What's new

26/11 Mumbai attacks: Pakistani officials reveal attackers' training

So what it suggests is that i've been saying for long....

that indian men lack spine and only a woman ruler in india can take important and tough decisions.:tongue:

Thats sexist and insulting at the same time..

and you are an elite member....thats pathetic.

Maybe it has some element of truth in that a woman politician in India has to be twice as good and twice as aggressive as a man to be able to rise up in politics and these qualities come in handy when making decisions. Case to point - Mayawathi, Mamta, Jaya, Uma Bharti.
well indira has already proved it on strategic and military front if one discounts her performances at domestic front.but then only a female can all the guts to impose an emergency in a democracy.;)

While reading this in the newspapers today morning, I thought I would take a page out of Asim's book and demand for an apology from him and Developer.

Then I gave up the idea.

Because something much more important struck me hard.

The brilliance of the Pakistani state.

See how they have softened the impact of the blow via this piecemeal sporadic acceptance of guilt over 4 years.

There is hardly any outcry. People are jaded and beyond disgusted.

Stretch it out for some more time and tomorrow or a few years later even acceptance of the ISI and PA role will be accepted.

Brilliant.

We should take a lesson from this in terms of international desensitization.

Kudos Pakistan! Respect. :tup:

While reading this in the newspapers today morning, I thought I would take a page out of Asim's book and demand for an apology from him and Developer.

Then I gave up the idea.

See how they have softened the impact of the blow via this piecemeal sporadic acceptance of guilt over 4 years.

Stretch it out for some more time and tomorrow or a few years later even acceptance of the ISI and PA role will be accepted.

Brilliant.

well it also an art of diplomacy which indians lack....................:yahoo:

Then I gave up the idea.

Brilliant.

It would have done a lot more good if they had accepted it right away and should have taken corrective steps, nobody doubted it in the first place about the involvement or the origin and the whole sham has been denting their image all along.

well it also an art of diplomacy which indians lack....................:yahoo:

I am beyond disgusted at your continuance of cheering for 26/11.

I cannot understand what you may or may not have shared offline with people like Joe and Contrarian to make them jump to your defence.

Pakistanis I can respect and accept as the enemy.

I detest shades of grey.

It would have done a lot more good if they had accepted it right away and should have taken corrective steps, nobody doubted it in the first place about the involvement or the origin and the whole sham has been denting their image all along.

They played it perfectly.

I cannot understand what you may or may not have shared offline with people like Joe and Contrarian to make them jump to your defence.

I detest shades of grey.

They played it perfectly.

The thing which u call they played it perfectly, is nothing but partly our incapability and part the reality of a state trying to develop vs an army with a state, throw in the nuclear add in and u have the perfect kichdi.

In the heat of the moment any covert ops would have been accepted by the world and we missed the chance. No point in crying over spilt milk.

Regarding the poster i have ignored as the mods themselves support. For a few min glory lot is said, everybody to their own comfort.

I detest shades of grey.

There is no shade of grey here.

She is a PDF pseudo Pakistani. She married a Pakistani and maybe certain bad experiences back home turned her anti-India. Thats as far as I could tell from another thread. Either that, or she is a Pakistani herself married to an Indian. But whatever. I wouldn't take what she says seriously.

If we were so bad at diplomacy we wouldn't have split Pakistan AND gotten away without international condemnation :D

I disagree guys.

Pakistan has waited this one out till the dust settles.

I am surprised other cannot see this.

They know us (as we them).

Fishy story.

Its Pakistan Inspectors, who are saying so, not Indian authorities.

The Pakistani Inspectors who informed Judge Chaudhry Habibur Rehman about the training received by the accused, including Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi,alleged mastermind, at LeT camps in Karachi, Mansehra, Thatta and Muzaffarabad.

The thing which u call they played it perfectly, is nothing but partly our incapability and part the reality of a state trying to develop vs an army with a state, throw in the nuclear add in and u have the perfect kichdi.

In the heat of the moment any covert ops would have been accepted by the world and we missed the chance. No point in crying over spilt milk.

Regarding the poster i have ignored as the mods themselves support. For a few min glory lot is said, everybody to their own comfort.

We still can take it to the logical end, this is the right time to increase pressure while keeping other cooperative channels open.

Our courts don't hang peoples based on wishlist, I don't know about yours. But hey - You are still not able to punish one even after your court has given verdict......

Neither our court works on wishlist. Kasab's case can be proven a milestone of delays and going overboard to justify and show the world how fair we are. Anyways. All said and done, we have sluggish system.

Our political clowns are the problem ... my answer to the bolded part above.

TOI news...
Need i say more?

:lol:

Judge Chaudhry Habibur Rehman Saturday recorded the statements of five inspectors of crime investigation department, who are prosecution witnesses, the daily Dawn reported Sunday.

Are u blind or acting like an ignorant. Either be the case..get well soon
a013.gif

Back
Top Bottom