What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

Screenshot_2017-03-23-18-46-51.png

Screenshot_2017-03-23-18-46-33.png

Zulus got some new sensors.

first, very happy and proud to see the parade as scheduled as specially happy to see our Chinese troops marching side by side with our Pakistani comrades.
its important to show Pakistans strength as specially after the Angi 5 test in December!! :pakistan:
i guess we will have to wait till 2018 to see the ababeel huh? :victory1:

wwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww
Congratulation to All My Pakistani Brothers and sisters :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
And Thank you very much China , KSA and Turkey.

Now Congratulation for Raad-II and my blood is green , enough said :p::p::p::p::p:

No @DESERT FIGHTER , @Ulla , @Zarvan
Please look at these tanks , only AZ looks same (as old pics) but AK have some miner difference and the last pic I am sure its T-80UD but its look lot different may be heavy upgrade , " To me its look close to .............. well if you guys can help and find better pic from front . But but but if its AZ man than AZ have hell lot of upgrade.................
View attachment 386006

AZ
View attachment 386008 View attachment 386008

T-80UD
View attachment 386010

No difference, the sensors, ERA cassettes and optics are all the same as they were a year ago.

nah i m not going there. .and yes i m the same guy whom u r talking about but i m just port forwarding PTV :-( coz no one else does that. at least many with no access to tv but have access to fb can watch especially abroad who dont have PTV

It really is appreciated. If only they had better Camera quality

1_zkn_1_pakistamn-day-1490265381.jpg

Great presence on ocassion, lovely uniforms for ceremonies

The Turkish delegation stole show (Performing band)
9-7.jpg

Should have display to also celebrate induction of Azmat class ships in Navy need to figure out how to represent NAVY in such parades by floats or scalled up model

New Ship Arrival in future , obviously the ships themselves can't be displayed but I would imagine a scalled up model should be shown for such events

chinese-troops-turkish-band-participate-in-pakistan-day-parade-rehearsal-1489920348-6630.jpg

Just tremendous level of attention to detail in Chinese delegation , and synchronization , just perfect

Check out the positioning and holding of the weapon , by all party members very SHARP

Last edited:
Hamza Ali Abbasi, Mawra Hocane and more tweet their love for the homeland on March 23

What are the celebs thinking this Resolution Day?

58d36601b1528.jpg

March 23 is a day for reflection.

On this day in 1940, our founding fathers officially made the resolution to make their dream of Pakistan a reality. It took seven years to realise this dream — and we can only know a fraction of the struggle and sacrifice it took.

What are the celebs thinking this Resolution Day? Read on:

Hamza Ali Abbasi, of course, was among the first to renew his vow to serve the nation:

C7i4lM-VQAAahe2.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/iamhamzaabbasi

#یوم_پاکستان_ایک_دن_ایک_عہد

Ahmad Shahzad also reflected on his duties as a Pakistani citizen:

✔@iamAhmadshahzad

Let's pray 4 each n other that v r able 2 serve our nation with dignity n honor..n v make Pakistan better IA

A very happy #PakistanDay

Mawra Hocane's burst of emojis told us exactly how excited she was:

MAWRA HOCANE

✔@MawraHocane

Cheers motherland it's your Day ! #PakistanDay
1f1f5-1f1f0.png
Love you xx

Ali Rehman Khan expressed his hopes for the future:

Follow
Ali Rehman Khan @alirehmankhan

Happy Pakistan Day! May we lead as a beacon of hope, peace and prosperity in the near future InshAallah! Pakistan Zindabaad!
1f1f5-1f1f0.png
#PakistanDay

Shoaib Akhtar sent an important message about inclusion:

Follow
Shoaib Akhtar

✔@shoaib100mph

If I bleed, I bleed green and white. If I salute, I salute crescent & star. Soaring higher & stronger my motherland Pakistan. #PakistanDay

Annie Khalid's message was short and sweet:

Follow
Annie Khalid

✔@annie_khalid

Happy Pakistan Day!!! Long live the Pakistani Armed Forces! Pakistan Zindabad!

As was Rabia Butt's:

Follow
Rabia butt @Iamrabiabutt

Tau sab mil kei kaho
"PAKISTAN ZINDABAD"

Shoaib Malik also showed off his poetic side:

Follow
Shoaib Malik

✔@realshoaibmalik

Tujhse Hai Meri Tamannaon Ki Duniya Pur Noor. Azm Mera Kahin Mere Iraada Hai Gaeyoor. Ae Watan Pyaare Watan Pak Watan

And how could Taher Shah stay behind?

Follow
Taher Shah

✔@TaherShahh

Dear All,

Happy Resolution day of Pakistan.#23march #PakistanDay

With Love & Respect,@TaherShahh

Can anyone post a pic or two of the SSG march just for the love of God please ....???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom