What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

Happy Pakistan day,Long Live Pak-China friendship.
Wish Pakistan peace and happiness forever, people become richer and have higher quality of life
timg

Sincere wishes from friends far away.

While we were ALL being critical of PTV's coverage of the parade and how they are sure to mess it, i think it is time to recognize the marked improvement in there coverage. This years show was miles ahead of the last one. At least the got there camera frames right this time!! :lol:

Good job and keep it up!!
Still there is plenty of room for improvement. There always is!!

Quality has definitely improved over previous parade days. Didnt saw the last one even today i had hoped that i will be able to wake up at 8:20 but instead woke up at 9:20 lol. All the march past was gone by than but saw the whole mechanised movements and the flypast perfomance of JF-17 and than F-16. That performance by sherdil was awesome specially when pilot can be heard on radio break break now. Always loved the K-8. I remember the first time i saw this in parade i think it was 92 or 93 with BB government and Lagari was the President. It was a solo performance by K-8 and back than it was portrayed more as a fighter that could drop bombs. Love the design of the wings and that colour scheme.
That Giraffe radar, have been seeing it since childhood that thing is still around and so are so tayara shikan guns lol. Who use them anyway now. Raad 2 was interesting development and a good surprise.

wwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww
Congratulation to All My Pakistani Brothers and sisters :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
And Thank you very much China , KSA and Turkey.

Now Congratulation for Raad-II and my blood is green , enough said :p::p::p::p::p:

No @DESERT FIGHTER , @Ulla , @Zarvan
Please look at these tanks , only AZ looks same (as old pics) but AK have some miner difference and the last pic I am sure its T-80UD but its look lot different may be heavy upgrade , " To me its look close to .............. well if you guys can help and find better pic from front . But but but if its AZ man than AZ have hell lot of upgrade.................
al-khalid.png

AZ
al-zarrar t.jpg
al-zarrar t.jpg

T-80UD
which tank.jpg

While the quality has improved there are few things that need attentions

1) Cameramen should be briefed about the air show before the rehearsal starts and then they should practice. Compared to last year, this year cameramen were able to follow our aircrafts, but they had no idea when to zoom in, zoom out. Many times they were following the wrong aircrafts of sherdil formation. they even missed 1 of the 2 criss cross manoeuvre

2) Why SSG sky divers didnt performed relative body movement manoeuvres, or those were also missed by our professional cameramen ?? Very few manoeuvres by SSG team this year

3) Why they dont flag on the beat of the drum like they did 2 years ago ?? Thats one of the most beautiful thing in the parade. Instead for last 2 years as soon as the SSG team assemble infront of the guests, the GOC is given an already folded flag and he presents it to the President. No fun at all

Welcome to Turkish brothers for their participation on Pakistan day parade On 23 March 2017 .
Ottoman military bands are thought to be the oldest of military marching bands in the world. They are often known by the name *MAHTR*. All the member of public enjoyed and stand up in respect.

And very warm welcome to Chinese friends to participate in Pakistan day parade very first time out of China only in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom