What's new

200 Asylum-Seeking Uyghurs Detained in Thailand

We are not Turks or indians

Please don't associate indian people with the moronic govt that is always appeasing muslims.

The “Gaza” style resettlement area concept is unpopular
It is a proven recipe for global lambaste
I am not for it.
Let the likes of Turkey, india plus the countries you mentioned above take as many of these people as possible
Let them enjoy their preferred way of living overseas

Racists? you should go somewhere else to find the best fit for the term
Uighur living here has been given preferential rights
One of which is they do not need to comply with " one child policy "

India take uighurs .No way !!! Keep them with yourself. If you want to send tibetan buddhists fine, but them uighurs keep them to yourself. I don't want another muslim vote bank.

China XinJiang ==> China YuNan ==> North Thailand ==> South-West Thailand ==> South Myanmar ==> Turkey.

Myanmar muslims help them smuggling go to Turkey. How many Uyghurs Turkey need ? Just take all from XinJiang, never return.

And turkey and arab can take Kashmir and UP muslims also if they wish too. We indians are willing to pay one way ticket for them.

I can see from this thread that no one likes muslims, even muslims themselves.

Why would we trade Kurds with Turkey? Kurds never take China as their motherland and we never care them.

So happy they will be never back to China.
If Turkey wants more, 10 million more is offered for free if with their agreement.

Last edited:
northeother post: 5404565 said:
Let them go as long as they aren't terrorists.No point to stop them if they don't think they are Chinese.
This goes for other Chinese also not just for Uyghurs. If you hate your motherland just gtfo and good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom