What's new

26 October | Million man march for free #Kashmir in London

I have another angle of observation to this entire episode..

- It serves Nawaz and other politician in Pakistan to consolidate their position domestically in their internal politics...I beleive this entire drama was for complete internal consumption after Imran Khan's protest against NS which made him very much weak.

I do not disagree with you. The AJK "PM" for e.g. is an ally, and has been bailed out more than a few times by the ruling party after being caught drunk at various hospitality establishments in the country.

I have another angle of observation to this entire episode..

- It serves Nawaz and other politician in Pakistan to consolidate their position domestically in their internal politics...I beleive this entire drama was for complete internal consumption after Imran Khan's protest against NS which made him very much weak.

Not even the politicians. Look deeper.

One Punjabi = 1000 protesters :p

OK jokes apart, I really wish India had not taken notice of this march. You will always find hundreds of angry pakistanis in ANY country. That should not bother us, only host countries.

Deeper it may be, but it also has shallower purposes.

Of course. Keeping the nation in its usual state of mind needs periodic reinforcements like these. Very useful in the short term, but ultimately self-defeating.

Deeper it may be, but it also has shallower purposes.

Phir tu shuru ho giya haiii ! :mad:

@HRK Bhai lagtaa haiii yeh UPwalaaa tou hamein baiiich kar khaaa jaiii gaaa ! :pissed:

Busss HRK Bhai aaap seh hiii umeeed lagaa kar beitheiii hoii hain hum; kuch aur nahin tou aaap kay haaan aaa kar Hyderabadi Biryani hiii khaaa lein geiii aaapnaa dil halka karneii keh liyee ! :(

@HRK Bhai lagtaa haiii yeh UPwalaaa tou hamein baiiich kar khaaa jaiii gaaa ! :pissed:

Busss HRK Bhai aaap seh hiii umeeed lagaa kar beitheiii hoii hain hum; kuch aur nahin tou aaap kay haaan aaa kar Hyderabadi Biryani hiii khaaa lein geiii aaapnaa dil halka karneii keh liyee ! :(

Abay چغد

Think of it in terms of political gains for the PML(N) both from its imagined votebank and its relations with the Pajis.

Abay چغد

I had to google that up because I didn't know what it meant ! :ashamed:

Aaap Urdu-daaan hain aur hum raheiii hum...kahan Oscar urf Ghalib keh saath muqablaa kar sakteiii hain ! :(

Or maybe its because like most bourgeois Punjabis both my Urdu and Punjabi are atrocious 'cause they're both peppered by English - For shame....for shame ! :cry:

Its only game began.

The Indian economy is dwindling badly and the 700,000 Indian security forces to withhold Kashmir requires billions of dollars and this why after some good deep factual research, with a trustful independent source by me, shows the following conclusions :

After india peeked at 11%, back in 2010. Their GDP has been on a steady decline since 2011, where it dropped from 11% to a complete free fall. In 2012, india's GDP registered at 4.4% and in 2013, they were stagnant at another 4.4% only. The misery doesn't end there either, as 2014 is predicted to be another low year. Where the predictive model, projects india's growth to remain below the 5% mark, at 4.7% with no own manufacturing capability and no foreign customer base to buy the low output products it already makes, this will go down futher.

The reality of the matter is, that India's economy is not going to recover from this and since that is an accepted norm. Economy will remain at low, failing and this will give impetus to extremist Modi PM to have muscular policy.

We will witness the radical, fundamentalist extremists Hindus, wiggle, jump high up, and squeal against Pakistan.

Link: http://tradingeconom...p-growth-annual

u failed to take one point into consideration .............India is not deploying the army overseas ...........or in foreign country where they have to supply them from far across ...............its inside India ...........all infrastructure is already in place ................even if they are not deployed in Kashmir , govt will still pay them salaries , benefits , free food , discount stuff to family members , health cover etc.......they will still under go training time to time like all the forces deployed anywhere in India.

I am failed to see what extra cost u are pointing at????

its not like we have to fire missiles or use air force to to bomb something......u are confusing everything.

Another thing , Indian army plays a small role in deployment............they engage in only counter-insurgency operations.
Border is guarded by BSF , its a para military .......it guards all the borders , not only in Kashmir.

next in line , CRPF , another paramilitary force...........almost all cities in India have deployment of these CRPF personals ............for example in Jalandhar ............they got a big base there ......they never come out of base .........only when requested by local administration in cases of emergencies such as floods or riots etc.................they are present all over India.

another thing JK police too participate in law and order

what extra cost u are saying??

even when India had little money , they still deployed them all over India .............

Indian GDP is still in positive ............and expected to remain so till many decades to come ...............so we gaining money not lossing it.

But Alas , some dudes here are delusional.,,,,,,,,cant see it .

Million man march turned into a Pakistani political fest ?

Sindhi Biryani kasi rah gi ... :undecided:

OK jokes apart, I really wish India had not taken notice of this march. You will always find hundreds of angry pakistanis in ANY country. That should not bother us, only host countries.

Think about it, if British ceded to Sushma's request and had banned this protest, it would have been a victory for these protesters.. British govt did us a favor by allowing this..

Some times BD pole vaulters are a big ASSET!!!

If Pak take few millions of them inside & then would have send a million to UK at Govt. expense. The March would have been an ultimate success.

Waisey bhi Kiske BAAP ko pta chal rha hai ki woh BDians hai ya Kashmiri???

Then why only UK?? We can have million march even in Fiji.

Back
Top Bottom