What's new

26 October | Million man march for free #Kashmir in London

Do u really think Kashmir Struggle has fininshed and nothing for India to worry about it.?

It has not finished but there is nothing much to worry about for India. The days of full blown Pakistani sponsored terrorism in Kashmir are over.

It has not finished but there is nothing much to worry about for India. The days of full blown Pakistani sponsored terrorism in Kashmir are over.

Great !!!

At-least next time NEVER blame Pakistan about home grown Independence struggle, PROMISE me that. Post responded for record.

At-least next time NEVER blame Pakistan about home grown Independence struggle, PROMISE me that. Post responded for record.

Pakistani sponsored terrorism in Kashmir has been stopped to a large extent by Indian security forces and intelligence apparatus. Check the number of terrorist attacks in Kashmir in recent years and compare it with 15-20 years before. That is what I was trying to say. We have become a lot more efficient in dealing with terrorism.

Pakistani sponsored terrorism in Kashmir has been stopped to a large extent by Indian security forces and intelligence apparatus. Check the number of terrorist attacks in Kashmir in recent years and compare it with 15-20 years before. That is what I was trying to say. We have become a lot more efficient in dealing with terrorism.

Ok good enough, So I repeat again, after all you explained here. DONOT ever Blame Pakistan for your own follies....Kashmirs doing something next, will have no bearing on us...since as per u Indian Security Forces have stopped any problems in Kashmir.

I wonder why Kashmirs had the audcaity to come to do MillionMarches in UK and then Brussels and it will move on & on, while all is well and good in IOK.

No one expected a million people to show up, that too in central London. The objective was to highlight the Indian occupation of Kashmir.

Ok good enough, So I repeat again, after all you explained here. DONOT ever Blame Pakistan for your own follies....Kashmirs doing something next, will have no bearing on us...since as per u Indian Security Forces have stopped any problems in Kashmir.

I wonder why Kashmirs had the audcaity to come to do MillionMarches in UK and then Brussels and it will move on & on, while all is well and good in IOK.

Explain to me, British Pakistanis are waving Azad Kashir flag, means even they don't think Kashmr will come to pak, but a general attitude of 'integrating kashmir' seems acceptable.

Explain to me, British Pakistanis are waving Azad Kashir flag, means even they don't think Kashmr will come to pak, but a general attitude of 'integrating kashmir' seems acceptable.

Err, I like this post. You atleast admit Kashmirs are Pakistanis. Kashmirs and Pakistanis are one and same thing...stop calling it Integral part of India.

Err, I like this post. You atleast admit Kashmirs are Pakistanis. Kashmirs and Pakistanis are one and same thing...stop calling it Integral part of India.

No...I was talking about people of Pakistan waving Azad Kashmir flags. Most people there weren't kashmiris, but Pakistanis.

Kashmir is anyways an integral part of india. No doubt.

No one expected a million people to show up, that too in central London. The objective was to highlight the Indian occupation of Kashmir.

Its only game began.

The Indian economy is dwindling badly and the 700,000 Indian security forces to withhold Kashmir requires billions of dollars and this why after some good deep factual research, with a trustful independent source by me, shows the following conclusions :

After india peeked at 11%, back in 2010. Their GDP has been on a steady decline since 2011, where it dropped from 11% to a complete free fall. In 2012, india's GDP registered at 4.4% and in 2013, they were stagnant at another 4.4% only. The misery doesn't end there either, as 2014 is predicted to be another low year. Where the predictive model, projects india's growth to remain below the 5% mark, at 4.7% with no own manufacturing capability and no foreign customer base to buy the low output products it already makes, this will go down futher.

The reality of the matter is, that India's economy is not going to recover from this and since that is an accepted norm. Economy will remain at low, failing and this will give impetus to extremist Modi PM to have muscular policy.

We will witness the radical, fundamentalist extremists Hindus, wiggle, jump high up, and squeal against Pakistan.

Link: http://tradingeconom...p-growth-annual

Its only game began.

The Indian economy is dwindling badly and the 700,000 Indian security forces to withhold Kashmir requires billions of dollars and this why after some good deep factual research, with a trustful independent source by me, shows the following conclusions :

After india peeked at 11%, back in 2010. Their GDP has been on a steady decline since 2011, where it dropped from 11% to a complete free fall. In 2012, india's GDP registered at 4.4% and in 2013, they were stagnant at another 4.4% only. The misery doesn't end there either, as 2014 is predicted to be another low year. Where the predictive model, projects india's growth to remain below the 5% mark, at 4.7% with no own manufacturing capability and no foreign customer base to buy the low output products it already makes, this will go down futher.

The reality of the matter is, that India's economy is not going to recover from this and since that is an accepted norm. Economy will remain at low, failing and this will give impetus to extremist Modi PM to have muscular policy.

We will witness the radical, fundamentalist extremists Hindus, wiggle, jump high up, and squeal against Pakistan.

Link: http://tradingeconom...p-growth-annual
even if you are correct , India building Railways lines, Roads across border .......which PAK even can't even think of . you need to beg for Aids to eat also.

Moreover 4% of Trillion $ economy is more value then 11% of millions$ . I hope you know the maths....

But they not even reached 5 figures~ hardly 1k people.Its more like grand failure ,masked by protesting aginst bilo.Not a single main stream UK news reported that and it highlighted that even kashmiris don't care about artificial uprising.

Back
Top Bottom