What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

17457321_1446015478798039_8259656741318785012_n.jpg

oh really so can yo confirm if he is Sh. Rasheed because I felt like that but I'm not sure

I didn't see him.

But regardless, the atmosphere was really charged. People kept standing in anticipation for another lit up for at least half an hour, raising Pakistan Zindabad slogans.. It ended with National Anthem by hundreds of people in chorus..

This parade is nothing but a waste of tax money. 23rd March has nothing to do with the military. Pakistan was created by political struggle, not by any military campaign. The Pakistani military did not even exist in 1940!
This is how the real custodians act and own the things. They are the REAL guardians and proud sons of the soil

Blessed are we to have them around us

The pictures shared by DG ISPR Gen Asif Ghafoor and ISPR was taken by me :P I did official photography for ISPR even in PID no one allowed (According to ISPR). DG and top Military officials ke marzi mansha on demand mujhe pass diya gaya tha... That is why I've restrictions not to uplink pictures until official approval. I am already in talk with the HQ regarding this issue. Soon I will get approval from there will show the pictures in full HD ;)

The pictures shared by DG ISPR Gen Asif Ghafoor and ISPR was taken by me :P I did official photography for ISPR even in PID no one allowed (According to ISPR). DG and top Military officials ke marzi mansha on demand mujhe pass diya gaya tha... That is why I've restrictions not to uplink pictures until official approval. I am already in talk with the HQ regarding this issue. Soon I will get approval from there will show the pictures in full HD ;)
Use thins thread or make a new one. do tag us :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom