What's new

2023 Turkish election

There are two political Islamist parties, a nationalist party, and a liberal conservative party at the nation alliance. Don't comment without knowing Turkish politics. Turkish lgbt experienced its golden age in Erdogan era. 16 New LGBT associations were established during this period.

Could that be because LGBT lobby didnt get really mainstream (even in the West) before the beginning of 2nd millenium? Erdogan has been leading turkey most of the passing 20 years just overlap with this LGBT mainstreaming by a coincidence.

I still remember LGBT being a taboo thing in Norway in the mid-90s.

He's a faggot who now acts like a nationalist to get votes. Nobody believes him.

in the second round of elections I expect Erdo to win with %55-60

I knew we were fucked when he became a candidate.
Who would have been a better candidate?

RTE or KK did not win the election. We WON. I do not look at this day and to be honest, this has never been my main focus.Those who mocked us when we called the bottom wave have now almost become to give the bozkurt salute in their new discourses. But it is useless. This order will change. Nationalist segments are today in 4 pieces and non-partisan elements are inside the two main parties. We are everywhere, we are 30 per cent today and 60 per cent in 5 years.

The state has neutralised the person who was expected to deal the biggest blow to Turkish nationalism and is now making him clean up the mess created. FETÖ and PKK will end, Atlanticist blackmail politics will end, the children of generations who were raised to have problems with Atatürk are turning into generations who are at peace with Atatürk and protect the values of the republic.

The era of the nationalists will begin with a great military power, 100% domestic industry and an economy with a balanced budget in which all underground resources are brought into the economy. Those who set the game were the ones who fell into the trap. post-2015 RTE is just a figure, a transition period. AKP is not a party with an ideological base. Conservatives are becoming nationalist. The second century of our country will not be shaped by Y-chp or former akp ideology. KK and his brain trust will go first. KK's reason for existence is for the existence of RTE. These are two sides of one coin. Then it will be the turn to build the power of the nationalists.

Last edited:
Who would have been a better candidate?
Any true Nationalist, any true Kemalist, even a true, honest left wing candidate would be better than this political man-whore.

We knew that Mansur Yavaş, mayor of Ankara would win against Erdoğan easily. Even Muharrem ince, the former presidential candidate had more energy in his speeches, he had more emotion and the charisma of a statesman when he visited the earthquake zone. But KK killed each of their candidacy with his corrupt mob that he calls a party and with the help of FETÖ mob.

We know that Sinan Oğan would win if he had %10 of the financial resources of CHP. He single handedly brought this elections to second round with no money, no backing from any media organizations, basically no social media presence. Nothing.

There were better candidates. but the most corrupt one got the bill.

RTE or KK did not win the election. We WON. I do not look at this day and to be honest, this has never been my main focus.Those who mocked us when we called the bottom wave have now almost become to give the bozkurt salute in their new discourses. But it is useless. This order will change. Nationalist segments are today in 4 pieces and non-partisan elements are inside the two main parties. We are everywhere, we are 30 per cent today and 60 per cent in 5 years.

The state has neutralised the person who was expected to deal the biggest blow to Turkish nationalism and is now making him clean up the mess created. FETÖ and PKK will end, Atlanticist blackmail politics will end, the children of generations who were raised to have problems with Atatürk are turning into generations who are at peace with Atatürk and protect the values of the republic.

The era of the nationalists will begin with a great military power, 100% domestic industry and an economy with a balanced budget in which all underground resources are brought into the economy. Those who set the game were the ones who fell into the trap. post-2015 RTE is just a figure, a transition period. AKP is not a party with an ideological base. Conservatives are becoming nationalist. The second century of our country will not be shaped by Y-chp or former akp ideology. KK and his brain trust will go first. KK's reason for existence is for the existence of RTE. These are two sides of one coin. Then it will be the turn to build the power of the nationalists.
I couldn't agree more. All these "big" parties getting in line to suck our dick is priceless.

We owe a huge thanks to Ümit Özdağ and Sinan Oğan who made this happen.

21-umit-ozdag-sinan-ogan.jpg

Last edited:
The following is his recent policy speech with vision laid out.

KILICDAROGLU is working for LGBT , FETO , HDP , PKK , American-European interests

ERDOGAN is working for TURAN , Turkic States Organization and future vision for modern , developed , big Turkiye

YA olacağız YA öleceğiz ... Turan eller var olsun - Tanrı Türk'e yar olsun

Yapacağız dedik, yaptık; nice eseri ülkemize kazandırdık. Yine biz yaparız, biz yapacağız

1684410990010.jpeg

1684411013526.png

1684410980324.jpeg

KILICDAROGLU is working for HDP - PKK

KILICDAROGLU : Terrorist Selahattin Demirtaş will be get out of jail

Seçimleri Kazanırsak Afrin'i Geri Alacağız Özerklik Kuracağız"

HDP-PKK : if we win the elections we will re-take Afrin

KILICDAROGLU : to give autonomy to PKK

1684416197947.jpeg

KK using the "Ulusalcı" rhetoric that he kicked out of CHP to get nationalist votes :lol:

Just kill yourself faggot.

And Erdogan cooperated with Turkish Hezbollah

If only Sinan oğan had been the candidate instead of Kılıçdaroğlu in this election, would you have voted for him instead of Erdoğan?

If only Sinan oğan had been the candidate instead of Kılıçdaroğlu in this election, would you have voted for him instead of Erdoğan?

Who is Sinan Ogan ? He betrayed MHP as like AKSENER and OZDAG
Krypto FETO Members are still threat to Turkiye
and we dont know what about OGAN , AKSENER , OZDAG

I never vote for anyone instead of ERDOGAN - BAHCELI

My friends have voted for OGAN and they will vote for ERDOGAN in the 2nd round ..
because of KILICDAROGU who is ally with HDP,PKK and FETO

Who is Sinan Ogan ? He betrayed MHP as like AKSENER and OZDAG
Krypto FETO Members are still threat to Turkiye
and we dont know what about OGAN , AKSENER , OZDAG

I never vote for anyone instead of ERDOGAN - BAHCELI

My friends have voted for OGAN and they will vote for ERDOGAN in the 2nd round ..
because of KILICDAROGU who is ally with HDP,PKK and FETO
Ok ok I only ask to learn how he look from Pro Erdogan supporter perspective

Fake Kemalists like KILICDAROGLU don't even know the word of ATATURK

"Hattı müdafaa yoktur, sathı müdafaa vardır." sözünü ezberden söyleyemedi.

Shame on true Kemalist - Nationalists ..
Muharrem INCE is million times better than KILICDAROGLU

FETO kaset kumpası ile 2010 da Kılıcdaroglu CHP yi ele gecirdi
girdigi her secimi kaybetti CHP
hala bu basiretsiz hainin peşine takılmışlar

hadi bakim tıpış tıpış sandıga gidin ve PKK-HDP ye bahar getirecek KILICDAROGLUNA oy verin

Last edited:
TOP 10 Projects ERDOGAN vs KILICDAROGLU

ERDOGAN

1-- Defense Industry
2-- Health System and City Hospitals
3-- Renewable Energy projects and AKKUYU Nuclear Power Plant
4-- High Speed Train Lines , Divided Roads and Highways
5-- New Airport in Istanbul and 380 new Planes for Turkish Airlines
6-- Urban Renewal ( TOKI )
7-- Modern Stadiums
8-- $1 trillion of gas reserves in the Black Sea
9-- TOGG Electric Car