What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Exit Poll: Forecast of poll results illegal, says Election Commission

But BJP favors this, who controls the media with its money (got from Indian industrialists) who are ALLOWED to borrow heavily in Modiraj without adequate collateral.

As if your darlings did any good.

For the last 60 years, your darling Congress has been screwing this country like its personal b*tch, to the point that India was almost about to collapse into a basket case in 2013.

The truth is, you left elitists of the Lutyens Delhi cannot accept a commoner as the PM.

Well that era is over. A new India is coming and you better accept it.

Finance Bill: Opposition accuses Modi government of opening doors to political extortionism jantakareporter.com/india/finance-……cal-extortionism/111290/

This opposition has screwed my region for so many decades. It failed to even revoke the blockade in Manipur for so many years which the new BJP government did in one day. Shows what you elitists really want; damage against India.

As if your darlings did any good.

For the last 60 years, your darling Congress has been screwing this country like its personal b*tch, to the point that India was almost about to collapse into a basket case in 2013.

Lest you forget, India is a democracy.
And in a democracy people vote to elect their leaders/parties.
And in the same process, Congress was elected again & again by whom?
Your own Indians - Not Pakistanis or Bangladeshis.
Are you demeaning your own stock by saying Indians are morons, just because they voted frequently for Congress for decades?

You better live in Korea del Norte. Period.

Indian-American Sikh doctor gets death threats goo.gl/lyw1to

India has no recourse on this.
Because India (headed by saffronist) is doing the same shik to its own citizens and foreigners (Africans)

Lest you forget, India is a democracy.
And in a democracy people vote to elect their leaders/parties.
And in the same process, Congress was elected again & again by whom?
Your own Indians - Not Pakistanis or Bangladeshis.
Are you demeaning your own stock by saying Indians are morons, just because they voted frequently for Congress for decades?

You better live in Korea del Norte. Period.

Indian-American Sikh doctor gets death threats goo.gl/lyw1to

India has no recourse on this.
Because India (headed by saffronist) is doing the same shik to its own citizens and foreigners (Africans)

Typical slick elitist words. :lol:

The only reason you guys hate him is that he gets things done and understands the people's pulse.

Go on, weep.

Typical slick elitist words. :lol:
My profession is not that of a word juggler.
Neither am I an attorney.

I made a simple sense over your post (blaming Congress) of all the ills of the past in an exercise to shift the blame and save the ruling party.

Would you stop blaming Congress
Or
Pronounce that all Indians are morons, just because they voted the Congress decade after decade.

Choice is yours.

Bite the bullet!

My profession is not that of a word juggler.
Neither am I an attorney.

You write well though. It is admirable.

I made a simple sense over your post (blaming Congress) of all the ills of the past in an exercise to shift the blame and save the ruling party.

Come on now. Let's not play saint on how "secular" elections were held all these years.

We all know how these elections were held when paper ballot was the norm and Congress was dominating as a party. I don't know where you hail from but people in my region and rural regions of India were literally fooled by nonsensical claims and an emotional 'atyachaar' of Gandhi.

Asking for vote from a population which had less than 30% educated people after independence? Congress might have as well been called a royal family.

Would you stop blaming Congress
Or
Pronounce that all Indians are morons, just because they voted the Congress decade after decade.

Choice is yours.

Bite the bullet!

Taiwan turned into a democracy when over 85% of its population was educated of its rights, duties and requirements. Britain turned into a democracy only after years of systematic monarchy.

And that is why they became powerful and successful countries.

Let's not pretend that the voting was done from any true intent of "carrying out the people's will".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom