What's new

26/11 Mumbai attacks: Pakistani officials reveal attackers' training

Lol-
Behold Bal Thakrey's internet warrior is here !!!!
It was a joke chill-

Serious question- Do you wear Khaki chaddi?-

:lol: Sorry I am not one of them....

Even I dnt like Thakre but seriously how can you call him terrorist ???

:lol: Sorry I am not one of them....

Even I dnt like Thakre but seriously how can you call him terrorist ???

Any one who threatens Pakistani is a terrorist in my books-
Dont know how much money he lost in some Pak VS Ind match that he hates Pakistani players so much-

The times of india :coffee: What a shocker!!!

Grow the hell up guys..Move on, if u all really do care why innocent people were killed on 26/11.Then start asking bold unanswered questions to those seating in ur parliament,That might give some peace to all those died on that day.

Stop making fun of yourself by putting ur own wish list it won't take you n ur ppl anywhere :wave:

Nothing has changed since 26/11. We stopped having relations with Pakistan. Why can't Indian govt. just remain indifferent and not allow any type of talks or games unless all the people behind those attacks are found and convicted.

I wish we had leader like Golda Meir. She knew how to take care of business when world fails to deliver.

Golda Meir Was Lucky not to have neighbor like pakistan

Its obvious Pakistan wont hand over the terrorists it arms, trains, and sends over the border so they can purposely kill innocent Indians.

Its time other options were used in order to bring the Pakistani terrorists to justice for their crimes. I don't expect the Congress to do so. Perhaps If Modi becomes PM there will finally be some action taken.
we wouldn't hand them over but we will punish them here . if india asks for them then pakistan can demand handover of samjhota express terrorists

wonderign what Zaid Hamid has to say, after he said in so many tele shows that 26/11 is an insider job.

And we had umpteen number of cartoons on PDF blabbering ZH's rants. Just thinking what wud they say in their defence. I mean, aise logon ka defence bhi comedy hota hai especially jab chaddi utar gayi ho sabke saamne. :D

Its obvious Pakistan wont hand over the terrorists it arms, trains, and sends over the border so they can purposely kill innocent Indians.

Its time other options were used in order to bring the Pakistani terrorists to justice for their crimes. I don't expect the Congress to do so. Perhaps If Modi becomes PM there will finally be some action taken.

You have some fantastic conspiracy theories to put forward, eh? Bharat rakshak is your place to go to.

Back
Top Bottom