What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

I wonder why you're lamenting about the PM in a pakitani forum. Hilarious!

When you express dissatisfaction or annoyance involving PDF, as you do with the following:

This place is all about "power" in the hands of people who make even retarded chimps look smart.

Why even come on this forum?

C06UlqaVIAA_SGK.jpg

When you express dissatisfaction or annoyance involving PDF, as you do with the following:

This place is all about "power" in the hands of people who make even retarded chimps look smart.

why even come on this forum?

To laugh at the likes of you and countless others.

Guess who has the last laugh on you with -11 aka mischievous character?

Its me!

No, it's me, you weirdo! I'd rather be mischievous than some brain dead, lamenting, frustrated inbred waste of bandwidth like yourself.

P.S: I can't imagine your state of being if you think this place is going to get you anywhere. Ignore all you want; it doesn't take away from the fact that you're a complete retard.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of Modi, but who's strong enough to beat him in the next election? Please don't tell me it's Rahul Gandhi. I will die laughing.
Even few people says Its AAP to win in 2019 election.:omghaha:
I think BJP will do clean sweep in next elections too. Modi has fair chance to win next two election due to performance.

Even few people says Its AAP to win in 2019 election.:omghaha:
I think BJP will do clean sweep in next elections too. Modi has fair chance to win next two election due to performance.

Possibly given that there is no real opposition. But we will have to how Modi's demonetization scheme plays out. It's having unintended consequences for many, especially farmers and working poor.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom