• Manohar Parikkar (Goa CM and ex DM)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sushma Swaraj (EAM)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Piyush Goyal

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Huh?
Manmohan and Musharraf are the ones who took Kashmir issue the most towards a solution. If not for Musharraf being fired, there wouldn't be a Kashmir issue now.

Congress has always taken bold steps. They just failed to market it.
Whereas BJP has utterly failed in foreign policy and lost India's friends and still people think they're magicians.
They just assume that BJP and Modi are some sort of problem solvers while all they do is talk big. Works everytime.

It's not like the domestic situation is any good either.
The only reason BJP is in a power of strength today is media support.

Let us agree to disagree with certain view points...
Then my next question would be, who stopped Congress to win the support of the media? Before BJP came to power, Congress is supposed to be richest political party of India...

Manmohan was a good person but he was not allowed to work independently....Congress would have been in power if they could project leader such as Manmohan or any other state level Congress leader and allow them to work independently.

Asaduddin Owaisi is better qualified than any of these people.

I respect him for his talent..But his problem is, he is not expanding his politics beyond typical Muslim Hindu issue...
If he expands his politics and create an inclusive politics to include all regions, then many people will graviate towards him.

I respect him for his talent..But his problem is, he is not expanding his politics beyond typical Muslim Hindu issue...
If he expands his politics and create an inclusive politics to include all regions, then many people will graviate towards him.

He always makes compelling and very valid arguments. Unfortunately, people are emotional and do not vote on issues.

Opinion of an outsider vs its residents hmm
well its your country , you can always disregard others view or opinion. There's nothing wrong in calling a cat as a Tiger.
I didnt even say that :angel:
acha_o_1431443.jpg

He wants triple talaq in India to continue, its like bringing back sati ...! Who would agree to that.
False. I'll be okay with Owaisi only when the other Owaisi is marginalised, but this guy is against triple talaq.
He wants it to be illegal and invalid, but not criminalized. Just like everywhere.
The argument being, the guy should pay alimony. How would he do it from jail.
And also the factor of false cases.

Have you read the points in the 4 point solution? Musharraf had outsmarted Manmohan. It was heavily in favor of Pak and had the deal been brokered Jammu and Kashmir would now be fully Pakistani with waves of non Muslims terrorized and forced to leave for India. It was a very bad deal made by a weak Indian leader and a strong Pakistani leader.
One of the major reasons Musharraf had to leave was his perceived weakness in dealing with Manmohan.
India got what India wanted.
Pakistan establishment had to give up their dreams.

Contrary to the perception, Manmohan is one of India's strongest leaders.

I think you're worried about temporary increased engagement of people along the border.
India never gave in to Pakistan's demand of a full fledged engagement under a single agency. It was an undecided point and India would have got its way soon.
That's why Mushy was ousted.

Then my next question would be, who stopped Congress to win the support of the media? Before BJP came to power, Congress is supposed to be richest political party of India...
You know what happened. Everyone became an expert in politics after reading some Facebook posts and started marching on roads.
It became a trend to bash Congress.
Even I've bashed them for dynastic politics, but it went beyond that unreasonably.

Last edited:
He wants triple talaq in India to continue, its like bringing back sati ...! Who would agree to that.
Why is it even an issue?We dont have it nor do most Muslim countries

False. I'll be okay with Owaisi only when the other Owaisi is marginalised, but this guy is against triple talaq.
He wants it to be illegal and invalid, but not criminalized. Just like everywhere.
The argument being, the guy should pay alimony. How would he do it from jail.
And also the factor of false cases.

He is an other opportunistic politician and really bad one at taking care of his constituents... Once visit the oldcity of hyderabad and you will realize the poverty and lack of development, where his family is elected since independence...

One of the major reasons Musharraf had to leave was his perceived weakness in dealing with Manmohan.

Musharraf was forced out because of the red mosque affair and the sacking of the Chief Justice. He riled up the fundamentalists on one hand and the liberals on the other. Plus Uncle Sam was extracting it’s pound of flesh for all the aid.

I do not know anyone who can say that Manmohan was strong. He may have had many very sterling qualities but he was hand picked by Madamji for his timidity and servility. It is embarrassing to watch.

Read the wiki leaks 4 point solution . It is India’s great good luck that it was never actually signed. I believe the reason for the secrecy around it was that if it had been generally known at the time, the public would have been against the deal. India was giving away much in return for nothing. The open border and demilitarization would have given Pak the opportunity to pipe “freedom fighters” into every troubled corner of India en masse.

Asaduddin Owaisi is better qualified than any of these people.

The Owaisi brothers are a team act. The younger one stirs up the long beards and fundoos with Muslim bravado speeches and the older one reaches out to the educated.

But...What have they actually achieved in their constituency? Talk is cheap. A person becomes qualified only when they can point to a body of work and say “ this is what I can do”

What can the brothers do except politicking and TV debates?

Why CM of the biggest state in India is missing in the list??
If not Modi then obviously Yogi :smitten:
b976e8504b141669323fef79e19dcb1f.jpg

What hate speech man. Owaisi makes better arguments and speaks logic.
Actions speak more than words and just because owaisi makes better arguments doesn't make him a good leader. You should visit his constituency and the muslim-dominated old city region in Hyderabad and you will realize how different it is to the rest of the city, the poverty, lack of proper infra and how people are continuously brainwashed which is the constituency where owaisi's family has been elected since a very long time.

I've seen people in old city region of Hyd prefer to send their kids to Madrasas rather schools and the Imams over there have a great influence over the people. It is also the region where they believe in the concepts of Triple Talaq, Love Jihad and are highly anti-India and anti-Hindu

If its BJP its good for Pakistan

So Pakistanis dont have their own identity.Right?
BJP ,for Pakistanis ,is a foreign party and India is a foreign nation.
So how the internal election and domestic parties of India good for Pakistan.
Indian political parties may play politics .
But in foreign policy ,all of them are same .
Will always same .

So Pakistanis dont have their own identity.Right?
BJP ,for Pakistanis ,is a foreign party and India is a foreign nation.
So how the internal election and domestic parties of India good for Pakistan.
Indian political parties may play politics .
But in foreign policy ,all of them are same .
Will always same .
I mean in regards to direction of Pak-Ind relations its easier to form policies in their tenure

Huh?
Manmohan and Musharraf are the ones who took Kashmir issue the most towards a solution. If not for Musharraf being fired, there wouldn't be a Kashmir issue now.

Congress has always taken bold steps. They just failed to market it.
Whereas BJP has utterly failed in foreign policy and lost India's friends and still people think they're magicians.
They just assume that BJP and Modi are some sort of problem solvers while all they do is talk big. Works everytime.

It's not like the domestic situation is any good either.
The only reason BJP is in a power of strength today is media support.

I disagree .

After Indira ,it was Vajpayee that took bold steps .But back fired as usual .
Same again happened in 2008 when Manmohan tried for it .

We in South India was comparatively blessed with less corrupt politicians and system.So development was good. But in situation is different .

Even in UP after BJP came to power under Piyush Goel they have electrified 18000 villages. Means people 7 decades after independence for the first time saw electric light in their houses .
Then Triple Talaq issue, through several ways people can see they are actually do something .
So they supports them .

Back
Top Bottom