What's new

2016 Revolution! Lahore City of Pakistan

Actually this is the Video of Projects COmpleted by Habib Construction company ...

Video also shows projects in Gujranwala Chenab River Rawalpindi etc

Masha'Allah! In my opinion Mirpur, A.K is better. It more in tuned with our culture.

Being a Karachiite I look at this stuff and I am super happy for Pakistan and Lahore, and then it breaks my heart for Karachi.

i am karachite too, but brother, to people we voted from last 25 years, they did nothing for us, no schools , colleges, just politics and politics, instead of giving attention towards the problems of people they just used us for their politics.

killers are and martyrs both are us.

i am karachite too, but brother, to people we voted from last 25 years, they did nothing for us, no schools , colleges, just politics and politics, instead of giving attention towards the problems of people they just used us for their politics.

killers are and martyrs both are us.
Not to derail the thread but I think this is a good read for the problems of Karachi:
http://www.dawn.com/news/1278172/karachis-dilemma

Infrastructure has improved for sure, hopefully people are also following the traffic laws.

Being a Karachiite I look at this stuff and I am super happy for Pakistan and Lahore, and then it breaks my heart for Karachi.

Gangsters rule in Karachi right now. It should be a wealthy port city.

Karachi has so much potential but your beaches and water are dirty, crime everywhere and idiot rulers like MQM and PPP who are both incompetent and corrupt and retarded to the core. If somehow a technocratic government takes over there it will go places.

Lahore right now is still not good enough. Need buildings, high rise buildings. More stuff to do, more things to see without it being in a big shopping centre.

You are right, its all Imran Khan's fault, he has been in power in Punjab for over 18 years and has nothing to show for it, PMLN came to power for the first time in Punjab and look at how Lahore has now transformed.

Best........................................:police::enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom