What's new

20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks

Some are still overdue to get it. And they will.

This dirtbag has been hiding since 9/11 and at some point was assumed dead since he never showed his face in one single video or picture or even a single commentary or statement. I think his last terroristic statement was sometime in 2012 but since went 100% silent in every aspect and so it was assumed that he got it at some point. Then the filth rears his mug right at the 20 year anniversary and of course, right after the US and most of the coalition moves out of Afghanistan.

sherif ahmed 🇪🇬 on Twitter: "Hollywood action & suspense drama After the World thought he's dead, Qaeda #1 Egyptian Dr. Ayman Zawahri seems to be alive Isn't it strange coincidence that after USA delivered Afghanistan to Taliban we got this sudden & totally unexpected reappearance 11/9/2021 of this terrorist https://t.co/7x5GAAWgFf" / Twitter

He deserves a brutal ending as his acts of barbarism and terrorism go way back before even Bin Laden was on his terroristic feet. Although it has never been outright proven either in court or outside, but he's been strongly implicated as one of the main performers in the brutal assassination of President Anwar Al Sadat on October 6th, 1981 during the yearly military parade to commemorate the October War and the crossing of the Suez Canal. But he's essentially al qaueda's #1 since Bin Laden took the permanent, dirt nap. Hopefully we'll get some announcement of some Seal Team taking him out in a silent raid.

This dirtbag has been hiding since 9/11 and at some point was assumed dead since he never showed his face in one single video or picture or even a single commentary or statement. I think his last terroristic statement was sometime in 2012 but since went 100% silent in every aspect and so it was assumed that he got it at some point. Then the filth rears his mug right at the 20 year anniversary and of course, right after the US and most of the coalition moves out of Afghanistan.

sherif ahmed 🇪🇬 on Twitter: "Hollywood action & suspense drama After the World thought he's dead, Qaeda #1 Egyptian Dr. Ayman Zawahri seems to be alive Isn't it strange coincidence that after USA delivered Afghanistan to Taliban we got this sudden & totally unexpected reappearance 11/9/2021 of this terrorist https://t.co/7x5GAAWgFf" / Twitter

He deserves a brutal ending as his acts of barbarism and terrorism go way back before even Bin Laden was on his terroristic feet. Although it has never been outright proven either in court or outside, but he's been strongly implicated as one of the main performers in the brutal assassination of President Anwar Al Sadat on October 6th, 1981 during the yearly military parade to commemorate the October War and the crossing of the Suez Canal. But he's essentially al qaueda's #1 since Bin Laden took the permanent, dirt nap. Hopefully we'll get some announcement of some Seal Team taking him out in a silent raid.

Been a lot of rumors that he died of natural causes in the last year or two.

I’ve also seen reports that he’s under Pakistan’s protection in Karachi.

Reminds me of those reports that said WMDs are in Iraq.
Of course they could be following Sun Tzu's philosophy in protecting him...Just as Assad did in Syria.
1631458088605.jpeg

That would be a shame, as it's way too kind of a death for such filth.

Also rumors of him hiding in Iran. I doubt that photo is a recent one, and the background is more than likely altered. My guess is that it's at least 2 or more years old.

The original sentence should read: "7 WTC collapsed after burning for three hours, not days,

It actually burned for 7 hours. WTC #1 or the north tower collapsed at 10:28am and the debris that fell onto WTC #7 started the fires in it almost immediately and they burned until it went down around 5:20pm, approximately 7 hours later.

That would be a shame, as it's way too kind of a death for such filth.

Also rumors of him hiding in Iran. I doubt that photo is a recent one, and the background is more than likely altered. My guess is that it's at least 2 or more years old.

It actually burned for 7 hours. WTC #1 or the north tower collapsed at 10:28am and the debris that fell onto WTC #7 started the fires in it almost immediately and they burned until it went down around 5:20pm, approximately 7 hours later.

My understanding is that Zawahiri is not a huge priority for the intelligence community. There’s bigger threats like the old AQ guard who are under the protection of Iran. We managed to assasinate Abdullah Abdullah in Iran with Israel’s help. Saif Adel and Yasin Al Suri are two more who need to meet their maker.

9/11 attackers were given shelter in afghanistan by taliban , so it was obvious americans will go for all terrorists and their helpers , americans knew who were masterminds , conspirators , all got it .

If killings of innocent Afghan children, women and men is justified, then 9/11 innocent victims killing would be justified too yes? This is basically what you are saying.

If killings of innocent Afghan children, women and men is justified, then 9/11 innocent victims killing would be justified too yes? This is basically what you are saying.

i said killing of 9/11 terrorist was right .

i said killing of 9/11 terrorist was right .

And my first post was referring to innocent Afghans who were killed by US/NATO forces.

Thousands of innocent Afghans dead many of whom didn't even know that these twin towers existed! I guess they were all terrorists according to you Indians and West.

and you responded below. Were innocent Afghans who supported Taliban government the helpers?

9/11 attackers were given shelter in afghanistan by taliban , so it was obvious americans will go for all terrorists and their helpers , americans knew who were masterminds , conspirators , all got it .

And if all got it, then how come those Taliban claimed to have been killed by NATO are ministers of the new government!? Why did US sign a Peace Treaty with Taliban?

This is preventable, and many analyst just said Bush let it to happen to be a pretext to attack Iraq and Afghanistan. Attacking both has religious reason as Bush is from Republican party (Christian party)

Even I believe Indonesia intelligent knows this to happen just 4 years before the event since the attack has been wildly known by the AQ branches across Muslim nation. They dont give the exact detail but said some thing big will come, this is just 4 years before 9/11 and even wildly known by Indonesian linked AQ. I doubt CIA doesnt know this since even lower rank of Indonesian link AQ knows about this 4 years before the event

My understanding is that Zawahiri is not a huge priority for the intelligence community.

That's interesting considering he was the #2 and supposedly has been #1 since obl got taken out. You would think he would be the highest priority since it's common sense that the orders would start from him, unless that's not how they operate.

There’s bigger threats like the old AQ guard who are under the protection of Iran. We managed to assasinate Abdullah Abdullah in Iran with Israel’s help. Saif Adel and Yasin Al Suri are two more who need to meet their maker.

lol, I have never heard those names but I believe it since the network is probably a lot larger than most people realize. What nationalities are those two?

And my first post was referring to innocent Afghans who were killed by US/NATO forces.

and you responded below. Were innocent Afghans who supported Taliban government the helpers?

And if all got it, then how come those Taliban claimed to have been killed by NATO are ministers of the new government!? Why did US sign a Peace Treaty with Taliban?

America achieved its target of punishing and giving lesson to terrorists.

America achieved its target of punishing and giving lesson to terrorists.

Kashmiris (along with their supporters) shall punish and give lessons to the Hindu terrorists who killed 100,000+ Kashmiris ... and you shouldn't then have any issues with deaths of your Hindu civilians.

In the Middle East, where I grew up, behind closed doors everyone believes it was an inside job or conspiracy.

But then USA did the Mohammad Mossadegh removal, can't blame the locals to believe the 9/11 was an inside job.
rest in peace to all the innocent loss of life on that day and till today across the globe through terrorism and related conflict.

When i read comments on pdf, i become very hopeful about pak because of the ample patriotism of the members. Some of the commentary and solutioning is simply brilliant.

and then i read these 911 conspiracy theories and i am once again disappointed by the irrationality and ignorance on display.

inside job, jews were not there, insurance scam all conspiracies thoroughly debunked many times over yet many amongst us refuse to accept.

911 was a disaster for thr muslim world imposed by psychotic al-qaeda animals who waged hiraba not jihad on behalf of 1.3 billion mulsims without our permission.

what has followed is 20 years of misery.
Please self-reflect. Read. Be introspective. Learn from mistakes and improve the condition of our fellow man.

obl was found by our military academy. Let that sink in for a moment.

terrorism whether by non-state actors or state-sponsored is a scourge on humanity.

lets achieve our aims with progress, science and prosperity.

pakistan zindabad.

rest in peace to all the innocent loss of life on that day and till today across the globe through terrorism and related conflict.
May Allah punish the murderers in this dunya and in the afterlife.

Because of 9/11, many Muslim countries were harmed.

Back
Top Bottom