What's new

20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, truly a sentinel event of the dawn of the 21st century that changed the world in many ways, for better and for worse.

Many commemorative ceremonies are planned for tomorrow, including a Presidential visit to the three sites of the crashes.

In the Middle East, where I grew up, behind closed doors everyone believes it was an inside job or conspiracy.

But then USA did the Mohammad Mossadegh removal, can't blame the locals to believe the 9/11 was an inside job.

Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, truly a sentinel event of the dawn of the 21st century that changed the world in many ways, for better and for worse.

Many commemorative ceremonies are planned for tomorrow, including a Presidential visit to the three sites of the crashes.

God bless all the victims who were senselessly murdered that day. May they forever RIP

In the Middle East, where I grew up, behind closed doors everyone believes it was an inside job or conspiracy.

But then USA did the Mohammad Mossadegh removal, can't blame the locals to believe the 9/11 was an inside job.

Two planes Three building down .... Still doesn't add up for me. That's the smoking gun.

I don't believe it wasn't Al Qaeeda. I'm not one of those conspiracy nuts.. I do think there is strong evidence that there was inside knowledge of the coming events and the attacks were allowed to happen and perhaps even facilitated.

Just like the TTP are the useful idiots of India. Al Qaeeda was the useful idiots for the those American for a New American Century.

God bless all the victims who were senselessly murdered that day. May they forever RIP

The human cost in lost lives is quite often overlooked in all the discussion about the tragic events of that day. But, life must go on as best as it can, and indeed it has, and will.

(DNA testing of remains is still ongoing, with just over 1,000 victims still unaccounted for. The extensive fires in the South and North Towers destroyed a lot of evidence. 7 WTC collapsed after burning for three hours, not days, but luckily it had been evacuated by then.)

Just like after Pearl Harbor, this nation will never forget to honor the victims, and also ensure that those who perpetrated the atrocity get the justice they deserve.

Last edited:
Anyone who was old enough to live and somewhat understand what was happening that day will never forget it. I think I remember every minute -- or almost -- of that day as I had everyone leave early because I wanted to plant myself in front of a TV and watch every bit of news on what transpired. It was unforgettable and disturbing to no end.

7 WTC collapsed after burning for three days

That would put the collapse date at 14 Sep 2001.

A veritable treasure trove of media has been archived from that era. Care to back that claim up with some solid evidence?

Any way
America took care of all terrorist involved in 9 /11 attack . Osama was hunted and dispatched .

That would put the collapse date at 14 Sep 2001.

A veritable treasure trove of media has been archived from that era. Care to back that claim up with some solid evidence?

The original sentence should read: "7 WTC collapsed after burning for three hours, not days, but luckily it had been evacuated by then." Thank you for pointing out the missing words, corrected.
Any way
America took care of all terrorist involved in 9 /11 attack . Osama was hunted and dispatched .

Not all of them, yet. Al-Zwahiri is still at large, and KSM's trial is still not complete, for example. There are many other aiders and abettors that need to be brought to justice. The work will go on for quite a while yet.

Any way

Thousands of innocent Afghans dead many of whom didn't even know that these twin towers existed! I guess they were all terrorists according to you Indians and West.

No evidence of OBL being the mastermind behind 9/11.

Thousands of innocent Afghans dead many of whom didn't even know that these twin towers existed! I guess they were all terrorists according to you Indians and West.

No evidence of OBL being the mastermind behind 9/11.

9/11 attackers were given shelter in afghanistan by taliban , so it was obvious americans will go for all terrorists and their helpers , americans knew who were masterminds , conspirators , all got it .

9/11 attackers were given shelter in afghanistan by taliban , so it was obvious americans will go for all terrorists and their helpers , americans knew who were masterminds , conspirators , all got it .

Some are still overdue to get it. And they will.

Back
Top Bottom