What's new

2023 Turkish election

Erdogan changed Turkey in the first of his rule,then after 2010 or 2013...he started crackdowns against opposition,Kurds (who used to support him up until then),intellectuals and others who criticized him. He got Turkey involved in Syria,then the coup happened in 2016 and he arrested tens of thousands and fired hundreds of thousands from their jobs. He started the rhetoric and aggressive behavior against Greece,the overflights in the Aegean,provocations by sending ships to go between our islands,he got involved in Libya,in Irak. He betrayed the Americans and went pro-Russian,then betrayed the Russians went pro-American,then went back to the Russians,then tried to get back to the Americans...

Do you know how many incidents we've from 2019 to 2022? I could tell you.

There was constant anti-American,anti-European (and of course anti-Greek) rhetoric every week. He would insult Macron,Biden and British and German leaders in public speeches,while trying to get more F-16s.
He didn't betray the Americans The Americans betrayed Erdogan and Turkey by supporting the YPG/PKK.. Result was changing side with Russia but Russians were not trusted partners either.

I hope KKE and Syriza can creat coalition.. I hate Dendias so much, He is too overqualified compared to Çavuşoğlu, We need commies in Greece for change
KKE is stuck in the old days of communism. Every time their leader talks half the stuff he says are: "People,imperialism,capitalism,NATO,people's class,anti-popular measures,conquests,the peoples,popular neighborhoods, anti-capitalist struggle,class struggle,communism"

In Greece,we have a lot of communist parties. Probably even more than in Turkey.

There's KKE. There's KKE M-L. There's M-L KKE (yes). There's O.K.D.E. (Internationalists),there's ANTARSYA,there's SYRIZA etc.

Why do you hate Dendias? Lol

He didn't betray the Americans The Americans betrayed Erdogan and Turkey by supporting the YPG/PKK.. Result was changing side with Russia but Russians were not trusted partners either.
Come on,Americans have been doing that FOR DECADES. Erdogan shouldn't have supported the chaos in Syria. That's how the Americans got an excuse to help the Kurds even more. Now they have a de facto State of their own. The PKK and YPG.

Why do you hate Dendias? Lol
I think he is a very successful foreign minister. He successfuly united Egypt, Israel and France against Turkey and did not have populist rhetoric like the kammenos of Tsipras govermant.
I don't like smart greek politicians

Last edited:
This month we had free natgas and %45 rise for minimum wage.
Peoples have been relieved economically this month.
Our economic crisis actually does not exist because Turkey is a poor state. Erdogan takes the taxes from the people that he should actualy take from big companies.
Government exploits its own peoples and they only share some part from pie when election time came..
I'm in good situation personally, but it's getting on my nerves that the country I live in is run by such a terrible system.
I hear you. A person maybe in a good position but it’s not satisfying if your neighbors are struggling. It can feel like people are struggling for no good reason, so the mood is always sour and down cast.

I hope Erdogan take this lesson away from the election. The economy for the common man matters. I hope a return to regional stability in the next couple of years vis a vi Syria/Iraq (including possibly leveraging Swedish accession to NATO for greater reassurances on Kurdish separatists) as well as Russia/Ukraine will lower the cost of living expenses and make life easier for everyone in Turkey and around the world.

Erdogan changed Turkey in the first of his rule,then after 2010 or 2013...he started crackdowns against opposition,Kurds (who used to support him up until then),intellectuals and others who criticized him. He got Turkey involved in Syria,then the coup happened in 2016 and he arrested tens of thousands and fired hundreds of thousands from their jobs. He started the rhetoric and aggressive behavior against Greece,the overflights in the Aegean,provocations by sending ships to go between our islands,he got involved in Libya,in Irak. He betrayed the Americans and went pro-Russian,then betrayed the Russians went pro-American,then went back to the Russians,then tried to get back to the Americans...

Do you know how many incidents we've from 2019 to 2022? I could tell you.

There was constant anti-American,anti-European (and of course anti-Greek) rhetoric every week. He would insult Macron,Biden and British and German leaders in public speeches,while trying to get more F-16s.
Yeah. He has been going heavy on the rhetoric, regardless of the reasons. Considering the need to refocus on the economy especially with high inflation, I think he will pull back on the rhetoric to speed up economic development and FDI.

But the rhetoric doesn’t come in a bubble. Erdogan has reasons that outside commentators have picked up on and been pointing out. Both sides have been spiraling in a pointless fight. Both sides need each other economically, but both sides need to respect each others core interests as well. (Maybe I have said enough, but the following video points out some ways they have disrespected Turkish independent decision making, as well as whitewashing the opposition candidate)

Last edited:
Come on,Americans have been doing that FOR DECADES. Erdogan shouldn't have supported the chaos in Syria. That's how the Americans got an excuse to help the Kurds even more. Now they have a de facto State of their own. The PKK and YPG.
It wasn't this blatant. It was an under the table thing. It is a known secret that they also assassinated General Eşref Bitlis back in the day.

I guess Erdo concluded that YPG would make a suitable bogeyman for his political purposes. Syrian refugees, also very helpful for his political purposes.

Two reasons:

1.MMM-E spams the same things again and again
2.He usually makes derogatory comments about other countries while constantly boasting about Turkish superiority

Kind of like you do. Except that you only make such comments and nothing else.

For example this post. He's already posted it twice on the forum.

No... the main REASON you dislike MMM-E is because he posts images and news about Turkish Superiority Mastery.. and this bothers you greatly, because you would rather see and want a FEEBLE, Fragile, Flimsy Turkiye..

Every news of Turkish Superiority Mastery gives you a sizzling sensation in your anus, because you hate Turkiye with a passion.. aint that right?

I got news for you... Turkish Superiority will grow in to a GLOBAL POWER.. and there's nothing you can do about it.

TOP 10 Projects ERDOGAN vs KILICDAROGLU

ERDOGAN

1-- Defense Industry
2-- Health System and City Hospitals
3-- Renewable Energy projects and AKKUYU Nuclear Power Plant
4-- High Speed Train Lines , Divided Roads and Highways
5-- New Airport in Istanbul and 380 new Planes for Turkish Airlines
6-- Urban Renewal ( TOKI )
7-- Modern Stadiums
8-- $1 trillion of gas reserves in the Black Sea
9-- TOGG Electric Car
10- Istanbul Finance Center

1684232992986.jpeg

1684233023794.png

1684233474821.png

1684233624240.jpeg

1684233500913.png

1684233315733.png

1684233083602.png

1684233776098.png

1684233219016.png

karadeniz-gazi-indirim-mu-106_2-41.jpg

1684232956495.jpeg

1684233696532.png

KILICDAROGLU
1-- Donkey Statue
1681626153230-jpeg.924953

2-- to give autonomy to PKK
3-- terrorist Selahattin Demirtaş will be get out of jail
4-- FETO members will be get out of jail and will return to their jobs
5-- to withdraw Turkish Forces from Syria , Iraq and Libya
6-- to convert AYASOFYA mosque to museum
7-- to block Turkic States Organization
8-- to stop supporting MAVI VATAN doctrine in the Eastern Mediterranean
9-- to give ATATURK airport to American Defense Company
10-- to stop mega projects

Many analysts here say that it might be better for us with Erdogan. The Americans would have changed their stance with another another government and they say Aksener is even more nationalistic than Erdogan.

The boys from the Duran seem to prefer Erdogan out of the bunch. Interesting time to be a geopolitics nerd.

ERDOGAN

1-- Defense Industry
7-- Modern Stadiums
9-- TOGG Electric Car

View attachment 929982
View attachment 929983
View attachment 929987
View attachment 929989
View attachment 929988
View attachment 929986
View attachment 929984
View attachment 929992
View attachment 929985

View attachment 929980
View attachment 929990

KILICDAROGLU
1-- Donkey Statue

@MMM-E is once more and once again posting, displaying, showcasing a typical example of Turkish Superiority..

Watch out @MMM-E ... we have DESPERATE Foinikas lurking around the forum, who gets triggered, FRUSTRATED and ANGERED by Turkish Superiority examples.. he just might complain to the MODS and ADMINS how you are supposedly spamming the thread..

I would SUGGEST Foinikas to go to a corner.. and CRY in his desperation.

I saw a video of a Generation Z Turkish boy born in Erdogan's era, the filthy drunk Turkish atheist kaffir boy complained about how Erdogan made the price of a single beer can 46 lira instead of 40 lira, these followers of dajjal will bring about the demise of any nation no matter how many bridges and airplanes Erdogan builds for them,
Erdogan needs to clean up the media and the educational system from secularism shit before building masjids
Because the Turkish mind is a so filthy.
Or replace the population with clean Muslim refugees who would inherited turkey and fill up masjids and close up brothels. 5 more years to clean up turkey from secular shit

I saw a video of a Generation Z Turkish boy born in Erdogan's era, the filthy drunk Turkish atheist kaffir boy complained about how Erdogan made the price of a single beer can 46 lira instead of 40 lira, these followers of dajjal will bring about the demise of any nation no matter how many bridges and airplanes Erdogan builds for them,
Erdogan needs to clean up the media and the educational system from secularism shit before building masjids
Or replace the population with clean Muslim refugees who would inherited turkey and fill up masjids and close up brothels. 5 more years to clean up turkey from secular shit
mind your own shithole country before smearing Turkey.

your african shithole is the exporter of chepest and dirtiest whores.

%90 of prostitues in Taksim are moroccan. One such whore must have shat you out.

ERDOGAN

1-- Defense Industry
7-- Modern Stadiums
9-- TOGG Electric Car

View attachment 929982
View attachment 929983
View attachment 929987
View attachment 929989
View attachment 929988
View attachment 929986
View attachment 929984
View attachment 929992
View attachment 929985

View attachment 929980
View attachment 929990

KILICDAROGLU
1-- Donkey Statue

The following is his recent policy speech with vision laid out. Do Turkish people think he is a Liberal?

@MMM-E is once more and once again posting, displaying, showcasing a typical example of Turkish Superiority..

Watch out @MMM-E ... we have DESPERATE Foinikas lurking around the forum, who gets triggered, FRUSTRATED and ANGERED by Turkish Superiority examples.. he just might complain to the MODS and ADMINS how you are supposedly spamming the thread..

I would SUGGEST Foinikas to go to a corner.. and CRY in his desperation.
You're still on the forum?

The last 4-5 posts of you I've seen are all about "kuffar kuffar".

Why don't you mind your own pro-Israeli government?

The following is his recent policy speech with vision laid out. Do Turkish people think he is a Liberal?
Yes but he's not lying on some points there.

Back
Top Bottom