What's new

2023 Occupied Palestine - Mass Protests Against Controversial Judicial Reform Legislation

Jews are going crazy and imploding:-

1679908407486.jpeg

1679908437768.jpeg

I wish maybe China can be the undoing of this unnatural occupation facilitated by the US. BTW, can you please update? How did the Zionist occupation snub China?
It was a joke. The riots in Israel are the result of internal dynamics, Netanyahu has allied with right wing extremists and wants to gut the judiciary to save himself from prosecution. If his country burns because of it, it burns
As for snubbing China, Israel cancelled some port infrastructure projects under American pressure.

Protesters block main entrance to Jerusalem; 3 demonstrators arrested in capital

Police say three people have been arrested so far during anti-overhaul demonstrations in Jerusalem, for allegedly attacking officers.

In addition to many roads near the Knesset that have been blocked by police, protesters have now blocked the Chord Bridge junction, the main entrance to the capital.

Over 100k at Knesset as PM delays planned speech; right plans large counter-protest​

In Jerusalem, some 100,000 people protested outside the Knesset, ahead of an expected right-wing counter-protest, while in Tel Aviv a group of demonstrators ran onto the Ayalon Highway, temporarily blocking traffic at Hashalom Interchange. Protests were also held in Haifa and Beersheba.

Ousted defense minister says overhaul rift is an opportunity for Israel’s enemies​

Ousted Defense Minister Yoav Gallant warned on Monday morning in a closed meeting of the Knesset’s Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee that Israel’s security was in danger amid the judicial overhaul legislation.

In a statement following the closed meeting, the chairman of the committee, Likud MK Yuli Edelstein said: “We have heard alarming things. This is not the time to replace the defense minister.”

“The growing rift in our society is penetrating the IDF and security agencies. This poses a clear, immediate, and tangible threat to the security of the state. I will not lend my hand to this.”

Ben Gurion departures halted as Histadrut declares ‘historic’ strike against overhaul​

As part of the labor action, workers at Ben Gurion Airport swiftly announced they would prevent departures. Other organizations also declared they were joining the strike.

“We are all joining hands to shut down the State of Israel,” Bar-David said. “The malls and the factories will close.”

The strike also includes the health sector, with the Israel Medical Association pledging its support.

“The rift in the nation and the tremendous chaos Israel is in have almost reached the point of no return,” Modiin Mayor Haim Bibas, a member of Netanyahu’s Likud party who heads the federation, said in a statement.

While schools were set to go on Passover break, day camps and kindergartens will not open on Tuesday morning. Meanwhile, stores, companies and banks across the country began to close their doors on Monday afternoon as they joined the strike. Multiple hotel chains said they would also join the strike, offering very limited services to guests.

Earlier, the National Student and Youth Council, representing high school and middle school students, declared a nationwide strike to start Monday morning. On Sunday evening, a group of universities also announced a strike beginning Monday.

Many settlers have more than one passport. They apparently understand the risks involved in undertaking a settler colonial program built on the ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population and are prepared for the logical outcomes.
Settlers? No lol. Left wing Jews have more than one passport.

Anyways, tough luck, the airport is striking

I'm fine lol

Right wing and left wing internal conflict, left wing media fear psyop, that's pretty usual.
The prostests are too big. I just wonder why hamas hasnt broken into prisions and freed its comerades while the police are busy like they did in wadi natron in Egypt in 2011. Expect missiles to be fired on Israel from Gaza from minor groups like jihad to cool the pressure off netnyahu.

The prostests are too big. I just wonder why hamas hasnt broken into prisions and freed its comerades while the police are busy like they did in wadi natron in Egypt in 2011. Expect missiles to be fired on Israel from Gaza from minor groups like jihad to cool the pressure off netnyahu.
Because the people protesting are not active duty soldiers, and Hamas got no chance lol.

Back
Top Bottom