What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

Pak is like the melting pot!!! It requires a giant heart, and you have that!!!
Mehtar is awesome.

I really love how they have preserved Turk heritage, specially the old uniform.

Wish we could do such a thing, so many dynasties and cool uniforms.

Infact Pak should have like 1 soldier from each and form a band on line of Mehtar, offcourse it cannt be compared to such a historic band but would be cool.

While we were ALL being critical of PTV's coverage of the parade and how they are sure to mess it, i think it is time to recognize the marked improvement in there coverage. This years show was miles ahead of the last one. At least the got there camera frames right this time!! :lol:

Good job and keep it up!!
Still there is plenty of room for improvement. There always is!!

@Windjammer @Stealth @The Eagle @WAJsal @Horus @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Zarvan @Zibago @DESERT FIGHTER @IceCold @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence @WebMaster @shjliu @war&peace @Chauvinist @Moonlight @Farah Sohail @PakSword

While we were ALL being critical of PTV's coverage of the parade and how they are sure to mess it, i think it is time to recognize the marked improvement in there coverage. This years show was miles ahead of the last one. At least the got there camera frames right this time!! :lol:

@Windjammer @Stealth @The Eagle @WAJsal @Horus @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Zarvan @Zibago @DESERT FIGHTER @IceCold @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence @WebMaster @shjliu @war&peace @Chauvinist @Moonlight @Farah Sohail @PakSword
Makes me proud that my brother was part of the team which was involved in setting it up.

Years in FATA and than finally sent to 111 brigade, and than US, now at a military institution as an instructor.

Meanwhile i who should have been in the army like my family, showed a middle finger to 130th LC.. And now a lawyer... a profession hated by people..:lol:

Yes...PTV's coverage was better this year.. However there was one thing constant..as last yr.. Nawaz Sharif's facial expressions..:rolleyes::angry:... It was as if he was forced to stand there......his facial expressions were the worst part of the show, like last yr.......not even once, did i see a hint of smile on his face.....

17457552_1557849614255187_8176500194050595367_n-jpg.385797

This act alone deserves standing aviation from the pilots of the world, including Indian pilots.
Its a common maneuver and is always a part of RED ARROWS performance and they refer it as Gypo Break(though it involves more A/Cs)
Really a great addition in Sherdils maneuvers and criss cross as well..!
PEACE...!

@Stealth
You sir are doing amazing work .
Just super amazing work ,Thanks for the battlespace X :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom