What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

don't forget to thank navy and air as well.

Everyone is united here.
Agreed.

I used to watch this parade with such interest growing up. I still remember that my favorite part was always the SSG commandos marching past. I would always ask others..." Are they next? Are they next". It's amazing how some memories stay with you for the rest of your lives.

Today is a good day for Pakistan. We have a lot of work to do but we are going in the right direction. I just wish I was back home to enjoy this day.

18620_10152952488185528_2368479627695667266_n.jpg

Agreed.

I used to watch this parade with such interest growing up. I still remember that my favorite part was always the SSG commandos marching past. I would always ask others..." Are they next? Are they next". It's amazing how some memories stay with you for the rest of your lives.

Today is a good day for Pakistan. We have a lot of work to do but we are going in the right direction. I just wish I was back home to enjoy this day.
I remember going to Peshawar parade. We had jets and artilery tanks.. I remember it even though I went when I was like 7

To be honest im not happy with the cameras and ptv. I just hope that some private camera men are recording this event so that i can view it later again. These ptv cameras have ruined the fly pass for me.

Last edited:
NS needs to go on a diet. Has he ever heard of weight watchers or maybe just plain walking around once in a while.

Jeez.....

Last edited:
I wish it was JF-17 that had lead the flight formations instead of F-16.

Mamnoon saheb looking so disconnected.
1-It is operationally the most capable fighter in PAF
2-It remains the frontline fighter in WoT
3-It is the technologically the most advanced fighters.
4-CASs have a tridition to fly F-16 on Pakistan day parade.

Back
Top Bottom