What's new

20th October 1962, When India Was Brought To Its Knees

You are quoting exactly the same round figures over over again..which shows that they were made up one Pakistani authour and reprinted by other Pakistani authours as it is.There is no break down..of figures for army.. Navy..airforce.Armies do not deploy in round figures.. shows the author of these figures does not know the exact numbers ..is just giving his own number.

I just gave you the official figures from the official sources

Let me do it again since being an Indian you are feeling it hard to let go off your childhood told myth

More forces were brought in to cope with the crisis and Lt Gen A. A. K. Niazi, Commander of the Eastern Command in 1971 from April to December, wrote: 'The total fighting strength available to me was forty-five thousand 34,000 from the army, plus 11,000 from CAF and West Pakistan civilian police and armed non-combatants'. Out of the 34,000 regular troops, 23,000 were infantry, the rest being armour, artillery, engineers, signals and other ancillary units. How did 34,000 army personnel plus 11,000 civilian police and other armed personnel, a total of 45,000 men, more than double into '93,000 soldiers' who were reported taken prisoner by India in December?”

There is no break down..of figures for army.. Navy..airforce.

Pakistan only had 1 squadron of PAF sabers at the time of December 1971 along with few gun boats of PN

So at best the number for these two sister arms is not more than 2000

So in total we have less than 50000 combatants showing 93000 is just another bhartati lie

I just gave you the official figures from the official sources

Let me do it again since being an Indian you are feeling it hard to let go off your childhood told myth

Pakistan only had 1 squadron of PAF sabers at the time of December 1971 along with few gun boats of PN

So at best the number for these two sister arms is not more than 2000

So in total we have less than 50000 combatants showing 93000 is just another bhartati lie

An article written by Arshi Saleem Hashmi is now the official source of the government of Pakistan...lol. What is ISPR then?

Again with the round figures and your own estimates...lol

Do you people have an official count of exactly how many army ..Navy .. airforce personnel ..you deployed in East Pakistan or not.

Or does entire Pakistan just run like that only..on estimates?

An article written by Arshi Saleem Hashmi is now the official source of the government of Pakistan...lol. What is ISPR then?

Hilal is the official magazine of the Pakistan armed forces. These numbers are from army itself :lol:

Again with the round figures and your own estimates...lol

nope

simple logic and a working brain. Obviously with just 1 squadron and few gun boats numbers of both and PN shouldn't be greater than 2000 at most

Do you people have an official count of exactly how many army ..Navy .. airforce personnel ..you deployed in East Pakistan or not.

I just gave you official numbers from the official source. Looks like you can't accept it since it bursts your childhood myth :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
defeat in detail. brigade commander killed, another captured. all on home front. did wonders for Indian Military though which proliferated ever since.

Hilal is the official magazine of the Pakistan armed forces. These numbers are from army itself :lol:

nope

simple logic and a working brain. Obviously with just 1 squadron and few gun boats numbers of both and PN shouldn't be greater than 2000 at most

But yeah being a pajeet this is too much for you to take. I understand that too

I just gave you official numbers from the official source. Looks like you can't accept it since it bursts your childhood myth :lol:
Are you tell us ..that even your government does not know.. exactly how many army ..airforce ..Navy personnel were deployed in Bangladesh?

Are you tell us ..that even your government does not know.. exactly how many army ..airforce ..Navy personnel were deployed in Bangladesh?

93000 fighting men

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom