What's new

2023 Turkish election

Tsipras sounds more smarter then Micotakis.

Aksener is nothing, nobody cares about that old lady.
Tsipras is a retard compared to Mitsotakis.

Mitsotakis is a comes from a big politician family,but Tsipras also never got to do anything else than leftist politics with rich friends.

The SYRIZA government of 2014 was disastrous.

they should not be happy, regardless of presidency what i saw from reports nationalism and conservatism os on the rise, CHP once again ridden wrong ideological pattern and placed wrong bet. There is no guarantees that this unnatural and loose coaliton will remain in near future, maybe third block is more realistic to emerge and be better alternative for current power structures.

Chp can never be in power, this election showed us that againg. They need HDP vote, if they accept Ogan then HDP will leave. Ogan want to form a alliances with out HDP. But he is 5% worth and HDP 10%:-).

It is a cluster fak for CHP at the moment.

ERDOGAN needs extra 400.000 votes
KILICDAROGLU needs extra around 3 million votes

ERD0GAN will win in the 2nd round to rule Turkiye until may 2028

I am so happy to see Turkish Military projects led by ERDOGAN until 2028
( all major Military projects will be finished until 2028 , nobody can stop it )

View attachment 929811
Hopefully Pakistan will get its act together and be able not sign on to the T-FX MMU project by 2028.

Chp can never be in power, this election showed us that againg. They need HDP vote, if they accept Ogan then HDP will leave. Ogan want to form a alliances with out HDP. But he is 5% worth and HDP 10%:-).

It is a cluster fak for CHP at the moment.
Is it true that Aksener got angry?

There was Erdogan when I was a 4 year old boy, I will be 25 in October and there is still Erdogan and he will be there until I'm 30... I'm losing my mind
Hopefully Erdogan will see how close it came and focus better on the economy.

It’s best to better your skill set and work towards the best possible career you can achieve. Don’t let Politicians have your life.

Tsipras sounds more smarter then Micotakis.
Tsipras can take the path that makes sense for the Greek people. SYRIZA is democratic in substance, not in words. At least journalists will breathe a sigh of relief, without fear of being bugged and monitored by intelligence.

btw, Tsipras looks like he was replaced by an Uzbek stuntman. hahaha
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you want MMM-E to be banned from the forum, when he wasn't doing anything but posting Turkish development and progress images through out Turkiye?

Why are you bothered by the Turkish development news?

Why are you instigated by Turkish posters?

I would not vote for erDOGan.. but seeing Anti-Turkiye posters like these and those that share the similar "Anti-Turkiye" sentiments.. makes one think one thing, why do they hate erDOGan so much, especially those kuffar gavurs (foreigners)..

I have my own REASONS for not supporting erDOGan, but the kuffar heathens and heretics, don't want a progressive enriched and self reliant Turkiye, that's the reason they all TOPPLE down on erDOGan..

For example, Foinikas was FOAMING at the mouth, and was getting bitter and angry when he had seen how progressive Turkiye was becoming from MMM-E's photograph uploads of a changing Turkiye in the last 20 years.
That’s what infuriating. Decades of saying the Muslim world should be democracies, but when a people vote for who they want, and when it doesn’t 100% fully fall in line their interests it’s called unacceptable.

If the west is to outcompete China, which is totally possible, they need to be more respectful. They are driving these countries into the arms of China.

But considering this is Biden, everyone has seen the video of a Biden calling for Erdogan to be taken out by the electoral process in 2017. Even if Biden is re-elected in 2024, Erdogan would be there in 2028 if the runoff goes Erdogan’s way.

Biden over played his hand, using major American media to shape the image against Erdogan. So yesterday was a personal defeat for Biden.

Last edited:
Tsipras can take the path that makes sense for the Greek people. SYRIZA is democratic in substance, not in words. At least journalists will breathe a sigh of relief, without fear of being bugged and monitored by intelligence.
What's the path that makes sense for the Greek people? Neglecting the Armed Forces to the point of Mirage 2000s not flying,
many of the F-16s not flying? The transport and trainer aircraft grounded? Because of lack of spare parts and fuel spending?
Not doing anything to replace old vehicles in the Army and buying new ships for the Navy?

What is the path that makes sense? Having an MP say "If we lose a few islands it's ok,we can get them back. Or not!" and another guy saying "We'll risk it. We'll risk it."

That's the path that makes sense? Listening to Akar saying "don't fly your aircraft in the Aegean" and saying we don't need to spend money on defence?

Here's SYRIZA's democratic values:

329528392_736391131256374_3760158638731726546_n.jpg

"We'll restore democracy in our country,the easy way or the hard way" (literally "the good or the wild way",meaning whether you want it or not).

SYRIZA means Coalition of Radical Left.

They support leftist and anarchist groups that smash people's properties and riot.

SYRIZA also has a lot of rich and wealthy MPs.

Did you know that Tsipras' government was also involved in intelligence monitoring scandals? Yes,sir.

But they are downplaying it. They're not even talking about it. As for freedom of press in Greece...oh I believe it's way way way better than in Turkey.

That’s what infuriating. Decades of saying the Muslim world should be democracies, but when a people vote for who they want, and when it doesn’t 100% fully fall in line their interests it’s called unacceptable.
I understand what you're saying,but that's how people like Erdogan use democracy.

“Democracy is like a tram. You ride it until you arrive at your destination, then you step off.-Erdogan in 1996

I understand what you're saying,but that's how people like Erdogan use democracy.

“Democracy is like a tram. You ride it until you arrive at your destination, then you step off.-Erdogan in 1996
But why did the Turkish people vote to give Erdogan enhanced presidential powers? I agree democracy’s need checks and balances, but Erdogan’s seen by many as a better option then the opposition candidates. The opposition has to put aside its ego and have platform that aligns more with what the voters in the middle want.

Perhaps many see Erdogan as not the best but stable, while the opposition probably makes them worry. If they can allay those fears, in signed documents of their platform, it’s more likely people will vote for them.

It also seems Erdogan has gotten the message and will be focusing on the economy and rebuilding the earthquake hit areas in a big way. Further, lowering tensions with middle eastern neighbors as was the case the policy in the early 2000s, seems to be returning. Erdogan needs a plan to repatriate the refugees though. It would help domestically and with Europe.

is Kılıçdaroğlu unpopular in tirkey? then how did he got 45% votes? explain for an outsider? do turkish people wants balanced policies or more towards west> whats the sentiment?
Nobody actually likes Kılıçdaroğlu but since he is the chairman of the biggest opposition party, he felt entitled to be a candidate against Erdoğan and to be honest nobody wanted him to be
candidate other than Erdogan himself!
Because he always lose against Erdogan since 2011. The reason why we voted for Kılıçdaroğlu is not because we love him, but because we want to overthrow the Erdoğan government. The reason why we don't like Erdogan is not related to the Secular vs. Islamist fight or because we are wanna be westerners.. We don't like him because he is destroying the economy, distorting demographics and promoting corruption in domestic politics

Hopefully Erdogan will see how close it came and focus better on the economy.

It’s best to better your skill set and work towards the best possible career you can achieve. Don’t let Politicians have your life.
This month we had free natgas and %45 rise for minimum wage.
Peoples have been relieved economically this month.
Our economic crisis actually does not exist because Turkey is a poor state. Erdogan takes the taxes from the people that he should actualy take from big companies.
Government exploits its own peoples and they only share some part from pie when election time came..
I'm in good situation personally, but it's getting on my nerves that the country I live in is run by such a terrible system.

What's the path that makes sense for the Greek people? Neglecting the Armed Forces to the point of Mirage 2000s not flying,
many of the F-16s not flying? The transport and trainer aircraft grounded? Because of lack of spare parts and fuel spending?
Not doing anything to replace old vehicles in the Army and buying new ships for the Navy?

What is the path that makes sense? Having an MP say "If we lose a few islands it's ok,we can get them back. Or not!" and another guy saying "We'll risk it. We'll risk it."

That's the path that makes sense? Listening to Akar saying "don't fly your aircraft in the Aegean" and saying we don't need to spend money on defence?

Here's SYRIZA's democratic values:

View attachment 929828

"We'll restore democracy in our country,the easy way or the hard way" (literally "the good or the wild way",meaning whether you want it or not).

SYRIZA means Coalition of Radical Left.

They support leftist and anarchist groups that smash people's properties and riot.

SYRIZA also has a lot of rich and wealthy MPs.

Did you know that Tsipras' government was also involved in intelligence monitoring scandals? Yes,sir.

But they are downplaying it. They're not even talking about it. As for freedom of press in Greece...oh I believe it's way way way better than in Turkey.
I hope KKE and Syriza can creat coalition.. I hate Dendias so much, He is too overqualified compared to Çavuşoğlu, We need commies in Greece for change

But why did the Turkish people vote to give Erdogan enhanced presidential powers? I agree democracy’s need checks and balances, but Erdogan’s seen by many as a better option then the opposition candidates. The opposition has to put aside its ego and have platform that aligns more with what the voters in the middle want.

Perhaps many see Erdogan as not the best but stable, while the opposition probably makes them worry. If they can allay those fears, in signed documents of their platform, it’s more likely people will vote for them.

It also seems Erdogan has gotten the message and will be focusing on the economy and rebuilding the earthquake hit areas in a big way. Further, lowering tensions with middle eastern neighbors as was the case the policy in the early 2000s, seems to be returning. Erdogan needs a plan to repatriate the refugees though. It would help domestically and with Europe.

Erdogan changed Turkey in the first of his rule,then after 2010 or 2013...he started crackdowns against opposition,Kurds (who used to support him up until then),intellectuals and others who criticized him. He got Turkey involved in Syria,then the coup happened in 2016 and he arrested tens of thousands and fired hundreds of thousands from their jobs. He started the rhetoric and aggressive behavior against Greece,the overflights in the Aegean,provocations by sending ships to go between our islands,he got involved in Libya,in Irak. He betrayed the Americans and went pro-Russian,then betrayed the Russians went pro-American,then went back to the Russians,then tried to get back to the Americans...

Do you know how many incidents we've from 2019 to 2022? I could tell you.

There was constant anti-American,anti-European (and of course anti-Greek) rhetoric every week. He would insult Macron,Biden and British and German leaders in public speeches,while trying to get more F-16s.

Back
Top Bottom