What's new

2019: US GDP per capita $65.000 (Russia: $11.400, China $10.000)

So what statistics have you provided? Top 10 small countries can represent 120+ small countries?

main-qimg-227f7804ff7399b2e9c62da538c932e0

main-qimg-92059bdf58d311e57b231d8a7a460abd

This post just reflected your maturity. :lol:

Why do I need unproven statistics when it is factually proven that top 10 per capita are smallest states?? :rofl:

Posting charts without proper methodology is just a cheap trick to fool people. You ain't gonna fool me. They are non-relevant in this context, as it includes non-industrial small countries, it's apple and orange.
You failed again!

Why do I need unproven statistics when it is factually proven that top 10 per capita are smallest states?? :rofl:

Indians are richer than the Swiss, factually proven according to your logic. :lol:

They are non-relevant in this context, as it includes non-industrial small countries

And half of the top 10 are petrostates. So? Small countries are easier to industrialize?

You failed again!

Congrats. You want a cookie? :bounce:

Indians are richer than the Swiss, factually proven according to your logic. :lol:

Why regurgitate your own words and put in others mouth? Is that how you're brought up in your system?
10 richest Indian v Swiss are your words, not me. I refuted you.

60.png

And half of the top 10 are petrostates. So? Small countries are easier to industrialize?

Let me remind you, the point I'm making is apple for apple comparison, industrialized vs industrialized. Petrol rich or not isn't relevant. You failed yet again! (The other half are non petrol states, 50-50).

Congrats. You want a cookie?

The pleasure of calling out a charlatan taste sweeter than a cookie. You tried to BS your way here with half-baked economics knowledge, even demanding sample size for proven event...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom