What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

@ashok321 @The_Showstopper
The biggest failure is there is no name put forward from Congress or other opposition parties to bring down the Rakshasa. The common idiots of people have fallen for the Hindutva RSS propaganda and they truly believes that everything in India is hunky dory. These commoners are blind and very vulnerable to propaganda. RSS-BJP is into destruction mode and no political leader from opposition party so strong and daring to crush the propaganda and expose rabid Hindutva fanatics. Rahul Gandhi is a no no. Kejriwal is crumbling with the dictators attack on AAP's ministers and the party. Someone strong, hard and have the mind of a genocidal killer, a fanatic terrorist (But a benevolent man unlike our BJP's hero) - A true mirror image of the RSS Hero can only unite the opposition and crush the RSS Swines lurking all around with propaganda and riots; To ban RSS and BJP, to bring secularism true to it's name in India. Congress with all it's evil doing is NOTHING in front of Nagpur terrorist group.

temvbfgtxs.png

Brazen lies:

:lol:
I had seen this.

Btw does she wear a wig???

I also believe so, but not sure.It was a shame that these leaders where aligned with congress before for power and now try to blame them, since there is no alliance. Such a bunch of hypocrites.Nalla pani kitti e presengathil koodi...

Meanwhile in india modi led bjp registers landlide victory in maharashtra and chandigarh

Every one just bark including many media, but BJP keep on winning every election.

There is no substitute against BJP, that's the truth in Indian politics one like it or not :yahoo:

My this seems terrible. have you tried putting forth a nuanced paragraph forward ? anyway Thanks for your bleeding heart for us Indians. You know Rahul Gandhi just came to London on the same flight as me. So much concern for the poor....

Do you know that rahul baba was in line infront of ATM and withdraw Rs 4000, but until yet not returned back !

How can a guy can survive just Rs 4000, more than a month in a ,metropolitan city like Delhi ????

@Stephen Cohen @ranjeet

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom