What's new

2022-03-01: Who is in charge in Ukraine? For sure, Volodymyr Zelenskyy is not.

simplex

New Recruit

Reaction score
I wonder who really leads Ukraine, who organized the resistance against Russia.

I did not know too many things about Zelenskyy before March 1, 2022, the day when I decided to study more carefully his CV, and found out that he is not an ethnic Ukrainian. On the contrary, the history of his family would give him all reasons to hate Ukrainians. He is a comedian who got into politics at age 40, in March 2018, and on April 21, 2019 won the elections and became the president of the country. Starting with February 24, 2022, he is the commander of the unexpectedly successful Ukrainian army.

Had Zelenskyy been a good politician and an Ukrainian patriot he would have done all his best to prevent a war with Russia because Ukraine contains a lot of land that historically did not belong to an Ukrainian people (see the map below). Besides Russia, which is a big greedy colonial empire, there are at least 4 countries: Poland, Hungary, Romania and the Republic of Moldova that have some land to recover from Ukraine and these states are quite reluctant to support Ukraine in its fight against Russia because in case on an Ukrainian victory they will have nothing to gain. All these four states are rather more ready to strike a deal with Russia in exchange for some Ukrainian territory.

I guess that Zelenskyy is just a front man and in fact Ukraine is led by a special group in Washington which also organized the Ukrainian resistance before and after Feb. 24, 2022. The interest of the US is to weaken Russia by involving it in interminable wars like the one that just started. I guess the hostilities will last for years and will end up with an Ukraine smaller than today.

The CV of Volodymyr Zelenskyy born on 25 January 1978.

Ukraine-growth.png

Territorial evolution of Ukraine.

Last edited:
I wonder who really leads Ukraine, who organized the resistance against Russia.

I did not know too many things about Zelenskyy before March 1, 2022, the day when I decided to study more carefully his CV, and found out that he is not an Ukrainian ethnic. On the contrary, the history of his family would give him all reasons to hate Ukrainians. He is a comedian who got into politics at age 40, in March 2018, and on April 21, 2019 won the elections and became the president of the country. Starting with February 24, 2022, he is the commander of the unexpectedly successful Ukrainian army.

I guess that he is just a front man and in fact Ukraine is led by a special group in Washington which also organized the Ukrainian resistance before and after Feb. 24, 2022.

The CV of Volodymyr Zelenskyy born on 25 January 1978.

Who organizes the resistance?
The same people who organized Janukovich ousting, probably.

2022-03-02: Russia attacked Romania

A MiG-21 LancerR belonging to the Romanian Air Forces, which took off from Mihail Kogălniceanu NATO Airbase, at about 19:50 EET, lost contact with the control tower at 20:03, March 2, 2022. At 20:21, an IAR-330 Puma helicopter took off for a search and rescue mission but crashed at 20:44, just 11 km from the airbase, near a place called Gura Dobrogei.
Both aircrafts were shot down by S-400 (possible S-300) missiles by Russia. Romania, a NATO country, has just been attacked.
S-400 missiles can shoot down, even launched from Crimea, planes and helicopters flying over Dobrogea, Romania. The S-300 have to be a little closer like on the Snake Island.

1646272632637.png
1646272658206.png
1646272698342.png

The site of the crash for both the Mig-21 and IAR-330. The two aircrafts fell a few km apart.

After Ukraine, Romania is the second country attacked by Russia, in less than one week since the war started on February 24, 2022.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom