What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

RSS terror is going beyond to enslave this nation. Like the Mu'amins who applause the killer of Pakistani secular minister Salmahn Taseer, Islamist named Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri and even made Durgah for him, Most Hindus are now slowly falling for hyper religiousness and RSS has a free run now. I see RSS in power till 2030 or more and by that time, the secular India or democratic India may not be existing. It would be called Hindustan the land of Hindus, where religious swamys/yogis control the population, like in Myanmar, like in Srilanka. Muslims, Christians, Dalits subjugated by the Hindu government as 2nd class citizen and faces genocide like how Rohingyas are treated by Burma. Don't underestimate RSS Samhita's. They follow Gau Mata inventor and deceased terrorist MS Golwalkar, The Anti-Muslim/Anti-Christian Bheer Savarkar who wants India to be a nation of 100% Hindu like Germans supported Nazis, the average Hindu (in north India) is excited in supporting RSS terror. @ashok321

CXkvEYxWwAEaYhy.jpg

If Modi policies are right and well represented in UP through his man:

Why should illegal Chicken/Mutton shop be shut only in UP?
Why not in other BJP states viz; MP, Rajasthan & Maharashtra?

Modi promised metro rail in Gujarat back in 2002.. Even Now in 2017 there is no metro in Gujarat.. Ruling by fooling?

C7yh39JWsAAOoAm.jpg

Sri Lankan Navy arrest 12 more Indian fishermen, confiscate two trawler boats http://dlvr.it/Nk8bD1

Modi can not handle a tiny nation, while India talks of two front war involving China & Pakistan?

We know you are fooling Indians Modiya!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom