Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Manohar Parikkar (Goa CM and ex DM)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sushma Swaraj (EAM)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Piyush Goyal

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
policy? its called hatred. What runs in pakistan is not democracy but a charade.
Opinion of an outsider vs its residents hmm
Its not policies but stupid thinking & belief that under BJP govt India will have more divisions and we will falter. Its like waiting for your enemy to die of old age. :D
I didnt even say that :angel:

Has any PM ever completed full term in Pakistan? BJP or Congress, India has only to win.
Pm didnt but their govt did and that is what matters oh btw last pm was dismissed over money laundering by the billions it was because of the democratic process and sever pressure of the opposition that his case was taken up

Asaduddin Owaisi is better qualified than any of these people.

You're being sarcastic right! Even a layman knows the agenda of Owaisi brothers is to inflict hate speeches, negative propaganda against hindus, communal riots etc

I am not sure if this poll is even worth it. I think everyone knows it will be Modi. In general there is not much diversity of opinion in India, and Modi has something like 70-80% support.

Has to be Modi. All the reforms/policies put in place need more time to start reaping benefits. It would be disastrous for other entities to come into power and reverse the reforms to try and erase his ”political legacy”

You're being sarcastic right! Even a layman knows the agenda of Owaisi brothers is to inflict hate speeches, negative propaganda against hindus, communal riots etc

What hate speech man. Owaisi makes better arguments and speaks logic.

Modi has the capacity and courage to take bold decison which is lacking with Congress...Trust me, Congress was 10 year in power...They could not muster any courage to visit Pakistan where as Modi at least initiated a communication with your Gov.
Huh?
Manmohan and Musharraf are the ones who took Kashmir issue the most towards a solution. If not for Musharraf being fired, there wouldn't be a Kashmir issue now.

Congress has always taken bold steps. They just failed to market it.
Whereas BJP has utterly failed in foreign policy and lost India's friends and still people think they're magicians.
They just assume that BJP and Modi are some sort of problem solvers while all they do is talk big. Works everytime.

It's not like the domestic situation is any good either.
The only reason BJP is in a power of strength today is media support.

Pm didnt but their govt did and that is what matters oh btw last pm was dismissed over money laundering by the billions it was because of the democratic process and sever pressure of the opposition that his case was taken up

Potent govt under a corrupt leadership? Only in your dreams Madam.

I am not sure if this poll is even worth it. I think everyone knows it will be Modi. In general there is not much diversity of opinion in India, and Modi has something like 70-80% support.
BJP got about 30-35% votes in 2014. And that was after all the Photoshop and jumla.

Modi and BJP needs to go.

He got 33% vote in 2014. This time it will go down further and he will be gone.

Modi is good for Pakistan

Modi is the worst of the bunch.

Manmohan and Musharraf are the ones who took Kashmir issue the most towards a solution. If not for Musharraf being fired, there wouldn't be a Kashmir issue now.

Have you read the points in the 4 point solution? Musharraf had outsmarted Manmohan. It was heavily in favor of Pak and had the deal been brokered Jammu and Kashmir would now be fully Pakistani with waves of non Muslims terrorized and forced to leave for India. It was a very bad deal made by a weak Indian leader and a strong Pakistani leader.

Back
Top Bottom