What's new

2014 Globescan World opinion poll released

In the map they are showing kashmir as a part of india so clearly tell us about the impartiality. Such survey are always biased and intended to defame other countries. US has been playing this game for a long time.
agree with u....whole world is trying to defame pakistan...everybody is biased...

21% Chinese view Pakistan positively and 41 % view them negatively. hmmmm.....
and 75% pakistanis view China positively
and 15% negatively
looks like they are needy :D

Last edited:
agree with u....whole world is trying to defame pakistan...everybody is biased...

US based organisation carrying out these polls and such organisation are even funded by US so what else do you expect. Such polls can easily be politicised as they are not engraved on some diamond. Russia comes as the most hated country by almost every nation so this should tell u about their bias. Being their tout wont serve you well as in near future as you people might be on the top of their defamation campaign next. Such polls are merely for the consumption of US public.

Yeah because our government won't run us over with a tank for criticizing our country, and we are modest, unlike the Chinese.
No, because your government masscre too many people in operations like blue star, That also can explain why you have so many military freedom fighters like maoist,Assam, Kashmir ect. Inida is in a civil war because the brutality of its givernment treating its people.

haha, who would support a country half of its population defecate openly, and rape everything moving that woman dare not to leave home after darkness and other countries have to issue tourist warning toward rapestan of india.

Last edited:
Oh c'mon. Japanese and Japan tick all those boxes. Yet only 28% Germans see Japan as a positive influence, and 46% as negative o_O. I sense xenophobia.

Average German probably thinks of 95% of India as one big gypsy village...and like Indischer said, discipline, organization, order. All that is lacking in India.

As for your answer about Japanese. They don't have above mentioned villages as example and their opinion can be easily swayed with tourist commercials. Incredible India or what was the slogan?

Last edited:

and 75% pakistanis view China positively
and 15% negatively
looks like they are needy :D

21% Chinese view Pakistan positively and 41 % view them negatively. hmmmm.....

Oh yes hehehehe, oh look at the Pakistanis. I mean this survey is sent from God himself, well the BBC state broadcaster, so we must use it to point and laugh at the Pakistanis, because all that higher than the Himalayas friendship is rubbish.

There you are, just completed your attempted troll mission for you...

Why don't both of you, especially" Egodoc" put up a poll in the Chinese section and have the Chinese posters put up their opinions? But hey that would "biased" right?

Oh yes hehehehe, oh look at the Pakistanis. I mean this survey is sent from God himself, well the BBC state broadcaster, so we must use it to point and laugh at the Pakistanis, because all that higher than the Himalayas friendship is rubbish.

There you are, just completed your attempted troll mission for you...

Why don't both of you, especially" Egodoc" put up a poll in the Chinese section and have the Chinese posters put up their opinions? But hey that would "biased" right?

Like I said, the negative opinion isn't hate. Most Chinese doesn't have an opinion on India as well and the view is negative nonetheless. The negative view simply means the Chinese think these countries are less developed.

I have a question, for those European countries, why the views of China's influence so diverse, like UK 49 and Germany 10? Negeria so high!

3YkVdjY.png

Even after giving huge amounts of ODA,Indian's still have negative views about Japan :tsk:

South Korea 15, China 5

Last edited:
Perceptions of South Korea
Negative ratings of South Korea in Japan have never been so high since they began to rate the country.

Perceptions of China
Similarly, views have warmed a bit in South Korea following a nine-point increase in positive ratings,

Perceptions of Japan
In South Korea, negative views have risen 12 points to almost four in five (79%).

Pretty much confirmed that South Korean is moving away from Japan and getting closer to China.

Perceptions of South Korea
Negative ratings of South Korea in Japan have never been so high since they began to rate the country.

Perceptions of China
Similarly, views have warmed a bit in South Korea following a nine-point increase in positive ratings,

Perceptions of Japan
In South Korea, negative views have risen 12 points to almost four in five (79%).

Pretty much confirmed that South Korean is moving away from Japan and getting closer to China.

We have a joke in China:

The only way to get Chinese and Koreans to agree with each other is talking their mutual dislike of Japanese.
The only way to get Chinese and Japanese to agree with each other is talking their mutual dislike of Koreans.
The only way to get Korean and Japanese to agree with each other is talking their mutual dislike of Chinese.

We have a joke in China:

The only way to get Chinese and Koreans to agree with each other is talking their mutual dislike of Japanese.
The only way to get Chinese and Japanese to agree with each other is talking their mutual dislike of Koreans.
The only way to get Korean and Japanese to agree with each other is talking their mutual dislike of Chinese.

China and Korea - common hate toward Japanese Nazi

China and Japan - two big boys never take Korea seriously, some Japanese really take China as a power and Chinese never underestimate Japanese.

Korea and Japan - In the old days, they were both firm allies of the US, enemies of China. Now Korea is getting closer to China in economy which will eventually decide Korea's standpoint.

brainwashing will lead to 85% approval rating. But alas 15% managed to slip the borg :lol:

North Korea would get 100%.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it. The Turks I have met have been very far from the "neo-ottomanists" and "hardcore Muslims" that you talk of and I have experienced nothing but goodness from them.
dont mind what he said about 'hardcore muslims' and 'neo-ottomans', any Turk with a bit of historical knowledge should know that Pakistan is valuable for us, no matter if we are leftist, nationalist, neo-ottoman or whatever. The only problem nowadays is that people forget about Pakistan (or are not taught about your contribution in the past) and hear more negative news about Pakistan than positive news, which seems to be the case with the majority of the people who have participated to this survey. it's embarrassing for me that many fellow Turks rated Pakistan so low while i am quite certain that the average Turk doesnt know much about Japan or South Korea either, but yet these are rated higher.

dont mind what he said about 'hardcore muslims' and 'neo-ottomans', any Turk with a bit of historical knowledge should know that Pakistan is valuable for us, no matter if we are leftist, nationalist, neo-ottoman or whatever. The only problem nowadays is that people forget about Pakistan (or are not taught about your contribution in the past) and hear more negative news about Pakistan than positive news, which seems to be the case with the majority of the people who have participated to this survey. it's embarrassing for me that many fellow Turks rated Pakistan so low while i am quite certain that the average Turk doesnt know much about Japan or South Korea either, but yet these are rated higher.

Thanks for your informative post bro.

Having other countries love you doesn't necessarily mean it is a good thing. My country is beloved all around the world for all the wrong reasons.

Poor countries love leeching off our ridiculously generous aid (for our size) and immigration policies.
The US love us as a source of cheap resource (as long as it doesn't compete with their own) and as a mindless political puppet.
Europe love us because we're a non-threatening non-competition.

It got us nothing except a bunch of entitled foreigners from countries (ex. Phillipines) who leech off our welfare system, contribute close to nothing in taxes, take all the money back to their home country, and cry "abuse" at every opportunity.

The US and Europe throw us to the sharks to score cheap political points once they got the natural resource and political support they need. (ex. Softwood lumber dispute, Keystone pipeline, anti-Inuit seal ban, and many more).

Back
Top Bottom