What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Protesting Tamil Nadu farmers meet President Mukherjee:

16farmers4.jpg

Modi has nothing for farmers, only industrialists.
Clearly those are the one who help his elections, poor farmers can't.
So write-off or waiver for them, not for dying farmers.
This is your PM ladies & gentlemen!

Historian Ramachandra Guha's sensational revelation, says getting threats for criticising BJP, Modi goo.gl/bs4D4o
Sakshi Dhoni and Ravi Shankar Prasad in Twitter spat on Aadhar, Mrs Dhoni asks 'Is there any privacy left?' goo.gl/42g7Lo
"A Times Now journalist spent a day with meat seller and here's what he found out" goo.gl/WBXCvs

Protesting Tamil Nadu farmers meet President Mukherjee:

16farmers4.jpg

Modi has nothing for farmers, only industrialists.
Clearly those are the one who help his elections, poor farmers can't.
So write-off or waiver for them, not for dying farmers.
This is your PM ladies & gentlemen!

Historian Ramachandra Guha's sensational revelation, says getting threats for criticising BJP, Modi goo.gl/bs4D4o
Sakshi Dhoni and Ravi Shankar Prasad in Twitter spat on Aadhar, Mrs Dhoni asks 'Is there any privacy left?' goo.gl/42g7Lo
"A Times Now journalist spent a day with meat seller and here's what he found out" goo.gl/WBXCvs

TN is one of the richest states in India and they don't have money to subsidise the farmers?

I am surprised why these poor people have been misdirected to go and speak to the central government.

If they were WB farmers, I could understand that their state government is bankrupt. But Tamil Nadu??

Clearly reeks of dirty politics.

TN is one of the richest states in India and they don't have money to subsidise the farmers?

I am surprised why these poor people have been misdirected to go and speak to the central government.

If they were WB farmers, I could understand that their state government is bankrupt. But Tamil Nadu??

Clearly reeks of dirty politics.

refder45.png

Delhi High Court reopens five cases relating to the 1984 anti-Sikh riots which were closed in 1986. The court has found that no eyewitnesses were examined.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom