but they had courage to think out of box all french british might was thrown in english channel by gudderian with half tanks and older generations army.
why cant we think of something try to surprise ur enemy half battle is won.
indian hi du population is cunning they will respect u and even side with u of u show ur manhood

You forgot to mention Su-30MKI. [emoji849]
Sahab, always love your out of the box thinking. What if I say, PAF anticipated what you are saying and they made a calculated response without giving much hint what they actually can do in case of a full blown air warfare? What we saw from PAF's pov is their intent was never to intesify the escalation beyond a measured value. And I must say, if true it was a quite costly test run if you take the loss of one Mig 21 and one MI 17 into account.

OP's words are definitely a possibility, but what did indians learn? and were 5 months enough to analyse, devise and implement their strategy based on their learning from that so called 'bait attack'??

I would call it a stupidest assessment which has been made on 27th feb until now.

if that was the matter india would never let it's 2 Aircraft shot down by PAF and got their own pilot Arrested which brings great insult to India in all matters.

Which all goes in a Pakistan's favour and our Morale gets higher. and whole india cried on that incident and you calling it a pre planned. tells the level of your broad mindset.

Hi,

Thank you---. I am talking from experience---what do you have---?

He is known for opening such stupid threads.He always think he knows more and better than anyone here.

Hi,

You too can try---see if you can write something---. Good or bad---it is not that easy---.

There is another aspect of writing---and I very much doubt that you have the ability to comprehend the purpose of it on your own---.

Back
Top Bottom