What's new

2023 Occupied Palestine - Mass Protests Against Controversial Judicial Reform Legislation

If you thought there was nothing lower than a Kashmiri Muslim serving in Indian Occupation forces, I present to you the Muslim in the IDF

@Raj-Hindustani , your DP comes to mind.

80℅ are false feeding by your pak media about the kashmir.

I have stated many times that on one like to surrounded by the army man, at any place. You will be facing daily challenges if army is deployed.

But, situation of kashmir is just different than what you see on pak media.

Actual, the difference is

I have stated many times that on one like to surrounded by the army man, at any place. You will be facing daily challenges if army is deployed.

Right. So Pak media is wrong but youtube is right. Got it

Right. So Pak media is wrong but youtube is right. Got it
General people opinion - I am referring.... It is a facts that food inflation is very high compared to India.

However, as I said that living surrounded by army's is very touch, not only in kashmir but at any place.

But problem of Pakistan about kashmir is just different, mostly they don't know the actual ground reality. What is being sold in Pakistan are mostly based on pakistani national interest, nothing related to ground reality about kashmir.......

General people opinion - I am referring.... It is a facts that food inflation is very high compared to India
And food inflation is the reason one should not ask for independence?
Maybe you should have stayed in the british empire.

And situation is kashmir is not what the media shows, is that why you have more troops in that small regions than the size of our entire army?

Well, so you all are accept that Israel state treats better Israel people better than Iran regime treatment to Iranian people.

That's what I wanted to listen :enjoy:.

It's ok to have governance problems as long you dont order police officers to shot head protestors as the Tehran regime does to his people.
Why don't you try and live in occupied Palestine and then I am sure you will hold a different view point. Imagine living with guns being pointed at you every day with no umbrella of justice or protection. Imagine not being free to walk, work and live , imagine you live in fear of being shot and your house and land being stolen , with soldiers and settlers ransacking your community and terrorizing you and your family and you not knowing if you are going to make it to tomorrow. Imagine the daily brutality of stone hearted criminals inflicting pain on you everyday and your muffled screams for help not being heard, Imagine that dogs and cats in the Western world are shown more compassion and given more love and rights than you.

Well, so you all are accept that Israel state treats better Israel people better than Iran regime treatment to Iranian people.

That's what I wanted to listen :enjoy:.

It's ok to have governance problems as long you dont order police officers to shot head protestors as the Tehran regime does to his people.
How Israeli treats Israelis is different that how it treats Palestinians. We could give a **** about how it's treats Israelis. It's their govt. We are concerned about Palestinians who are under occupation and rule of a group which is no choice of their own.

It's false, because more than 1.5 mn Arab Israeli people live well with no complains.

Palestinian should stop of get foreign money to launch rockets towards Israel, kill their own terrorists, and maybe someday have good relations with Israel.
Thats just not true... Settlments? The racist treatment? Annual Assaults on one of the most holy sites on Islam during Ramadan? What do you call that? Hamas is helping Israel more than anyone else and is directed well until they stopped firing rockets with Egypt interferring.

correct; in Iran - kurds, arabs, balochi are considered as 2nd or 3rd class citizens. something that the basiji members on this forum who are here to sow propaganda will deny.

No, they aren't. And I'm not a member of the Basij, in addition to having resided in Iran longer than you.

Lmao. The military presence in Azad Kashmir is not really that large, unless you live right on the LOC, or near a main highway used for logistical purposes. Unlike IOK, where the military patrols the street and enforces brutal curfews on the civilian population.
General people opinion - I am referring.... It is a facts that food inflation is very high compared to India.

However, as I said that living surrounded by army's is very touch, not only in kashmir but at any place.

But problem of Pakistan about kashmir is just different, mostly they don't know the actual ground reality. What is being sold in Pakistan are mostly based on pakistani national interest, nothing related to ground reality about kashmir.......

Azad Kashmir is doing pretty much the same as everywhere else in Pakistan. As a matter of fact, people I know in Kashmir have actually been less affected by people I know in different parts of Pakistan

And food inflation is the reason one should not ask for independence?
Maybe you should have stayed in the british empire.

And situation is kashmir is not what the media shows, is that why you have more troops in that small regions than the size of our entire army?
Okay. How many troops we have in Kashmir?

Expecting Your answer will proof my point actually.. how you people have misguided.

Azad Kashmir is doing pretty much the same as everywhere else in Pakistan. As a matter of fact, people I know in Kashmir have actually been less affected by people I know in different parts of Pakistan

In so called Azad Kashmir, how many companies are running? What are the basic source of incomes of local Kashmiri people?

Bhai - it is a time of Internet, no government can hide anything.... Not in Indian part of Kashmir, and not even Pakistani part of Kashmir including GB.

I just given example of food inflation, but actually I can give many... Second for your reference - how many universities you have in pak Kashmir and GB?

Do you have any idea, home many in Indian part?

Last edited:
Okay. Home man troops we have in Kashmir?

Expecting Your answer will proof my point actually.. how you people have misguided.
You are missing the point. It doesn't matter if it's 8 lakh troops or 9 lakh. It's the most heavily militarized region in the world, outside of the DMZ perhaps.

Besides, my number may or not be be wrong but you'll give indian govt figures which can't be trusted at all. Even then, try to see the troop-to-civilian ratio in Kashmir and in other parts of your own country. Even in the northeast

You are missing the point. It doesn't matter if it's 8 lakh troops or 9 lakh. It's the most heavily militarized region in the world, outside of the DMZ perhaps.

Besides, my number may or not be be wrong but you'll give indian govt figures which can't be trusted at all. Even then, try to see the troop-to-civilian ratio in Kashmir and in other parts of your own country. Even in the northeast
8-9 lacs - seriously?

Seriously you already proved that how you have misguided by your media and government

So what can be discussed next.... I think nothing to discuss.. Good day

And yes, army troops are deployed due to armed training and support provided by Pakistan from 1989, there was not such deployment before....

Okay. How many troops we have in Kashmir?

In so called Azad Kashmir, how many companies are running? What are the basic source of incomes of local Kashmiri people?
🥱🥱

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Azad_Kashmir
GDP per capita of Azad Kashmir is listed at 1512 dollars USD

GDP per capita of IOK is listed at 1680 Dollars USD
(21 Billion GDP divided by population of 12.5million)

That's basically an insignificant difference, and is pretty interesting when Azad Kashmir is almost entirely economically backed by its own population, whilst IOK is backed by the entire might of the Indian industrial conglomerate

Bhai - it is a time of Internet, no government can hide anything.... Not in Indian part of Kashmir, and not even Pakistani part of Kashmir including GB.

I just given example of food inflation, but actually I can give many... Second for your reference - how many universities you have in pak Kashmir and GB?

6 Universities in Azad Kashmir
12 Universities in IOK

(Bear in mind all of them were created post-partition and it ultimately comes down to the economic prowess of the state that controls their autonomy. This being said, the gdp of azad Kashmir is still extremely close to the GDP of IOK............you know, food for thought maybe?)

Back
Top Bottom