What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Oops!
Late observation:

Ignore material.
Adios!

lol
Plz keep this limited to NDTV and TOI comments section.

Regarding -7 , i have seen much higher figures , but guess what .. on pdf ( for an Indian Member ) :
"- Red" IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to "Indian Nationalism" !

With due respect, IMHO , you were asked a genuine question.
Let me rephrase it for you..What is the point to discuss Kejriwal vs Modi on Pakistan Defence ?

Experts slam demonetisation, call it "huge act of stupidity" as the promised deadline ends jantakareporter.com/business/exper…

What is the point to discuss Kejriwal vs Modi on Pakistan Defence ?

Check the thread title:

Experts slam demonetisation, call it "huge act of stupidity" as the promised deadline ends jantakareporter.com/business/exper…

What is the point to discuss Kejriwal vs Modi on Pakistan Defence ?

Check the thread title:

Your Posts deserve their place in "Funny and Hillarious" Section.
Though i doubt you would ACTUALLY listen...Let me Rephrase it for you :

What is the point to discuss Kejriwal vs Modi on Pakistan Defence "Forum" ? Its NOT "Indian Politics" Forum.
Surely you seem to be Anti Modi, Fine.. Even I am... Thats the beauty of Democracy...
Plus, you also seem to be Pro Kejriwal.. Fine... Whats wrong.....No Offence..

But Difference is, I ( Like All others who have replied in this thread ) know a Thousand other ways to Prove how to Express...thier Openion ( Like we have done for the past 10 years or so... ).... rather Shameful "Spamming" ( The Precise term for your act )

Leaving this Modi vs Kejriwal stuff aside, As per the forum Rules :

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

Source: https://defence.pk/help/terms#ixzz4UFhqR1CN

spam
spam/
noun
noun: spam; noun: Spam

irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
      • unwanted or intrusive advertising on the Internet.
Your Posts have been Reported.

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-29_23-47-55.png
    upload_2016-12-29_23-47-55.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 11
Log line me aur ye chaiwala?

temtyrt56.png

Though i doubt you would ACTUALLY listen...Let me Rephrase it for you :

What is the point to discuss Kejriwal vs Modi on Pakistan Defence "Forum" ? Its NOT "Indian Politics" Forum.
Surely you seem to be Anti Modi, Fine.. Even I am... Thats the beauty of Democracy...
Plus, you also seem to be Pro Kejriwal.. Fine... Whats wrong.....No Offence..

But Difference is, I ( Like All others who have replied in this thread ) know a Thousand other ways to Prove how to Express...thier Openion ( Like we have done for the past 10 years or so... ).... rather Shameful "Spamming" ( The Precise term for your act )

Leaving this Modi vs Kejriwal stuff aside, As per the forum Rules :

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

Source: https://defence.pk/help/terms#ixzz4UFhqR1CN

spam
spam/
noun
noun: spam; noun: Spam

irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
      • unwanted or intrusive advertising on the Internet.
Your Posts have been Reported.

This is my own thread, and I am doing spam in my own thread to jeopardize it?

What kind of logic?

This is my own thread, and I am doing spam in my own thread to jeopardize it?

What kind of logic?

Plz, Stop being Hillarious.

Its NOT your Thread. Period
Its a Thread in a PUBLIC FOURM run by Rules as mentioned Here ( to which YOU agreed at signup ).

@waz

Modi, control your ministers:

Plz, Stop being Hillarious.

Its NOT your Thread. Period
Its a Thread in a PUBLIC FOURM run by Rules as mentioned Here ( to which YOU agreed at signup ).

There are 101 "report you" already lodged by various right wingers against me.
Nothing new if you added one more with your false agenda.

Keep on keeping.

I have pushed the ignore button already on you.

There are 101 "report you" already lodged by various right wingers against me.
Nothing new if you added one more with your false agenda.

Keep on keeping.

I have pushed the ignore button already on you.

Plz Keep your "Agenda" Stuff to yourself !
I have been on this forum since 2005 , for a reason. A reason far respectful and dignified than any "sick" Agenda !

Plz carry on.

C00K-MQWEAEbHME.jpg

Modi is just doing the same what congress was doing - Hiding the names of those with black money in Swiss accounts. There is a list of 648 people that the BJP/Modi inherited from Congress, which Modi does not want to make public....WHY? Ambani brothers are listed there.

So much for this honest PM of India!

RSS as a fanatic, extremist high caste organization must be banned. But, who will bell the cat? The apologists are among most north Indian Hindus.

I wonder why you're lamenting about the PM in a pakitani forum. Hilarious!

@ashok321 I hope You do realise that Modi's popularity has increased in the last Month

And problems caused by demonetisation are very much under control

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom