What's new

2023 Occupied Palestine - Mass Protests Against Controversial Judicial Reform Legislation

A dictatorship would have shot them like in Iran

Palestinians are not Israeli citizens lol
what rubbish is this troll writing?

Moderators need to step up and get rid of the wumao transvestite brigades and muhindis and these rubbish.

He probably sympathizes with the Palestinians lol, very good. All anti government protesters need to learn a lesson.
you are a foreign occupier - period.

Well, so you all are accept that Israel state treats better Israel people better than Iran regime treatment to Iranian people.

That's what I wanted to listen :enjoy:.

It's ok to have governance problems as long you dont order police officers to shot head protestors as the Tehran regime does to his people.
No opposite what I was saying, if it was the same scenario and the Palestinians of Israel were rioting in Israel or the Palestinians were rioting in the territories be hundreds of dead protestors

Well, so you all are accept that Israel state treats better Israel people better than Iran regime treatment to Iranian people.

That's what I wanted to listen :enjoy:.

It's ok to have governance problems as long you dont order police officers to shot head protestors as the Tehran regime does to his people.

You sotb

When did Iran shoot to protesters?

Israelis have done it for millions times against Palestinian women and children

But when did Iran used bullets against protesters?

BTW Zionists cannot crackdown protesters because their security forces and their army want to overthrow BB

You sotb

When did Iran shoot to protesters?

Israelis have done it for millions times against Palestinian women and children

But when did Iran used bullets against protesters?

BTW Zionists cannot crackdown protesters because their security forces and their army want to overthrow BB
Yes, you're right, Iran treats their own people in the same way or worst that Israel treat his enemies :enjoy:

What a evil racist supremacist Persian regime. That's a true apartheid, you are non-Persian and then Tehran hitmen can shot you with impunity, disgusting.

No opposite what I was saying, if it was the same scenario and the Palestinians of Israel were rioting in Israel or the Palestinians were rioting in the territories be hundreds of dead protestors
Palestinian people are not Israeli citizens.

Iranian protestors are Iranian citizens, but they are second class people if they are not pure white Persian people, that's a real apartheid.

Desde el principio, cuando unos violentos emigrantes Ucranianos y Polacos, fundaron "nuestro proyecto colonial", la idea fue golpear y golpear hasta obtener una respuesta para golpear más fuerte.

Qué nos queda por ver

Hemos visto cómo matan sin parar. Una niña enarbola unas tijeritas de costura la derriban y le vacían un cargador de un fusil de asalto. Hemos visto todo tipo de atrocidades.

Hay tres posibilidades: eres un completo ignorante que es lo más probable o eres un ciego fanático o eres un troll

Yes, you're right, Iran treats their own people in the same way or worst that Israel treat his enemies :enjoy:

What a evil racist supremacist Persian regime. That's a true apartheid, you are non-Persian and then Tehran hitmen can shot you with impunity, disgusting.

You're practicing too much accusatory inversion, a trademark of zionist propagandists.

In Iran there's no such thing as "Persian / non-Persian" differentiation, nobody cares about such trivialities, it's not documented anywhere nor visible from an Iranian citizens' physical traits. Moreover the majority of Iranians descend from ancestors belonging to several sub-national linguistic groups (which genetically overlap and are quasi identical), since intermarriage has been the norm for centuries and that's because contrary to the zionist apartheid regime Iran happens to be an integrated nation culturally averse to petty discrimination of this kind.

Repeating a lie a trillion times won't make it true nor prevent knowledgeable users from exposing its fallacy anew. Nor should the level of discussions be lowered and threads hijacked through systematically unsubstantiated distortions of ground reality and plain gratuitous story-telling.

Iranian protestors are Iranian citizens, but they are second class people if they are not pure white Persian people, that's a real apartheid.

Skin tone does not set apart so-called "Persians" and the bulk of supposedly "non-Persian" Iranians, only an ignorant would come up with such an unheard of fantasy. Or should I say troll, because you know this plain well in fact. Cease degrading every other thread with the nonsense.

Last edited:

Yes, but again you’re trying to twist my words to suit your argument one Palestinians who are citizens of Israel if they behaved the same way would have been gunned down on the streets. Yes Palestinians in the territories are not citizens of Israel, Israel is the occupying power, but Israel time and time again says they are a just state, a righteous state but time and time they have shown they aren’t, and definitely the settlers of Israel let’s be honest are a bunch of animals and the ultra orthodox are just a drain on society, honestly don’t blame the left of being sick of paying for welfare and their free housing……kind of veered off from the original point but statements are true, Im guessing your technically a right/centrist how does it feel that your country is being run by people who find any Jew other than what they consider a real Jew garbage,
These are the folks you military is trying to keep on occupied lands,mashallah state of Israel must be proud.

Last edited:

Desde el principio, cuando unos violentos emigrantes Ucranianos y Polacos, fundaron "nuestro proyecto colonial", la idea fue golpear y golpear hasta obtener una respuesta para golpear más fuerte.

Qué nos queda por ver

Hemos visto cómo matan sin parar. Una niña enarbola unas tijeritas de costura la derriban y le vacían un cargador de un fusil de asalto. Hemos visto todo tipo de atrocidades.

Hay tres posibilidades: eres un completo ignorante que es lo más probable o eres un ciego fanático o eres un troll
Translation
From the beginning, when some violent Ukrainian and Polish emigrants founded "our colonial project", the idea was to hit and hit until they got a response to hit harder.

What is left for us to see

We have seen how they kill without stopping. A girl brandishing some sewing scissors knocks her down and empties a magazine from an assault rifle. We have seen all kinds of atrocities.

There are three possibilities: you are a complete ignoramus, which is most likely, or you are a blind fanatic, or you are a troll.

How about Both are aparthied?

Do you even know what apartheid means you clueless Egyptian? How can one run or establish an aparthied regime?

You Egyptians must be the most confused masses of Muslims, you can't put your shit together. One day a dictatorial shit hole, the other day claim Islamic standards and unite with brainless terrorists who know nothing but insult and attack other Muslims, tomorrow a dictatorial shit hole again and again. Not even a responsive nation when it comes to nationalism. One of the most disappointing countries in the world and in Islamic world specifically.

It's false, because more than 1.5 mn Arab Israeli people live well with no complains.

Palestinian should stop of get foreign money to launch rockets towards Israel, kill their own terrorists, and maybe someday have good relations with Israel.

correct; in Iran - kurds, arabs, balochi are considered as 2nd or 3rd class citizens. something that the basiji members on this forum who are here to sow propaganda will deny.

Been there and seen it first hand.

If you thought there was nothing lower than a Kashmiri Muslim serving in Indian Occupation forces, I present to you the Muslim in the IDF

@Raj-Hindustani , your DP comes to mind.

Last edited:
It's false, because more than 1.5 mn Arab Israeli people live well with no complains.

Palestinian should stop of get foreign money to launch rockets towards Israel, kill their own terrorists, and maybe someday have good relations with Israel.
Honestly I don’t remember you being this delusional a few months ago when me you and beny had a discussion about economic and social class of Palestinians in Israel you agreed there were many problems with the Arab community regarding funding etc, beny at the time was denier you agreed at least on several points. I guess times have changed trust me buddy I know my people deserve better leaders, like we say inshallah the next generation.

Back
Top Bottom