What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Hawa tight?

C0f3lj_VEAA2TKY.jpg

Its going to be the mahagathbandan or a super coalition of major opposition parties to stop Modi.

Just as in Bihar state.

BJP was fooked in a style/

They thought they are winning, so much so that the BJP ordered the sweets & fire crackers - only to be returned back the next hour.

ROFOL

After the single term of shining India slogan of Mr. Atal Bihari Bajpayee, who came back?
Congress again?
Lol

There are many factors for congress comeback

1) Congress was never exposed this badly for their corruption/incompetency/anti-national stand as it was during 2004-2014 during that time
2) There was no social media to counter the Lyutens media gang
3) There were many Trojan horse inside the Vajpayee government
4) Sonia Gandhi's was projected as a widow hence her Corrupt and Communal side were never exposed that time
5) Vajpayee never took action against the anti-national NGO's and Media gang

I disagree with the notion that Shining India lead to the defeat of Vajpayee government .

Now comeback to 2019 its not easy to erase the 2G,CWG,Coal and numerous corruption congress did during their regime. Also Modi is going against the NGO's , Media and drying up the funds of political partys through demonization and all these are just a beginning with much more on pipeline .Considering all these what I have mentioned now and with Rahul Gandhi at helm and Arvind Kejriwal proving to be worse than him there is no one to counter Modi for at least the next decade

What do you say about riots in West Bengal?

India has 29 states + several Union territories.
Why should I come upon all of them?

If the problem is with the reserve bank of India, why I talk about its peon?
Why not the Governor who can make or break it?

On Indian problems over all, its the responsibility of the PM.

Every state has one or the other kinds of problems in India.

Don't be mischievous, I can see it through.

India has 29 states + several Union territories.
Why should I come upon all of them?

If the problem is with the reserve bank of India, why I talk about its peon?
Why not the Governor who can make or break it?

On Indian problems over all, its the responsibility of the PM.

Every state has one or the other kinds of problems in India.

Don't be mischievous, I can see it through.
I'm not being mischievous. But I don't see you complaining about Modi not responding about the riots in West Bengal.

I don't see you mentioning about the riots and calling out on Modi.

You are an Indian right? What's with your dejection of the affairs of some states?

Arey Modia tera Chut*y*pa:

Demonetisation effect: Corrupt now accepting bribes in instalments
Note ban might have made it difficult for people to arrange bribes in new notes but corrupts are finding ways around the problem like -- bribe in instalments.

I'm not being mischievous. But I don't see you complaining about Modi not responding about the riots in West Bengal.

I don't see you mentioning about the riots and calling out on Modi.

You are an Indian right? What's with your dejection of the affairs of some states?

There are 1236 problems in India all over its states & UTs.
Why would we go after them one after one?

When people see PM of India following abusive twitter IDs and inducting criminals in his cabinet, what would the world talk about?

Look at the bigger picture, and do not come on trivial matters.

Modi is at fault if he does not go after Mamta if she IS culprit.
Is he so impotent?

Do you know Modi calls his Didi regularly over the phone for her Rajya Sabha members strength that Modi needs all the time when he has to pass the bills?

हजारों ख्वाहिशें ऐसी कि हर ख्वाहिश पे दम निकले
बहुत निकले मेरे अरमाँ, लेकिन फिर भी कम निकले

@ashok321 , does AAP pays you per post?
Scavanging tweeter, newspaper for anti Modi tweets/ News is your full time job and you must be spitting the filth in other forums.
AAP mUST be paying you handsomely.
Grow up...and do something positive.
Banking on Kejriwaal can be injurious to your self esteem.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom