What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

I just exited Kerala:

Image is worth thousand words >> (yours)

View attachment 364680

Honest or a crook?
Relying on Reliance slush funds?
Following abusive twitter IDs?
Has inducted criminally charged as his ministers.

Its pity that there are just 2 potential PM candidates out of billion plus people. Pathetic India anyway, this way.

There is life beyond Modi and the BJP, grow up:
For India is not Modi or BJP.

View attachment 364684

lol please seek help .. menatl illness is serious disease.. it not to be with held as a taboo.. ... 700 km and Kerala's entire coast line is about 528 KM ....

Every one just bark including many media, but BJP keep on winning every election.

There is no substitute against BJP, that's the truth in Indian politics one like it or not :yahoo:

Thats right, fools and anti nationals like pappu gandhi and khujliwal are not even option when it comes to leading the country, congress too will fade into oblivion eventually, BJP all the way:yahoo:

did you momma drop you on your head during labour.. damage seems permanent..

wtching you is much more fun... can you do back flip while abusing modi ?? i'll throw a coin..

This retard was thrown out of Supreme Court.. if he has guts should go to supreme court...

Thats right, fools and anti nationals like pappu gandhi and khujliwal are not even option when it comes to leading the country, congress too will fade into oblivion eventually, BJP all the way:yahoo:

The problem of above people is that they are selfish to the core.No matter how country doomed, these b***s looking only for power, no matter it is very bad for the country.The anti nationals like these people and support them.

I also believe so, but not sure.It was a shame that these leaders where aligned with congress before for power and now try to blame them, since there is no alliance. Such a bunch of hypocrites.Nalla pani kitti e presengathil koodi...
Why don't I see you posting your opinion more often???

did you momma drop you on your head during labour.. damage seems permanent.
:blink:

Kejriwal, Nitish.

I have heard good things about Nitish Kumar. re Kejriwal, mostly negative.
All said, right now there is little credible opposition to Modi and however good he may be, it is not a good thing to have such brute support. So I hope Nitish and company can form a decent opposition to ensure checks and balances.

Delhi people gave all the 7 seats to this ungrateful & thankless soul aka Modi.
And now he is biting the same hand that fed him.

2019 = BJP >>> 0 in Delhi.

Punjab: BJP just won 2 seats out of 11.
This time = 0

Goa: BJP won just 1 seat out of the 2
2019 = 0

W Bengal: BJP won 2 last time.
2019 = 1

Tamilnadu: BJP won 1 seat.
2019 = 0

Kerala 0 all the way...

Latest posts

Back