What's new

22-year-old martyred Kashmiri Army officer's first leave became his last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian journalist who was there. Looks like he was killed by Indian army and left there to root. He will obviously not fire at his own brothers. When Bhutto ordered army to fire at civilians Zia stepped in and toke over. Problem is Indian army is completely foreign religiously and ethnically who don't mind killing as many kashmiri civilians as possible.

You are misrepresenting the journalist.
He just said in a ndtv piece that militants have crossed a red line by this cold blooded murder and similar murders in the last 1 month.

Guys recd 2 warnings from mod? eagle for my posts in this thread.

I still gave a chance and did not ban you so let me remind you softly that Pakistan has no connection to support in terrorist but those guys in Kashmir are the result of Indian Army Atrocities and injustice which is haunting back. Pakistan support Kashmir Cause so do not repeat such malign and useless narrative to vent your frustration only, here in this forum.

Such type of killings helps us a lot as it creates divisions among Kashmiri Muslims.

Very interesting and deeply narrated approach. I hope the wiseone may read and understand the complicated situation in Kashmir and how few things are done or supported to have what type of results. I am sure, you are not revealing something here.

No need to quote or reply troll posts, just report and move-on so will be dealt accordingly.

He was a traitor, he lived as a traitor and died as a traitor.

No muslim will mourne this traitor

Might aswell burn his body and not have the indignity of having a traitors grave that will be spat upon and cursed by the locals whenever they pass
May be he apply for army just for the sake of Job and since valley is hot he took leave so that he save himself from shooting at innocent students.

He was in uniform and please respect people who are serving and served since they deserve especially after death.
A humble request.

RIP for the dead soldier and feeling sad he died on the wrong side.

Freedom fighters are getting stronger day by day.this is a reality.under bjp government, violence becomes more common in the valley. You can't kill someone just because he protests against your rules.Indian army even tweeted so many times that it will not leave those people who throw stones on them.according to your concept,Kashmir is your part but for us,it is simply unfinished business.freedom fighters have seen deaths of their loved ones in front of their eyes and they will not stop by any means.

This is the true face of Jehadis, they bully/kill people who do not subscribe to their opinion. Since Jehadis do not have an office they can do whatever they wish. They kill anyone who supports India. These people will turn Kashmir to Syria had there be no India.

Hey !! he is a solider what do you think he is supposed to do play cricket while in the armed forces the narrative of a poor young solider dying in the hands of Kashmirs is wrong
he has a job to fight he signed up to fight the narrative should be that he died in the line of duty..

He was a traitor, he lived as a traitor and died as a traitor.

No muslim will mourne this traitor

Might aswell burn his body and not have the indignity of having a traitors grave that will be spat upon and cursed by the locals whenever they pass
He is a true hero.

Do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just, that is nearer to righteousness.[5:8] :-)

Hey !! he is a solider what do you think he is supposed to do play cricket while in the armed forces the narrative of a poor young solider dying in the hands of Kashmirs is wrong
he has a job to fight he signed up to fight the narrative should be that he died in the line of duty..
He wasn't forced to join the army. That too in NDA. Only hardcore men goes for NDA. The one's looking for a fair pay end up being a cop or low ranking army men.

He is a true hero.

Do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.[5:8] :-)

Being shot betraying your people working for idolaters does not make you a hero

Even his funeral was stoned

Being shot betraying your people working for idolaters does not make you a hero

Even his funeral was stoned
So, they killed a person who was doing his duty. They will be answerable to'you know who' for killing a Muslim, when their time comes.

I work for an idolater too.There are muslims who live in israel and some working for Israel, it's their job. They need that for a living.

Its not a duty to kill fellow muslims for a oppressor, its not like the man was a accountant

He was a traitor a hypocrite, he betrayed his people and his faith

He died like a dog snd his own people stoned his funeral.

He has a traitors grave that will be turned into a rubbish pit by the Kashmiris and cursed by all who pass
There is a lot of muslims in Indian army. Pretty much have killed Pakistani's in the wars or be killed by Pakistani's. Considering what you said, both have betrayed the faith.
You are no judge to decide whether he had betrayed his faith that only almighty can decide.
He died in honor, his body showed evidence of a fight. He was unarmed, killing him was a cowardly act by itself. It's Talibanism. You call them muslims?
They are not fighting a jihad. They are fighting for their own greed or to satisfy some grudges.

There is a lot of muslims in Indian army. Pretty much have killed Pakistani's in the wars or be killed by Pakistani's. Considering what you said, both have betrayed the faith.
You are no judge to decide whether he had betrayed his faith that only almighty can decide.
He died in honor, his body showed evidence of a fight. He was unarmed, killing him was a cowardly act by itself. It's Talibanism. You call them muslims?
They are not fighting a jihad. They are fighting for their own greed or to satisfy some grudges.

They are fighting for their freedom

They believed in Jinnah
Believed in Partition

Did not want to be part of a Hindu state, where they could be lynched for eating meat or be controlled by idolaters

They have been oppressed, murdered, raped by a hindutva india for their just quest for freedom

Puppu was a traitor a hypocrite who will burn in hell for his oppression of a muslim people for idolaters so he could have his 30 pieces of silver

Even his own family will spit on his grave

Very interesting and deeply narrated approach. I hope the wiseone may read and understand the complicated situation in Kashmir and how few things are done or supported to have what type of results. I am sure, you are not revealing something here.
Nothing wrong in what I said.
If I was a senior Indian interior/intel official, I would definitely order false flags targeting SPOs, village elders, grenade attacks in market as it would be beneficial in creating confusion among hostile population.
Such attacks were carried out with great success in Punjab between 1987-1992 & Kashmir 1996-2002.
Results were very satisfactory.

They are fighting for their freedom

They believed in Jinnah
Believed in Partition

Did not want to be part of a Hindu state, where they could be lynched for eating meat or be controlled by idolaters

They have been oppressed, murdered, raped by a hindutva india for their just quest for freedom

Puppu was a traitor a hypocrite who will burn in hell for his oppression of a muslim people for idolaters so he could have his 30 pieces of silver

Even his own family will spit on his grave
Who is Jinnah? He was just a politician.
Jinnah has no authority over anything. You should stop behaving like authority of Islam in subcontinent.
We live in India without any serious threat. The only threat we have is coming from outside. Kashmiris lived peacefully until the mujahiddheen fighter who came to conquer them. They killed, raped people and instigated sectarian violence among people. That's the main reason why Kashmiri Pandits were evicted from Kashmir.

From your comments I can understand the deep rooted hatred against Hindus. Clearly I can understand how minority in your place would be like.
Did Muhammad PBUH ever asked us to hate? This is 21st century.

Your comments are trash. Like I said, you behave like some authority of Islam. You don't speculate the punishments.

Kasmir lost iis brave heart son.Mar ke Bhai Amar hogaya.Long live Indian army.May is soul rest in pride.

TOI[/paste:font]
GET APP
Whatsapp
58610418.cms
Martyred Lieutenant Umer Fayaz
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Umer was picked up from his house at Harmein in Kulgam. Locals said two masked men entered the house at 8pm and asked him to accompany them
  • He was fired at from a close range, and the bullets had hit his head and stomach or chest region
SRINAGAR: His first leave home became his last. A wedding gathering that he wanted to join turned into his funeral procession.

Martyred Lieutenant Umer Fayaz, 22, from the troubled region of Kulgam district, had joined the Army after being commissioned in December last year.
Fayaz studied at Navodaya Vidyalaya, a branch of government schools for gifted students, at Ashmuquam in South Kashmir. He belonged to the 129th batch of cadets from the prestigious Pune-based National Defence Academy.

He was posted with 2 Rajputana Rifles and had applied for leave to attend a cousin's wedding.

This was for the first time that he had taken leave after joining the Army, a senior official said. He was supposed to have returned to his unit in the Akhnoor area of Jammu on May 25.

But that was not to be. Umer Fayaz was kidnapped and killed by terrorists in a dastardly act.

Umer was picked up from his house at Harmein in Kulgam, 60 kilometres from here, on Wednesday night. The body of the young officer was later found three kilometres from his house.

Locals said two masked men entered the house at 8 last night. The men asked Lt Fayaz, who was unarmed, to accompany them, and warned the family not to inform the police.

He was fired at from a close range, and the bullets had hit his head and stomach or chest region.

The autopsy report showed marks on his body, indicating that he had resisted the suspected terrorists who had abducted him.

The killing caused anger among locals who demanded that the men responsible be identified and punished.

Major General BS Raju, the General Officer in Command of the Victor Force, responsible for counter-terrorism in South Kashmir, has directed all its units in and around the area to launch a manhunt for the killers.

The body of the officer was laid to rest with full military honours. His funeral was attended by several people from his village.

Defence Minister Arun Jaitley described the abduction and killing as "a dastardly act" of cowardice.

"This young officer from J&K was a role model," Jaitley said in a tweet

+++++
http://m.timesofindia.com/india/22-...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI
++++

Fuc**ng c*nts will pay for this!
Om shanti to the officer.

Hope the media is shut off in the valley and a thorough cleaning and converting operation is conducted. Otherwise we are only postponing the inevitable showdown.

I can't believe some people here are actually condoning this heinous act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom