What's new

2018 Chinese aircraft carrier and new Destroyer battles group imagine figures

the first two will however, and afterwards all will be electric catapult and nucleared```dont ask me where did this info come from, as I asked this very question to that 'member' from CD````:no:

Only CV-001A will be a larger improved replica of CV-16, while CV-002 will be closer to Kitty Hawk, a 85000 tons conventional carrier with the steam catapults.

However, CVN-003, on the other hand, will never feature with ski-jump, do you think PLAN will accept the nuclear powered carrier with the Russian style ski-jump?

Only CV-001A will be a larger improved replica of CV-16, while CV-002 will be closer to Kitty Hawk, a 85000 tons conventional carrier with the steam catapults.

However, CVN-003, on the other hand, will never feature with ski-jump, do you think PLAN will accept the nuclear powered carrier with the Russian style ski-jump?

Though I want China to move faster, with a kitty hawk class, it does seem like the safer approach, though of course every system will be upgraded I assume.

Right now the thing that worries me is how to build a battle group, when China will build a fleet of ships and have the strategies and weapon systems as well as personnel to match.

I think it's important that a Carrier commander make it into the next military committee next decade, as this will give the PLA command a very welcome expertise in Carrier warfare.

When will we have our own isoroku Yamamoto.

Though I want China to move faster, with a kitty hawk class, it does seem like the safer approach, though of course every system will be upgraded I assume.

Right now the thing that worries me is how to build a battle group, when China will build a fleet of ships and have the strategies and weapon systems as well as personnel to match.

I think it's important that a Carrier commander make it into the next military committee next decade, as this will give the PLA command a very welcome expertise in Carrier warfare.

When will we have our own isoroku Yamamoto.

Are you Chinese btw?

Don't ever compare our great PLAN with those Nippon fascist pigs. :tdown:

Are you Chinese btw?

Don't ever compare our great PLAN with those Nippon fascist pigs. :tdown:

greatness is greatness, did you know he was the one that actually created the mass aircraft carrier battle group, before it was just single carrier battle group.

I also hate Japanese did to China, but I understand why they did it, and we are pretty much starting this in Africa. It's just what great powers, soon super powers do on their accent to greatness, some one's got to sacrifice, and guess which side the defenseless falls in?

You know the Prussians admired Napoleon, even though Napoleon humiliated Prussians at Jena. French respected Nelson, because of his accomplishments.

Rommel Patton so on so fourth.

Even in Chinese there is 各为其主. We should respect our enemies and learn from them. We shouldn't love them, but we should definitely respect them. They died for their ideals same as our boys. They fight for country same as our boys.

Care to elaborate on this?

I am not saying Chinese are evil or anything, but when two parties aren't equal, there is no way the final result is going to be fair.

We can even try to be nice and help Africa, but in the end, when someone has no way of fighting back and stopping you and for a few dollars would sell out their own people it's very hard not to take the bait.

At the time of BRICS, one of the African bank leaders was pretty much saying China's deindustrializing Africa by taking natural resources and selling them finished products.

What are the Chinese businessmen suppose to do? Not make this money? Not expand their business when there is an opportunity?

On the flip side China is also selling to America, but America is still doing good, why? Because America is not defenseless. Same applies to China.

Fair is between equals.

greatness is greatness, did you know he was the one that actually created the mass aircraft carrier battle group, before it was just single carrier battle group.

I also hate Japanese did to China, but I understand why they did it, and we are pretty much starting this in Africa. It's just what great powers, soon super powers do on their accent to greatness, some one's got to sacrifice, and guess which side the defenseless falls in?

You know the Prussians admired Napoleon, even though Napoleon humiliated Prussians at Jena. French respected Nelson, because of his accomplishments.

Rommel Patton so on so fourth.

Even in Chinese there is 各为其主. We should respect our enemies and learn from them. We shouldn't love them, but we should definitely respect them. They died for their ideals same as our boys. They fight for country same as our boys.

A truly handsome post!

read my post carefully, i said the first two will incoporate skijump, but the third one will have elec catapult and nuclear powered``

read my post carefully, i said the first two will incoporate skijump, but the third one will have elec catapult and nuclear powered``

I was taking about the CVN-003 first since "CVN" stands for the nuclear powered carrier, while "CV" is the conventional carrier.

And the CV-002 built by JN shipyard will also never feature with the ski-jump system.

BTW, i stopped reading any inside information from the so-called "big shrimps" from CD, especially from pupu, since this right-wing nutcase is full of sh!t.

nothing official but the technology has been circulating in Chinese forums for quite a while

I remember it has also been mentioned somewhere on PDF

I'll have the info posted here if I can find one!

These are some of the pix of our 电磁飞机弹射系统(Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System,Emals)which have been circulating in Chinese forums:

23599148_4.jpg

23599148_5.jpg

23569451_1.jpg

1-13020H15403B1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom