What's new

22-year-old martyred Kashmiri Army officer's first leave became his last

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Kashmiri Muslims are there in the Army?And how many JK Police outside Jammu and Ladakh?
Strange, because i know a CISF guy who took voluntary retirement after 2 years of service because he was selected for J&K Police constable...he said J&K police is better for him as he can stay closer to his ageing parents.
Quoted wrong post.

Doubtful as the locals come out for stone throwing if army is involved in any action in the area.
This is how terror groups maintain their hold on local populas. Intimidation through murder.

Just google kashmiri shops in india.
Dont have to trust me.
Kashmiris come to our houses for selling carpets door to door in the north.
They are coming to your houses door to door and you are thinking this is enjoyment, Same case with Sikhs we produces nearly 60% of Indian crops but still our farmer face hard time to feed family.
Isn't it a shame in the whole world that suicide rate of Indian former highest in the world.

And for Kashmir children are being blind by shot guns in the name of pallets, women are being raped and men are being killed in the name of insurgency, Do you people have any shame ?

Without any doubt, the Hindus have done it themselves just to create a rift between the people of Kashmir and to cool down the Kashmir freedom fight.

They are coming to your houses door to door and you are thinking this is enjoyment, Same case with Sikhs we produces nearly 60% of Indian crops but still our farmer face hard time to feed family.
Isn't it a shame in the whole world that suicide rate of Indian former highest in the world.

And for Kashmir children are being blind by shot guns in the name of pallets, women are being raped and men are being killed in the name of insurgency, Do you people have any shame ?
You are talking to the wrong guy . I am a punjabi. And you are a false flagger.

Guys recd 2 warnings from mod? eagle for my posts in this thread.
Are we supposed to celebrate the cold blooded cowardly killing of a young army officer by 5 pak backed terrorists ?
I will repeat no kashmiri would shoot a young guy for being in the security forces.
Thousands of kashmiris are already serving in the police and other defense arms.

Doubtful as the locals come out for stone throwing if army is involved in any action in the area.
This is how terror groups maintain their hold on local populas. Intimidation through murder.

Thats what you think, there are no terrorist in Kashmir at all.... The only terror group i know is Indian Army..
If you have any human values, just see the stats and see who have killed more kashmiri innocent people ...

Indian army do these acts to break the freedom fighters moral. but they failed

If you ain't a flase flag why are you calling out as Indians. Indians did this, Indians lossing Kashmir? Come on man.
You better change your flag than me editing my post.
About banning, this is not my life line as if you are threatening to cut it:lol:. Go ahead get me banned:-)
I am Khalsa ex-Indian army officer and court martial-ed by labeling me as pro Khalistani and since then I am out of India and I don't consider India as my home country, my flag is wrong but since Khalistan flag is not available I put Indian.

Now you will ask about my service life
I am from Sikh Light Infantry 3rd battalion.

One more time said I would tag moderator.

I am Khalsa ex-Indian army officer and court martial-ed by labeling me as pro Khalistani and since then I am out of India and I don't consider India as my home country, my flag is wrong but since Khalistan flag is not available I put Indian.

I salute you for your bravery and InshaAllah Khalistan will get freedom from these Hindutva terrorists. We have huge respect for Sikhs in our country. Here is just a small example of that.

You can use both japanese flags.
We dont want a person of your ilk associated with our tricolor.
5 to 10 % of indian army is sikh. Why were only you court marshalled ?
Too many punjabi officers , many sikhs are dying fighting terror in kashmir for me too have any interest in your story.

Such type of killings helps us a lot as it creates divisions among Kashmiri Muslims.

The deceased lieutenant took a leave from army because he did not want to open fire onto the innocent Kashmiris and at the end he is killed by indian forces.

You can use both japanese flags.
We dont want a person of your ilk associated with our tricolor.
5 to 10 % of indian army is sikh. Why were only you court marshalled ?
Too many punjabi officers , many sikhs are dying fighting terror in kashmir for me too have any interest in your story.
You are no one to advise me what should I do or not, I request admins to add Khalistani flag till then I will use Indian flag as a oppressor nation.

The deceased lieutenant took a leave from army because he did not want to open fire onto the innocent Kashmiris and at the end he is killed by indian forces.
Most probably. Good point.
They did the same thing to us, after the murder of Mrs. Gandhi they unarmed us and put all Sikh from my battalion in barracks and for apparent security they put armed Hindu guards on us and as a result these so called protectors killed many Sikh officers and Jawans as revenge of Mrs. Gandhi's murder, those who survive sent to forced leave later many Sikh Jawan join militants even one General rank officer.

YOU ARE A FALSE FLAG. All your posts indicate that.
@Icarus
Despite my efforts this chap calling me false flag.

You are no one to advise me what should I do or not, I request admins to add Khalistani flag till then I will use Indian flag as a oppressor nation.

Mate you can add Khalistan flag image in your avatar. Just like how i have a waving Pakistani flag

TOI[/paste:font]
GET APP
Whatsapp
58610418.cms
Martyred Lieutenant Umer Fayaz
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Umer was picked up from his house at Harmein in Kulgam. Locals said two masked men entered the house at 8pm and asked him to accompany them
  • He was fired at from a close range, and the bullets had hit his head and stomach or chest region
SRINAGAR: His first leave home became his last. A wedding gathering that he wanted to join turned into his funeral procession.

Martyred Lieutenant Umer Fayaz, 22, from the troubled region of Kulgam district, had joined the Army after being commissioned in December last year.
Fayaz studied at Navodaya Vidyalaya, a branch of government schools for gifted students, at Ashmuquam in South Kashmir. He belonged to the 129th batch of cadets from the prestigious Pune-based National Defence Academy.

He was posted with 2 Rajputana Rifles and had applied for leave to attend a cousin's wedding.

This was for the first time that he had taken leave after joining the Army, a senior official said. He was supposed to have returned to his unit in the Akhnoor area of Jammu on May 25.

But that was not to be. Umer Fayaz was kidnapped and killed by terrorists in a dastardly act.

Umer was picked up from his house at Harmein in Kulgam, 60 kilometres from here, on Wednesday night. The body of the young officer was later found three kilometres from his house.

Locals said two masked men entered the house at 8 last night. The men asked Lt Fayaz, who was unarmed, to accompany them, and warned the family not to inform the police.

He was fired at from a close range, and the bullets had hit his head and stomach or chest region.

The autopsy report showed marks on his body, indicating that he had resisted the suspected terrorists who had abducted him.

The killing caused anger among locals who demanded that the men responsible be identified and punished.

Major General BS Raju, the General Officer in Command of the Victor Force, responsible for counter-terrorism in South Kashmir, has directed all its units in and around the area to launch a manhunt for the killers.

The body of the officer was laid to rest with full military honours. His funeral was attended by several people from his village.

Defence Minister Arun Jaitley described the abduction and killing as "a dastardly act" of cowardice.

"This young officer from J&K was a role model," Jaitley said in a tweet

+++++
http://m.timesofindia.com/india/22-...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI
++++

Fuc**ng c*nts will pay for this!
This is the true face of Jehadis, they bully/kill people who do not subscribe to their opinion. Since Jehadis do not have an office they can do whatever they wish. They kill anyone who supports India. These people will turn Kashmir to Syria had there be no India.

Indian journalist who was there. Looks like he was killed by Indian army and left there to root. He will obviously not fire at his own brothers. When Bhutto ordered army to fire at civilians Zia stepped in and toke over. Problem is Indian army is completely foreign religiously and ethnically who don't mind killing as many kashmiri civilians as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom