What's new

Zelenskyy invites China's Xi Jinping to Ukraine

Before proposing a peace plan, China has considered various possible scenarios. In order to achieve peace, Russia, Ukraine, Europe and the United States are the key. I guess China will invite the quartet to talk. America doesn't want peace in Ukraine, so it won't come. Russia and Europe will come. Ukraine and the UK require permission from the US.

No negotiation until Ukraine population drops to 1 million people. At that point, Ukraine will be forced to import 10 million Chinese single men to breed the next generation of Ukrainians with Ukrainian women in order to avoid extinction. The next generation of Ukrainians will be half Han, half Slavic. And that is the Sun Tzu plan.

@White and Green with M/S
Do me the favor don't tag me again to your stupid thinking you're nothing but a brainless pathetic troll

No negotiation until Ukraine population drops to 1 million people. At that point, Ukraine will be forced to import 10 million Chinese single men to breed the next generation of Ukrainians with Ukrainian women in order to avoid extinction. The next generation of Ukrainians will be half Han, half Slavic. And that is the Sun Tzu plan.

@White and Green with M/S
Do me the favor don't tag me again to your stupid thinking you're nothing but a brainless pathetic troll

He invited China because he knew Xi was just grandstanding. China's peace plan was and is a joke, and China will never accept his invitation because it's all a matter of theatrics for Xi.

Ironically, his invite is a grandstanding in itself. If he really wants a peace deal, he should invite Wang Yi instead as head of state doesn't just show up without a foundation to be laid of the deliverables.

Ironically, his invite is a grandstanding in itself. If he really wants a peace deal, he should invite Wang Yi instead as head of state doesn't just show up without a foundation to be laid of the deliverables.
To be fair, he's doing this knowing that China itself isn't serious.

He's less grandstanding and more trying to prove that China itself doesn't actually care.

So a US installed monkey is inviting XI who is a True World Leader of a Superpower to visit this monkey in a Zoo in Ukraine??? :lol: :lol:

Its useless, the US wont let him negotiate for a peace deal brokered by China. He is just a puppet of US.

Xi doesnt take USA bagfuls of money, so he doesnt meet to Zelensclown.

EU corrupt leaders take USA bagfuls of money, so they listen Zelensclown like the most important person over the Earth, and give him things for free with the EU people money against our own interests.

Everybody in the West is drunk of American lies.

What a deceitful empire, they can not say truths even one single day by year.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom