What's new

26/11 Mumbai Terror Attacks. The Legal case in Pakistan

But if you let us interview him we wont have any more excuses. Trap us dude. Its your best chance.

You were already trapped my dear when your own channel put an egg on your face by showing "A RENDEZVOUS WITH HIS-HOLINESS THE AJMAL KASAB'S FAMILY"

But of course you have become so numb to getting 'trapped' that you don't feel anything anymore.

We are showing our commitment to justice as those organizations are banned in Pakistan.

Are you sure they are?

Are you sure they don't publish advertisements in your newspapers for 'chanda' and employment opportunities?

lol whom are you trying to fool again, my dear?

I appreciate your offer of help. I honestly do. You are a good human being but your guys who actually are in the positions of decision-making are not so honest and forthcoming.

Hence the stalemate.

I already said that the next leg of investigation needs to be taken up in YOUR country.

What all proof we had was enough to get YOUR organisations banned in front of the entire world. It was enough to shame you on the world stage.

It wasn't hungarian organisations and people that were banned. They were all PAKISTANI.

Unless you're telling me that it was all hot air and even your all-weather ally couldn't refute the proof in the UN because they were so scared of our muscle power. Haa!

So Why don't you show your commitment to justice now?

OK you are going back to your usual flamebaiting self now and I'm far better than to fall for your tricks.

SO try something new :lol:

I think i already posted on why China didn't refute the "PROOFS".

2ndly yes we want to gather proof and for that we ask you for access to AK but we'll again run around in circles. So just read the previous posts.

I think India already provided Pakistan dossier on 26/11..and media got statement from Kasab's family whom Pakistani media tried to cover..it is well known fact.but after that,everything changed...within few days,villagers changed their story,Kasab's family nowhere to be found and Reporters who found out that truth are being roughed up...one can easily draw the conclusion.we'll never get justice,nobody get justice from a rogue country.I think India should take sergical strike when we got chance..just like Israel and USA.there is no reward for being a "Good boy".

Think about it, why would your authorities help us find the guilty when many of them are guilty themselves.

Who writes his own death warrant?

Hence the obfuscation.

India was the very first country in this region to use terrorism as a state weapon.

When Indira Gandhi trained LTTE terrorists to kill Sri Lankan civilians.

Then why has not one single country in the ENTIRE world officially said that the Pakistani government is behind the 26/11 attacks? Let alone the UN?

I think link with N-E terrorists and China is older than that.and India provided enogh proof to Pakista's govt via dossier,which holds thousands of pages and minute details..but still Pakistan was unable to get Hafiz Saeed(basis on not enough proof :lol:)..so,any effort will be futile for sure.

You were already trapped my dear when your own channel put an egg on your face by showing "A RENDEZVOUS WITH HIS-HOLINESS THE AJMAL KASAB'S FAMILY"

But of course you have become so numb to getting 'trapped' that you don't feel anything anymore.

Are you sure they are?

Are you sure they don't publish advertisements in your newspapers for 'chanda' and employment opportunities?

lol whom are you trying to fool again, my dear?

Again you are deliberately confusing one Pakistani as State of Pakistan. Failed.

And yup they are banned. If you find them doing any illegal activities you can always raise issue with Pakistani Govt. Provided that you have the proofs.

The burden of proof lies on the party making the accusation. :lol:

Which in this case is India. But India STILL has not been able to prove that the Pakistani government was behind the 26/11 attacks.

CD, we have provided names of majors who were involved in 26/11..
If they are not interested in nabbing those culprits, we cant do anything..
During 26/11, u guys said pakistan people were not involved at all... But when pak interior minister said they are pakistanis, u guys still didnt buy his words...
Who is to blame for ur denials for everything?

Then why has not one single country in the ENTIRE world officially said that the Pakistani government is behind the 26/11 attacks? Let alone the UN?

And why have they banned Pakistani organisations and people if there was no proof?

or you're telling me that your CCP is so scared of our muscle power that they passed our resolution against your all-weather ally without vetoing it? :lol:

I think India already provided Pakistan dossier on 26/11..and media got statement from Kasab's family whom Pakistani media tried to cover..it is well known fact.but after that,everything changed...within few days,villagers changed their story,Kasab's family nowhere to be found and Reporters who found out that truth are being roughed up...one can easily draw the conclusion.we'll never get justice,nobody get justice from a rogue country.I think India should take sergical strike when we got chance..just like Israel and USA.there is no reward for being a "Good boy".

Now this is getting funny. :lol:

But if you let us interview him we wont have any more excuses. Trap us dude. Its your best chance.

When Rehman Malik said last week that the team would seek to meet Kasab, the Indian government said this would not happen. India said this was not part of the written understanding reached with Pakistan. However, reports in newspapers here quoted unnamed Indian officials as giving two reasons for the refusal. First was the concern that Kasab will retract his confessional statement. The second was that Pakistan is in turn refusing India access to voice samples of the LeT’s Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi. Pakistan says that its law only allows fingerprints as evidence of individual identity, not voice samples. The samples are important because the voice of the man who guided the attackers through their carnage is available in the evidence.

Again you are deliberately confusing one Pakistani as State of Pakistan. Failed.

And yup they are banned. If you find them doing any illegal activities you can always raise issue with Pakistani Govt. Provided that you have the proofs.

My dear, please get in touch with Fateh71 and RoyBot.

Many-a-times they have posted the newspaper -published advertisements of these charity organisations of yours.

India was the very first country in this region to use terrorism as a state weapon.

Actually first country to use state terrorism was China when it invaded Tibet. But let's not deviate into foreign countries like Tibet and Sri Lanka - let us stick to the topic.

Actually first country to use state terrorism was China when it invaded Tibet. But let's not deviate into foreign countries like Tibet and Sri Lanka - let us stick to the topic.

And why have they banned Pakistani organisations and people if there was no proof?

or you're telling me that your CCP is so scared of our muscle power that they passed our resolution against your all-weather ally without vetoing it? :lol:

Everything in BAN does not mean it have proof. e.g US had many proofs that Iraq posses WMDs. So much for those proofs. A UN ban is nothing more than international politics. Its sad indians think it as some constructive proof.

Everything in BAN does not mean it have proof. e.g US had many proofs that Iraq posses WMDs. So much for those proofs. A UN ban is nothing more than international politics. Its sad indians think it as some constructive proof.

Funny High.IQ have short term memory loss..
Last time i saw, UN have proscribed Jamat ud dawa as a terrorist org, with china supporting that resolution..
And OBL was killed in abbottabad.. they are yet to come out with the facts that led him to live for 5 years..
They are trying to hide some truths...
USA have openly said ISI is involved...
So what r u trying to do? Troll?

Which reminds me those reports .......

Back
Top Bottom