What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

More the merrier... Vistara joins Air India, Jet, IndiGo, SpiceJet and Go Air in banning the goon MP Gaekwad from flying on their airline.

JUST IN: The Allahabad High Court reserves its order on a petition demanding a CBI probe against Yogi Adityanath in relation to a communal riot case of 2007.

'Countdown' has begun, I-T dept warns blackmoney holders ahead of Mar 31 deadline bit.ly/2nYsIm6

After small fish only?
No overseas accounts touched?
Sonia Gandhi 20 billion?
Mili bhagat?

FIR against filmmaker Shirish Kunder for tweet against Adityanath

"Hoping a goon will stop rioting once he`s allowed to rule is like expecting a rapist to stop raping once he`s allowed to rape," Kunder had wrote on Twitter.

"Going by the logic of making a goon as CM so that he behaves, Dawood can be CBI director. And Mallya - RBI Governor," he said in another tweet.

SEBI imposes 1-yr ban on PM (Modi) friendly Reliance Industries, 12 others in equity derivatives trading.

Barred from flying, Sena MP takes train to Mumbai:
Lol
But BJP did not punish him, the way they do on AAP MLAs frequently on Modi's behest.
May be following was not the case here:

67-3r.png

Gaikwad, the Lok Sabha MP from Maharashtra's Osmanabad seat, slapped and hit 60-year-old duty manager R Sukumar "25 times" with his sandal when the official persuaded him to disembark after the plane landed at the IGI airport here from Pune.

The MP refused to alight, holding up the aircraft for over 40 minutes yesterday.

Two complaints were received in this regard- one from Air India and the other from Sukumar.

Did you hear of any Tweet from PM Modi on this incident?
You will not.

Mofo Modi only does that when the matter is against Kejriwal:

India questions NYT's wisdom to criticise Adityanath becoming CM:
International freedom of speech:

Hindi:

योगी को मुख्यमंत्री बनाने पर PM मोदी की आलोचना करने वाले ‘न्यूयार्क टाइम्स’ की समझ पर सरकार ने उठाए सवाल goo.gl/veo0JS

ED issues show cause notice to KKR owners SRK, Gauri and Juhi:

Not to Sonia Gandhi who holds billions overseas.
Not only that, Modi is afraid to dislodge her from her "official" resident 10 janapath (300 crores) on which she has no right to stay on...Why?
Because she has many secrets of BJP evil doers MPs...Which, if came to surface, many BJP big heads will roll..
Modi afraid/

Watch the shiv sena gunda

So much for modi friends:
Sebi bans Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries from equity derivatives trading for 1 year goo.gl/1lU45I

Sena MP put in place as flight ban forces him to take train, 'loses voice' goo.gl/U0prcL

“As monks, we have been trained in scriptures but we have also been trained to use weapons,” Yogi Adityanath in a 2014 television interview.

So Modi has selected a weaponed Yogi.
Once dismissed by the BJP as a fringe figure.
Lol

UP has 200 million people out of which 40 million are Muslims.
They hardly knew it would be Yogi who will pull UP's strings.
Modi never declared him as UP's CM.
Underhand dealing!

Adityanath personal possessions include a revolver, a rifle and two luxury SUVs

Pending criminal cases against him include attempted murder.
So much for Modi's CM choice!

BJP's only goal in UP and elsewhere - Hindu consolidation for future votes.

This is Modi's NDA alliance partner and Modi is willfully silent:
One more reason, Modi is not honest.
He is honestly corrupt.
Will 'raise hand' where needed: Sena on AI staffer assault case:

FIR against Shirish Kunder for trolling UP CM Yogi Adityanath http://ln.is/www.mid-day.com/arti/wydGn …

Now poor fellow will have to travel to UP to respond.
In India, anybody whose feelings are hurt can file FIR in Kanyakumari, and the culprit would have to come from Kashmir.

Moron system of India.
Want to take a revenge, try multiple FIRs from many states.

Who is honest of the two?

Modi or Kejriwal?

After the single term of shining India slogan of Mr. Atal Bihari Bajpayee, who came back?
Congress again?
Lol

So why the frivolous question?

Paid tweets: Twitter users offered money to praise demonetisation ...
why compare modi ji with kejriwal ??????? what are the credentials of kiejriwal , or for that matter rahul khan so called gandhi ??? nothing , they dont stand nowhere in front of modi ji . it is a propaganda staged by AAP brigade just to connect the namer of modi ji and klejriwal so as kejriwal gains popularity . tell you bro , AAp IS A DEAD PARTY NOW , take this as a prediction or assumption but kejriwal will never win elections in Bharat again . reason being he is the biggest lier , a hypocrite , fitna failane wali aurat hai kejriwal , self obsessed quota degree holder government employee ,,,,,,,,,, AND THOUSAND REASONS . how much you know him ??????? i am sure i know more than anyone on this forum . he and soamnath bharti came to my home too . soamnath bharti is my childhood friend . i know inside out of this so called political party called as AAP

baki , bili ko chechrde hi nazar atte hain , to kejriwal aur apka pora hak hai chechrde ke sapne dekhna . bye for now

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom