What's new

2018 - deadline for Taiwan invasion?

Ouchhhhhh ......thats gonna hurt ......one of the best replies ever seen

Of course America is way ahead of China. All Chinese know that except for a few boneheads. Also, China has to run twice as fast just to stand still vs the US. The Chinese also know that. Except for a few Chinese who think like most Indians in this forum. Lets see who they are? :woot::lol:

It will not take China any time to take over ... a walk in the park.

If its a walk in the park, its definitely not by military means.

China could "almost" declare that they would not take over Taiwan by military means.

Also, Taiwanese are smart enough not to declare independent. Either China would give up military means or not. Taiwan needs Chinese economy

That's the last invasion of Vietnam that I recall.

China Invades Vietnam-BBC

Just three words, Asia’s internal affair.

May I remind you of your Monroe Doctrine?

Here you go for your memory refreshment:

Monroe Doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"...slaughter millions of innocent children and women..."

Communist, I don't know what country you might be referring to in the above comment but I prefer hard data to hyperbole and rhetoric.

Do you have any hard data that can substantiate "millions of innocent children and women..."?

Without such and a supporting link it just reads like too many other urban myths used by those who've no serious fact behind their thought.

How many zeroes does one need to put to make it one million?

Six, right?

1. Vietnam Invasion (1959-1975): The war exacted a huge human cost in terms of fatalities (See: Vietnam War casualties), including 3 to 4 million Vietnamese from both sides, 1.5 to 2 million Laotians and Cambodians…..

Credible Source:

Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Iraq invasion: (2003- ) One reliable study shows the true death toll is 90000 – 150000, though there are controversies (obviously created by the invaders).

Credible Source:

Lancet surveys of Iraq War casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Afghanistan invasion: Still going on and Goddam god knows when it will end.

Did I make any exaggeration? I do not think so.

Iron blades break on ROC.

Thanks for the compliment. After all its the Republic of China.

The birthplace of this caucasian American, btw.

Hi, nice to meet you! I am a Caucasian Chinese.

By the way, were not you free to take birth anywhere in the world, even on the Moon also, if you could?

Nobody will hand the PRC anything, least of all an entire hemisphere of people.

Nice forecasting…!! Did you learn it from Nostradamus? I am also trying to learn, may be you can help..

You're still a country that's learning how to think for itself, assuming that your firewalls come down sufficient for fact to enter.

And we are still a civilization which has been able to survive more than five thousand years!

Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, the Phillippines, Taiwan, Singapore, S. Korea, Thailand, Kampuchea, Laos, Japan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Australia, N.Z., and...oh yeah, India all possess their own dreams and ambitions that deserve honoring at least as much as your own.

Why only them? Good luck to everyone’s own dream and ambition, but neither any dream nor any ambition at the cost of China’s national interest. :no:

If you WISH for the eastern hemisphere in such a hegemonistic manner, you'll simply have to take it from all of them...

The word Hegemony is currently absent in China’s dictionary of foreign policy making, therefore we have to wish for the Eastern hemisphere not in hegemonistic manner, but in an affectionate manner. :agree:

...and America.

…suits in the Western hemisphere.

We're not quite the paper tiger you'd like to imagine us to be and we've friends in that part of the world of whom we're very loyal.

And we are not scared. :smitten:

We've also been a WESTWARD looking nation since we showed up in Tokyo bay in the 19th century.

All the best for your next venture.

EAST for you is WEST for us.

Finally you have understood.

Wish hegemony over somebody?

Hope in the next edition of our dictionary of foreign policy making, we have that word.

Conquer N. Korea.

Already conquered. The hearts of all N. Koreans.

No country more deserves conquering. No country has less to offer the conqueror.

A good suggestion from the People’s Republic of China for the United States of America.

Welcome. :china:

Last edited:
Just three words, Asia’s internal affair.

May I remind you of your Monroe Doctrine?

Here you go for your memory refreshment:

How many zeroes does one need to put to make it one million?

Six, right?

1. Vietnam Invasion (1959-1975): The war exacted a huge human cost in terms of fatalities (See: Vietnam War casualties), including 3 to 4 million Vietnamese from both sides, 1.5 to 2 million Laotians and Cambodians…..

Credible Source:

Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Iraq invasion: (2003- ) One reliable study shows the true death toll is 90000 – 150000, though there are controversies (obviously created by the invaders).

Credible Source:

Lancet surveys of Iraq War casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Afghanistan invasion: Still going on and Goddam god knows when it will end.

Did I make any exaggeration? I do not think so.

Thanks for the compliment. After all its the Republic of China.

Hi, nice to meet you! I am a Caucasian Chinese.

By the way, were not you free to take birth anywhere in the world, even on the Moon if you could?

Nice forecasting…!! Did you learn it from Nostradamus? I am also trying to learn, may be you can help..

And we are still a civilization which has been able to survive more than five thousand years!

Why only them? Good luck to everyone’s own dream and ambition, but neither any dream nor any ambition at the cost of China’s national interest. :no:

The word Hegemony is currently absent in China’s dictionary of foreign policy making, therefore we have to wish for the Eastern hemisphere not in hegemonistic manner, but in an affectionate manner. :agree:

…suits in the Western hemisphere.

And we are not scared. :smitten:

All the best for your next venture.

Finally you have understood.

Hope in the next edition of our dictionary of foreign policy making, we have that word.

Already conquered. The hearts of all N. Koreans.

A good suggestion from the People’s Republic of China for the United States of America.

Correction: The actual numbers of human beings DIRECTLY slaughtered by the Racist White Americans (with complications of other minorities) was OVER 10 MILLION (not a measly 4 million as so try to down play it). This is only the DIRECT GENOCIDE.

OVER 1 MILLION BABIES HAVE BEEN BORN AND DIED OF SERIOUS DEFORMITIES FROM "AGENT ORANGE".

This person who's family history is complicit in these mass GENOCIDES is too guilty. If there is a God or if there is Karma in the world, then JUSTICE shall be served. Maybe he'll end up in HELL or maybe he'll born into the LOWER REALMS --- who knows?

Chinese are promoting their influence in this region . Taiwan is considered as a part of China . Whereas the US provides it wepons for its survival . I think China shoudnt do such a mistake as a war would cost it tremendously and it would give its rivals an opportunity to ditch it like they lowered the bear into the bear trap . Must learn from the history . However there may come a right moment when the Chinese could actually have a go at Taiwan..but highly unlikely...!

"Asia’s internal affair."

Draw me a nat'l border of that one. Ludicrous.

"May I remind you of your Monroe Doctrine?"

You may.

So? Your comparable declaration of such from the gov't of the PRC? Nada. No doctrine if you don't articulate such and your government hasn't.

"How many zeroes does one need to put to make it one million?"

Here's your comment which you must satisfy-

Not "one million". Millions, please and assure that ALL are women and children only. Can you isolate those numbers for me?

Finally, please don't attempt to assign all deaths of WOMEN AND CHILDREN from a given conflict to America's responsibility.

A good example would be the recent press release from UNAMA indicating that the taliban have killed nearly THREE TIMES the afghans of ISAF, much less America.

If you don't, it would be like me choosing to assign all dead from the Chinese civil war to the communists and none to the kuomintang. That wouldn't make sense nor be ethically correct.

I see no effort by you to do so here and that's both surprising and disappointing.

It would be morally and statistically correct, should I choose, to assign all dead in the CCP's brutal consolidation of China following the ouster of the Kuomintang to Taiwan to your communist government. Clearly that was nobody's responsibility but the PRC's.

Now THAT is an INTERNAL AFFAIR that deserves externalizing. I've heard numbers within the PRC revolutionary consolidation that would easily satisfy your lust for "millions". However, slaughtering China's own sons and daughters isn't central to this discussion, is it?

Finally, your data on Iraq is terribly skewed by your efforts to include the highly controversial LANCET data that is problematic WRT the cluster sampling underlying the methodology and the inconsistency of such between the first study in 2004 and the subsequent study of 2006.

Again, aside from that, can you separate the overall numbers to isolate the women and children of Iraq slaughtered? That would be critical given your above stipulation of "millions"?

Can you then separate the numbers again to identify which women and children were slaughtered by U.S. generated violence versus that by Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia (AQM) or the competing sunni/shia factions of the civil war arising from the Al-Askari mosque bombing in Samarrah on Feb. 22, 2006-often cited as the origin of the Iraqi civil war?

"Did I make any exaggeration? I do not think so."

Of course you have. You've grossly exaggerated your claims without separating those dead by our hand from that of others and then again with the women and children whom you specifically identified as salient.

"Thanks for the compliment. After all its the Republic of China."

...and not the PEOPLES republic of China. All the difference in the world, it seems, or we wouldn't be discussing a notional invasion in 2018 on this thread, would we?

My pleasure. You're welcome, sir.:lol:

The rest of your reply wanders into the rhetorical forest and we've no need to trample that ground until you satisfy the underpinning flaws of your essential accusation.

Fact is, you won't be able to do so. Overcoming your flawed decision to isolate "women and children" will prove impossible.

Choose your words carefully when debating others, sir. You will be held accountable by some of the more astute to substantiate them with solid data from reputable and indisputable sources.

You've not done so to my satisfaction and you now know my concerns.

Thanks.:usflag:

"Asia’s internal affair."

Draw me a nat'l border of that one. Ludicrous.

"Critics of the Monroe Doctrine, such as Noam Chomsky, argue that in practice the Monroe Doctrine has functioned as a declaration of hegemony and a right of unilateral intervention over the Western Hemisphere – limited only by prudence, as in the case of British military. Chomsky points to the work of filibusters, most notably William Walker, who tried to conquer and annex various countries in Latin America…."

"…. However, in English, the term American is related almost exclusively to the nationals of the United States, although this was not always the case. Thus, while "America for the Americans" sounds very much like a call to share a common destiny, it becomes apparent that it could really imply: "America (the two continents) for the United States".

Who could draw the nat’l border of this one?

"May I remind you of your Monroe Doctrine?"

You may.

Thanks for your modesty and benevolence.

So? Your comparable declaration of such from the gov't of the PRC? Nada.

Equal and opposite, if not comparable.

No doctrine if you don't articulate such...

Should the articulation come in the same way as Mr. James Monroe stated? Should we need to have seventh annual State of the Union Address and should we, above all, need to address it to US Congress?

Sorry Sir, we do not have US Federal system of articulation. Our National Congress operates and articulates in a different way.

Yes, you are right; we have not yet articulated any such doctrine so far as our 17th National Congress is concerned.

...and your government hasn't.

Thank God, you did not say, your government cannot.

"How many zeroes does one need to put to make it one million?"

Here's your comment which you must satisfy-

Not "one million". Millions, please and assure that ALL are women and children only. Can you isolate those numbers for me?

Finally, please don't attempt to assign all deaths of WOMEN AND CHILDREN from a given conflict to America's responsibility.

A good example would be the recent press release from UNAMA indicating that the taliban have killed nearly THREE TIMES the afghans of ISAF, much less America.

1965. Vietnam. Chief of Staff, US Air Force General Curtis E. Lemay made the infamous phrase: "bomb them back into the Stone Age".

Yes, he made the statement towards the North Vietnamese.

Holy Jesus…!! Who could count the innocent civilians’ (of course women and children) scattered body parts mutilated and torn apart by cluster bombs, dumb bombs etc. on spot?

Same logic can be applied to that of Iraq and Afghanistan.

In times of war, it is not necessary that ordinary civilians are supposed to be killed always by bombs and bullets, famine, lack of health and other necessary items for living, can cause high casualties among civilians. Common sense says so.

If you don't, it would be like me choosing to assign all dead from the Chinese civil war to the communists and none to the kuomintang. That wouldn't make sense nor be ethically correct.

I see no effort by you to do so here and that's both surprising and disappointing.

It would be morally and statistically correct, should I choose, to assign all dead in the CCP's brutal consolidation of China following the ouster of the Kuomintang to Taiwan to your communist government. Clearly that was nobody's responsibility but the PRC's.

Now THAT is an INTERNAL AFFAIR that deserves externalizing. I've heard numbers within the PRC revolutionary consolidation that would easily satisfy your lust for "millions". However, slaughtering China's own sons and daughters isn't central to this discussion, is it?

May I humbly remind you of your US Civil War, 1861-1865? :cheesy:

USA v/s CSA

Casualties and losses

110,000 killed in action
360,000 total dead
275,200 wounded

93,000 killed in action
260,000 total dead
137,000+ wounded

American Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, not to mention Cherokee War, the so called American Revolution, Creek War…

American History Timelines - Wars with American Involvement

Finally, your data on Iraq is terribly skewed by your efforts to include the highly controversial LANCET data that is problematic WRT the cluster sampling underlying the methodology and the inconsistency of such between the first study in 2004 and the subsequent study of 2006.

I already said in my previous post why the LANCET data is controversial.

Its not surprising at all that invaders will try to defend their act of invasion and its subsequent results inhumane in character.

Again, aside from that, can you separate the overall numbers to isolate the women and children of Iraq slaughtered? That would be critical given your above stipulation of "millions"?

I did not use “millions” for Iraq invasion only. I never excluded Vietnam as well as Afghanistan invasions while using “millions”.

Can you then separate the numbers again to identify which women and children were slaughtered by U.S. generated violence versus that by Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia (AQM) or the competing sunni/shia factions of the civil war arising from the Al-Askari mosque bombing in Samarrah on Feb. 22, 2006-often cited as the origin of the Iraqi civil war?

There is a difference between a civil war and war waged by an external military force on a sovereign country.

The headline of one article from Wikipedia says it was an invasion led by the US and its allies.

2003 invasion of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, invasion means the act of an army that invades for conquest or plunder.

By the way, was not it unilateral decision on the part of the US? :confused:

"Did I make any exaggeration? I do not think so."

Of course you have. You've grossly exaggerated your claims without separating those dead by our hand from that of others and then again with the women and children whom you specifically identified as salient.

Out of nothing, nothing comes.

There is a theory called Causality which says “Causality is the relationship between an event (the cause) and a second event (the effect), where the second event is a consequence of the first.”

Causality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any cause leads to its effect in simple words.

I think it’s quite understandable, who caused what or in other words who initiated the war (better say invasion) that resulted in bloodshed on both sides.

"Thanks for the compliment. After all its the Republic of China."

...and not the PEOPLES republic of China. All the difference in the world, it seems, or we wouldn't be discussing a notional invasion in 2018 on this thread, would we?

I am still strongly in favor of peaceful reunification. Yes, reunification. And of course peaceful. :agree:

My pleasure. You're welcome, sir.:lol:

He is also a Caucasian American.

Is not it embarrassing that the United States of America has the statue of liberty…? :rolleyes:

Fact is, you won't be able to do so. Overcoming your flawed decision to isolate "women and children" will prove impossible.

And impossible to prove for the lack of evidence deliberately destroyed on spot.

Choose your words carefully when debating others, sir.

Thanks for the kind advice. :cheers:

You will be held accountable by some of the more astute to substantiate them with solid data from reputable and indisputable sources.

Just because the LANCET study becomes disputable for you, does one need to satisfy, say for example your CNN by the CNN study itself?

You've not done so to my satisfaction and you now know my concerns.

I voluntarily feel sorry for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
No articulated doctrine by your government.

No effort to meet your contention of "...millions of women and children...".

Tiresome, sir. You've had your chance. Welcome to ignoreville.:wave:

May you live in interesting times...

Thanks.:usflag:

That was what the former president of Singapore said, Asia needs American presence more than ever. I think most Asian countries will soon have to choose to side with China or US. Don't get me wrong, there will be cooperation between US and China and any conflict will hurt with countries greatly.But I believe both US and China wants prosperity and at the same time be #1.

#1 is such a loaded term. In economy, I can see China become the largest in term of GDP. But in technology and defence, the current Chinese leadership need to teach their grandkids to teach their grandkids about being #1.

Forget about China any day...

To allow a single chinese on ur soil means they are going to overtake/invade ur country... thats what u chinese are always doing....
why the hell any Country howsoever small will let u overrun it.....

US is the one which will get support from all the quarters/Countries....

Instead of killing ppl and trying to invade countries/areas what else has ur govt done..NOTHING....

and still building armies just to overrun the small happy island of Taiwan....

UR army is the biggest danger to this world and its ppl....CHina is the most dangerous country in this world for peace....

To allow a single chinese on ur soil means they are going to overtake/invade ur country... thats what u chinese are always doing....

Instead of killing ppl and trying to invade countries/areas what else has ur govt done..NOTHING....

UR army is the biggest danger to this world and its ppl....CHina is the most dangerous country in this world for peace....

Taiwan issue is problem of Chinese civil war!

We don't need a your Indian dude to comment!

Last edited:

The fact is Western White and India stole our territory, not the problem of China!

I apologize on my brother's behalf...

He will never do that, I assure you. If you want to punish, then punish me, not him.

Thank you. :china:

5f646a7d20683529e322116aa1876f4f.gif

Well but India would love to see China and US slug it out, it will definitely pull China 15 years back and negate all the strides it have taken in recent history economically as well as militarily

Well but India would love to see China and US slug it out, it will definitely pull China 15 years back and negate all the strides it have taken in recent history economically as well as militarily

I know what Indian dude think,

when China and USA get a battle for Taiwan, India think that this is a good chance to enter Tibet and then set up Indo-Tibet empire :toast_sign::lol::disagree::hitwall: (Dalai Lama have said, Tibet should be part of India!)

Back
Top Bottom