What's new

2014 Globescan World opinion poll released

Hating and Criticizing are different.........
In-fact, if you love your country you should be all the more critical about it.......therefore, Indians expressing negative views about India are actually being critical, not hateful...............explain that to your countryman.
We know.
let me tell you how can a country be a real power.
no matter what the goverment do right or wrong, we follow

This poll is about whether Chinese influence on the world is positive or negative. 85% of Chinese people say Chinese influence is good for the world. If we had not been critical about our country, we would be a failure like India.

Today, the China you're proud of has been built on the death and suffering of Millions of Chinese....

One estimate is that, 36 Million people died due to starvation during your 'Great Leap Forward'......this is possible only in China because you have a totalitarian govt......which prevented you from speaking up against atrocities committed by your govt.....i.e you were not allowed to criticize....
So you see, your lack of criticism actually resulted in your economic growth....not the other way round(as you think).......
But what about those 36 million?
Your govt. sacrificed your own countrymen like pigs to achieve economic growth which will never be possible in India since India is a democracy....

Last edited:
Today, the China you're proud of has been built on the death and suffering of Millions of Chinese....

One estimate is that, 36 Million people died due to starvation during your 'Great Leap Forward'......this is possible only in China because you have a totalitarian govt......which prevented you from speaking up against atrocities committed by your govt.....i.e you were not allowed to criticize....
So you see, your lack of criticism actually resulted in your economic growth but what about those 36 million?

Your govt. sacrificed your own countrymen like pigs to achieve economic growth which will never be possible in India since India is a democracy....

India has the caste system which India still practises. India practices slavery to this day and has killed over 100 million dirt poor Indians yet India is still dirt poor. Your regime can't even give you toilets and allow rape to happen every 22 minutes.

So you see, your lack of criticism actually resulted in your economic growth but what about those 36 million?

india is a prove that democrazy failed....
it is funny that your indian always feel so good about your democrazy.

India has the caste system which India still practises. India practices slavery to this day and has killed over 100 million dirt poor Indians yet India is still dirt poor. Your regime can't even give you toilets and allow rape to happen every 22 minutes.

LOL.....a dumb Chinese ranting as usual.....
Our country has problems(just like all the other countries) and we acknowledge it and therefore we criticize it......but no-matter what your govt. does to you, you're not allowed to say a word against.....your govt. suppresses the crime rate news in China and dumb Chinese like you think nothing happens in China.....until they pick your women up.....LOL

Unlike all other countries, the Chinese govt. doesn't publish rape statistics.....they're afraid that it will show the true condition of their women......but the dumb Chinese public think, they are safe.......since news of crime, even from across the street don't reach them.......

Last edited:
india is a prove that democrazy failed....
it is funny that your indian always feel so good about your democrazy.
Whether democracy is something to be proud of is a different question altogether.....it has its pros and cons......but from my post you cannot conclude that I support democracy......I just pointed out how different systems of govt. in your and my country resulted in different outcome......

In the map they are showing kashmir as a part of india so clearly tell us about the impartiality. Such survey are always biased and intended to defame other countries. US has been playing this game for a long time.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    257.5 KB · Views: 37
Whether democracy is something to be proud of is a different question altogether.....it has its pros and cons......but from my post you cannot conclude that I support democracy......I just pointed out how different systems of govt. in your and my country resulted in different outcome......
man,seriously? I was just trolling india for fun.
ali izz well

but unfortunately you don't know much about our system.
Never mind, it is not important foreigner to understand.

man,seriously? I was just trolling india for fun.
ali izz well

but unfortunately you don't know much about our system.
Never mind, it is not important foreigner to understand.

Your avatar explains your stand on Pakistan.....
But can you explain the trend shown by the Chinese people in the survey: While Pakistanis are overwhelmingly positive on China's influence, the Chinese are mostly negative on Pakistan's influence......do you think the survey/poll is biased?

Last edited:
My observations:-

1. While others are mainly positive about Germany's influence(shown in the first chart), Germans are mainly and consistently negative about others' influence(shown in the charts below)......

2. Though opinion on India's influence is the most balanced one still India's overall positive rating would have greatly increased if countries like Bhutan, Nepal, even Myanmar (who are under India's influence/think about India positively) were included because countries like Pakistan greatly increased China's positive rating, Israel also did the same for America......

Another big deviation is wrt Israel.

Only 9% see India's rise positively while 34 % see it negatively while India's rise is nothing but positive for Israelis.

i always laugh at these types of polls...who the fooock cares

Your avatar explains your stand on Pakistan.....
But can you explain the trend shown by the Chinese people in the survey: While Pakistanis are overwhelmingly positive on China's influence, the Chinese are mostly negative on Pakistan's influence......do you think the survey/poll is biased?
a l l chinese visit this forum are stand on pakistan....
but majority of chinese dont know much about pakistan.
such like my wife ,she only cares the countries where she can make vacation or shopping.

about the negative view, maybe too many terror attack in pakistan in cctv news.sad

Back
Top Bottom