What's new

200 Asylum-Seeking Uyghurs Detained in Thailand

We would accept millions of them, what but we need some space, what can we do :D

If you're willing to get rid of your Uyghurs then we have to come to an agreement, our term is you're taking equal number of our Kurds , think throughly who else would accept millions of Uyghurs :lol:

Do you believe you have closer biological/genetic links to Uighurs than Kurds? You've lived next to the Kurds for several centuries now so there must be some genetic crossover. On the other hand, you are thousand of miles away from Uighurs, and only some tenuous linguistic commonalities link you together.

I hope China allows them to leave for Turkey. There's absolutely no point in extraditing them back to China and locking them up.

"Locking them up"? I'm afraid far much worse scenario would await these poor people back in China. They shouldn't and wouldn't be sent back to China, because thats just akin to killing them, plain and simple. Most are children by the way.

And who cares about genetics ? :D an Uyghur sees and treats a Turk like a brother, same vice versa, what matters is feelings :)

We would accept millions of them, what but we need some space, what can we do :D

You know a lot of them speak Chinese right, and a lot of them are Chinese businessmen and party members.

Also you know that woman that's the head of the Uygar congress or something. She was a Businesswomen, got caught handing out bribes and illegal activities, got a jail sentence and ran off, and now she's a "freedom fighter."

And who cares about genetics ? :D an Uyghur sees and treats a Turk like a brother, same vice versa, what matters is feelings :)

So you're willing to move Kurds off their homelands to take people who invaded China? What a generous, forward thinking people pan-Turanists are.

It is hard to plant any mole in them
The terrorists and separatists are financed and harboured by the west like usa, japan, turkey etc
It is going to be a long battle!
Allways the same empty words...

And you think I was seriously suggesting to exchange Kurds and Uyghurs ? what a straight thinking people Chinese are :D(I even put smile at every post in case of some would got them seriously what the hell ? :D)

Uyghur refuse to learn Chinese then they will feel like the outcast when they can't communicate with the rest of the country, they refuse to integrate into Chinese society, they won't be able to take the advantage of the opportunity with China growing economy and improve their life, the cycle will repeat itself since they feel their right being neglect or feel they are being oppress by the government. The reality they need to integrate and learn Chinese and take the opportunity to advance their career within Chinese society, their dream of creating East Turky will always remain a pipe dream, Uyghur population will forever suffered with their condition and refuse to assimilate within Chinese society.

Uyghur refuse to learn Chinese then they will feel like the outcast when they can't communicate with the rest of the country, they refuse to integrate into Chinese society, they won't be able to take the advantage of the opportunity with China growing economy and improve their life, the cycle will repeat itself since they feel their right being neglect or feel they are being oppress by the government. The reality they need to integrate and learn Chinese and take the opportunity to advance their career within Chinese society, their dream of creating East Turky will always remain a pipe dream, Uyghur population will forever suffered with their condition and refuse to assimilate within Chinese society.
They should participate but they shouldn't be forced to give up any part of their religion or culture. thats all I want.

They should participate but they shouldn't be forced to give up any part of their religion or culture. thats all I want.

They were glad enough to abandon Buddhism, I don't see why they can't learn both Uyghur and Mandarin. Oh right, it's because they're chauvinist, racist, victim-card pulling terrorist sympathizers and cultural expansionists.

China government is ethiest, they treat all religion the same, they don't promote religion in their country. Muslim, Christian, Buddhism, Toaism all to live within China government restriction. They don't single out Muslim and crack down on your believe, China government crack down on all religion.

Back
Top Bottom