What's new

2023 Turkish election

Yes. Erdogan says "The West is trying to topple the government in Turkey. They don't want an independent Turkey. They don't want us to rule".

And then Western newspapers and TV channels say "Erdogan must go" or "Why Erdogan should not rule Turkey" etc.

Even now the present Erdogan as one of Putin’s closest allies, and his defeat would “comfort” the Biden administration.

I’m sure if the news reports like this were said of any leader in any country, his or her supporters would be energized to come out and vote.

So if you're not trolling,then you're insulting.

Why did you want MMM-E to be banned from the forum, when he wasn't doing anything but posting Turkish development and progress images through out Turkiye?

Why are you bothered by the Turkish development news?

Why are you instigated by Turkish posters?

Yes. Erdogan says "The West is trying to topple the government in Turkey. They don't want an independent Turkey. They don't want us to rule".

And then Western newspapers and TV channels say "Erdogan must go" or "Why Erdogan should not rule Turkey" etc.

I would not vote for erDOGan.. but seeing Anti-Turkiye posters like these and those that share the similar "Anti-Turkiye" sentiments.. makes one think one thing, why do they hate erDOGan so much, especially those kuffar gavurs (foreigners)..

I have my own REASONS for not supporting erDOGan, but the kuffar heathens and heretics, don't want a progressive enriched and self reliant Turkiye, that's the reason they all TOPPLE down on erDOGan..

For example, Foinikas was FOAMING at the mouth, and was getting bitter and angry when he had seen how progressive Turkiye was becoming from MMM-E's photograph uploads of a changing Turkiye in the last 20 years.

Last edited:
Erdogan won the elections because the PKK terrorist organization made a statement of support for Kilicdaroglu and Kilicdaroglu didn't say a word about the issue.

Under normal conditions, Erdogan's vote had fallen to 40 percent, but Erdogan managed to raise the tension in the last month and win the election.

Edit: I live in Turkey, just VPN

The third place finisher, Mr. Sinan Ogan, a former member of the AKP? Is said to be a “hyper-nationalist” per from 1:30 onwards

Erdogan’s recent move (along with the regional move) to reconcile with Assad of Syria could be part of the formula for a return of Syrian refugees to Syria. Does Erdogan have unique influence, regionally to come up with a solution that safeguards the refugees, but repatriates them, and would try is be enough to persuade supporters of Mr. Ogan to vote for Mr. Erdogan? Erdogan does have good relations with the Qataris.

Considering Qatar’s Al Jazeera is covering this election so closely, a Qatari mediated and funded refugee resettlement plan for Syrians (and Iraqis) could work for all three nations (with perhaps Qatar getting a direct oil/gas pipeline to Europe via Iraq, Syria, and Turkey and avoiding Kurdish populated areas where the PKK operate). A refugee resettlement plan could also be good for Turkey’s relation with Europe, and more transit trade royalties could provide more revenue for the Turkish state and help the Turkish economy.

Erdogan is happy with the refugees. They get Turkish citizenship over time and all of them vote for Erdogan.

Even if Sinan Ogan does not support, Erdogan will win in the second round.

Also, Sinan Ogan is a former MHP member.

I would like to live in those days.. At least we wouldn't be asking for votes from a PKK-affiliated party whose party kills Turkish soldiers.

Although the opposition had a great chance, it ruined everything. It was a problem that Kılıçdaroğlu was a candidate at first. This election was officially gifted to Erdogan.
is Kılıçdaroğlu unpopular in tirkey? then how did he got 45% votes? explain for an outsider? do turkish people wants balanced policies or more towards west> whats the sentiment?

ERDOGAN needs extra 400.000 votes
KILICDAROGLU needs extra around 3 million votes

ERD0GAN will win in the 2nd round to rule Turkiye until may 2028

I am so happy to see Turkish Military projects led by ERDOGAN until 2028
( all major Military projects will be finished until 2028 , nobody can stop it )

1684166769859.jpeg

Last edited:
Erdogan won the elections because the PKK terrorist organization made a statement of support for Kilicdaroglu and Kilicdaroglu didn't say a word about the issue.

-- KILICDAROGLU is ally with HDP/PKK
-- KILICDAROGLU is ally with FETO
-- KILCDAROGLU gave a promise of autonomy to PKK
-- KILICDAROGLU said that terrorist Selahattin Demirtaş will be get out of jail
-- KILICDAROGLU said that FETO members will be get out of jail and will return to their jobs

-- BABACAN said that we will change the definition of Turk in article 66 of the constitution
-- BABACAN said that we will touch BAYKAR ( which produce TB-2 , AKINCI , KIZILELMA )
-- KILICDAROGLU said that we will give ATATURK airport to American Defense Company

-- KILICDAROGLU has plan to withdraw Turkish Forces from Syria , Iraq and Libya
-- KILICDAROGLU does not support MAVI VATAN doctrine in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- KILICDAROGLU has a plan to stop mega projects
-- KILICDAROGLU lacks future vission for Turkiye

-- KILICDAROGLU has a plan to destroy relationship with Russia
( to become Turkiye's Zelensky against Russia )

-- KILICDAROGLU has a plan to convert AYASOFYA mosque to museum

-- CHP is an enemy of ISLAM in the eyes of the most of Turkish People
and what a mistake from KILICDAROGLU
1684169393812.jpeg

-- KILICDAROGLU is an enemy to Azerbaijan and Turkic States Organization

KILICDAROGLU's dirty plan to block Turkic States Organization
where is Azerbaijan ? and wth is İran here instead of Azerbaijan ?
1684168403116.jpeg

Result : ERDOGAN wins again

Last edited:
Why did you want MMM-E to be banned from the forum, when he wasn't doing anything but posting Turkish development and progress images through out Turkiye?

Why are you bothered by the Turkish development news?

Why are you instigated by Turkish posters?

I would not vote for erDOGan.. but seeing Anti-Turkiye posters like these and those that share the similar "Anti-Turkiye" sentiments.. makes one think one thing, why do they hate erDOGan so much, especially those kuffar gavurs (foreigners)..

I have my own REASONS for not supporting erDOGan, but the kuffar heathens and heretics, don't want a progressive enriched and self reliant Turkiye, that's the reason they all TOPPLE down on erDOGan..

For example, Foinikas was FOAMING at the mouth, and was getting bitter and angry when he had seen how progressive Turkiye was becoming from MMM-E's photograph uploads of a changing Turkiye in the last 20 years.
Two reasons:

1.MMM-E spams the same things again and again
2.He usually makes derogatory comments about other countries while constantly boasting about Turkish superiority

Kind of like you do. Except that you only make such comments and nothing else.

ERDOGAN needs more 500.000 votes
KILICDAROGLU needs more 3 million votes

ERD0GAN will win in the 2nd round to rule Turkiye until may 2028

I am so happy to see Turkish Military projects led by ERDOGAN until 2028

View attachment 929811
For example this post. He's already posted it twice on the forum.

Erdogan is happy with the refugees. They get Turkish citizenship over time and all of them vote for Erdogan.

Even if Sinan Ogan does not support, Erdogan will win in the second round.

Also, Sinan Ogan is a former MHP member.
Plus he gets some money for them from Europe and uses them as a weapon against Greece and the EU in general.

Under normal conditions, Erdogan's vote had fallen to 40 percent, but Erdogan managed to raise the tension in the last month and win the election.

Edit: I live in Turkey, just VPN
One thing I don't understand is how the people from the earthquake areas voted for Erdogan.

We're talking about entire cities that were destroyed...so many people were angry at him 3 months ago and suddenly he gets majority of votes in those areas? That doesn't sound logical.

I will make oppostion happy, this is last term of Erdogan. Foinikas next election you will smile, for now just be patience.

I will make oppostion happy, this is last term of Erdogan. Foinikas next election you will smile, for now just be patience.
Unless a miracle happens, RTE has won the election. He only needs around 300-400 thousand extra votes.

Now the question remains as to what will become of the government in Greece. On Sunday 21 May there will be elections in our neighbour. Let's see if the wiretapping expert lapdog Miço will get a vote of confidence. Or will the botoxed metrosexual and anti-war Tsipras return?

Many analysts here say that it might be better for us with Erdogan. The Americans would have changed their stance with another another government and they say Aksener is even more nationalistic than Erdogan.

they should not be happy, regardless of presidency what i saw from reports nationalism and conservatism os on the rise, CHP once again ridden wrong ideological pattern and placed wrong bet. There is no guarantees that this unnatural and loose coaliton will remain in near future, maybe third block is more realistic to emerge and be better alternative for current power structures.

Unless a miracle happens, RTE has won the election. He only needs around 300-400 thousand extra votes.

Now the question remains as to what will become of the government in Greece. On Sunday 21 May there will be elections in our neighbour. Let's see if the wiretapping expert lapdog Miço will get a vote of confidence. Or will the botoxed metrosexual and anti-war Tsipras return?

Tsipras sounds more smarter then Micotakis.

Many analysts here say that it might be better for us with Erdogan. The Americans would have changed their stance with another another government and they say Aksener is even more nationalistic than Erdogan.

Aksener is nothing, nobody cares about that old lady.

Back
Top Bottom