Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Manohar Parikkar (Goa CM and ex DM)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sushma Swaraj (EAM)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Piyush Goyal

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I mean in regards to direction of Pak-Ind relations its easier to form policies in their tenure

It would remain same .Because the circumstances for taking decisions would always created by efficent bureacrats and experts .
As per their findings leaders decide .It would always same .

Well I want Subramanian Swamy as the Next PM of India. The guy with his Intellectual mind makes perferct sense to replace Modi.:enjoy:

BJP got about 30-35% votes in 2014. And that was after all the Photoshop and jumla.
Modi and BJP needs to go.

He got 33% vote in 2014. This time it will go down further and he will be gone.

Modi is the worst of the bunch.

Was that 30-35% of total voting population or the people that turned out to vote? I have a hard time finding very many Indians that do not support Modi. I have found a few but for each one there seem to be 5-10 that support him.

Was that 30-35% of total voting population or the people that turned out to vote? I have a hard time finding very many Indians that do not support Modi. I have found a few but for each one there seem to be 5-10 that support him.

It is 33% of those who voted. It would be even lesser if you take total eligible population who can vote.

Do not go by the number of the internet warriors.

BJP has a great internet team who try to troll and put forward their views.

This is the reason why they do win in cities but lose in villages which are not exposed to internet but have to live with ground realities of life.

upload_2018-1-7_15-5-16.png

i think parikar should be a right candidate!!

It is 33% of those who voted. It would be even lesser if you take total eligible population who can vote.

Do not go by the number of the internet warriors.

BJP has a great internet team who try to troll and put forward their views.

This is the reason why they do win in cities but lose in villages which are not exposed to internet but have to live with ground realities of life.

View attachment 446870

Interesting. That's definitely not what I thought it would be, although obviously I don't follow Indian politics as much. Would be interesting to see how much it changes in 2019.

Interesting. That's definitely not what I thought it would be, although obviously I don't follow Indian politics as much. Would be interesting to see how much it changes in 2019.

Modi and BJP is bound to lose the elections for sure in 2019

1) Many congress supporters did not come out and vote in 2014 due to anti-incumbency, price rise and corruption scandals. They are expected come out and vote in big numbers in 2019. Take the example of recent elections in Gujarat (Modi's home state) where BJP's vote share came down by 10%.

2) BJP has become arrogant towards its allies since it got full majority in the last elections. Many of BJP allies like Akalis and Shiv Sena are totally unhappy.

3) Resurgent Congress with alliances with other like minded parties like AAP would give a drubbing to Modi and BJP in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom