What's new

2023 Turkish election

Screenshot_20230514-230929_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230514-231052_Chrome.jpg

Erdoğan and his main rival, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, did not secure more than 50% of the vote, setting up a runoff vote scheduled for May 28.

Btw, listen to how this election is being presented in the US by a major news channel. It doesn’t matter if Erdogan came democratically and has remained in power through the ballot box.

I must say, I expected CHP to fail, but I didn't expect them to fail this HARD. If it wasn't for Sinan Oğan and nationalists, Erdoğan would have already won.

We warned these clowns not to make Kılıçtaroğlu their candidate. They didn't listen. When Meral Akşener criticized them, they called her an AKP agent. And although MHP lost votes, they didn't lose as much as I predicted and HDP got only 8.8 :lol: This was the funniest shit for me.The "We can't win without HDP" crowd must have very sore asses now.

Btw, listen to how this election is being presented in the US by a major news channel. It doesn’t matter if Erdogan came democratically and has remained in power through the ballot box.

What these idiots don't understand is that this type of reporting is only helping Erdo.

We warned these clowns not to make Kılıçtaroğlu their candidate. They didn't listen. When Meral Akşener criticized them, they called her an AKP agent.
I heard on TV yesterday that Aksener broke a window and slapped a police officer and started yelling "I told you we would lose!"

I don't blame her. Imamoğlu should have been the candidate. A young man,more charismatic than Kiliçdaroğlu and mayor of the biggest city in the country. He should have been the candidate. She was right.

What these idiots don't understand is that this type of reporting is only helping Erdo.
Exactly. They mentioned the Economist and other Western newspapers and media on TV here,saying with their titles and articles they just help Erdoğan's narrative that the West is trying to topple him.

I heard on TV yesterday that Aksener broke a window and slapped a police officer and started yelling "I told you we would lose!"
Lol that's wild. That can't be true. :lol:

Well, at least I can proudly say that I voted for Sinan Oğan. I didn't let these faggots bully me into voting for k.k.

I wanted erdo to be gone but I'll take ending of Kılıçtar's political career as a consolation prize. I hope he dies soon after. What a piece of shit. He ruined the next five years of Turkey for his own personal ambitions and in doing so he proved he's no better than Erdo.

Has China been attacked in this Turkish election?

There was Erdogan when I was a 4 year old boy, I will be 25 in October and there is still Erdogan and he will be there until I'm 30... I'm losing my mind

Still better than your older generation who was under Military Authoritarian rule

1945-2000

Sinan Ogan is in a very critical position right now. He should agree with Erdogan on terrorism and refugees and support Erdogan in the 2nd round.. Bcz f... kılıçdaroğlu

There was Erdogan when I was a 4 year old boy, I will be 25 in October and there is still Erdogan and he will be there until I'm 30... I'm losing my mind
But hey,it's not a dictatorship it's "democracy" 😂😂😂
Three months after the earthquake,he was singing and rejoicing. Calling the voters "my people".

Remember,a man who called the citizens to get out in the streets and try to stop the army during the coup,just to stay in power...that man is ruthless. He knew thousands of people could die and yet he called them to get out and go against the army.

Still better than your older generation who was under Military Authoritarian rule

1945-2000
I would like to live in those days.. At least we wouldn't be asking for votes from a PKK-affiliated party whose party kills Turkish soldiers.

But hey,it's not a dictatorship it's "democracy" 😂😂😂
Three months after the earthquake,he was singing and rejoicing. Calling the voters "my people".

Remember,a man who called the citizens to get out in the streets and try to stop the army during the coup,just to stay in power...that man is ruthless. He knew thousands of people could die and yet he called them to get out and go against the army.
Although the opposition had a great chance, it ruined everything. It was a problem that Kılıçdaroğlu was a candidate at first. This election was officially gifted to Erdogan.

Has China been attacked in this Turkish election?

China is unlikely being touch, what for ? They are in Middle East/Europe and you are in East Asia.

----------------------

The result of course will make relationship between Turkey and other Muslim majority countries getting stronger. Defense Industry cooperation will likely continue and even improve for Indonesia-Turkey.

For domestic issues and how Erdo handle press freedom, democracy, economic, etc it is the problem for Turks at home.

Back
Top Bottom