What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Simple Dude ! if indians think Modi is worth and they want him to be PM again,they,ll vote for him if not they wont.

C7m3y8DVUAE_6-F.jpg:large

Lucknow's Tunday Kababi on the verge of shutting business goo.gl/otyLvz

MCD चुनाव 2017: टिकट कटने के बाद दर दर भटकते BJP पार्षद, पार्टी में बगावत के सुर तेज goo.gl/RULGVF

There is no point in saying, what will happen in 2019. Still a long way away. The bottom line is none of the parties have a game plan. BJP was supposed to lose UP. AAP was supposed to romp home in Punjab. AAP was supposed to get seats in Goa. Congress was supposed to form governments in Goa, Punjab and Manipur. What happened?

Zilch. Unless a proper strategy is made out on how to tackle the current government with issues instead of simply going anti-Modi, its going to be UP all over again. And, they need somebody besides Pappu. Even Congressmen in private, mention on how they are supposed to win elections if he cannot keep his trap shut.

Fence sitters will make a big difference in 2019. A 3% change in voteshare will be the difference between 300 seats and 100 seats.

Who is honest of the two?

Modi or Kejriwal?

After the single term of shining India slogan of Mr. Atal Bihari Bajpayee, who came back?
Congress again?
Lol

So why the frivolous question?

Paid tweets: Twitter users offered money to praise demonetisation ...

After may 2019, you change the title of your BS thread to

2024 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

And in May 2024:

2029 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

You can start one more thread on Yogi Aditya nath.

What you can do is vent your frustration on blog like this. You can not do anything else. Modi is all set to win 2019 with 2/3rd majority in UP style.

The 9 most competitive countries in the world for doing business wef.ch/2nsnNtr #economics

And bragging PM Modi's India is not there.

Meet Times of India journalist Ravi Shekhar Jha, now exposed for his fake report on Najeeb. No apology yet from TOI goo.gl/Raca9Q

Prashan Bhushan had recently gone to court against Modi. Delhi court Humiliated him and said come with some evidence. We can not order inquire without any prima facie material. He got kicked very badly by court. Os he is venting his anger through social media like you. Let him go to court and file a case.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom